Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

World's Smallest Power Inverter - Technology Market (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / World's Smallest Power Inverter (185095 Views)

Quality 2000w (2.5kva) Power Inverter UPS With Inbuilt Charger / World's Smallest Power Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2018
Deluxe8000:
Pls sir how do i ensure proper charging system for one 12v 200ah inverter battery(gbm) bought new 7months ago? I am using Famicare 30ah external charger.

If fully charged, how many hours will it cover on less than 200w load(32led tv+decoder, fan, 1energy saving bulb) before the warning alert from the inverter. Thanks.

Your Inverter and External Charger should ensure the battery is properly charged.

With the stated load, the battery should give you between 8 and 10hrs.

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Trippledots(m): 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2018
feflo:

24vdc, SOLD

Will update when there is a new stock

Many thanks for your interest

Ok... Bt is it puresine pls?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
Trippledots:

Ok... Bt is it puresine pls?

Absolutely, it's puresine wave

Thanks

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by vitality22(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
feflo:

Shoto 150ah out of stock
12v 200ah fairly new available @45k

Thanks
Can you transport this to Calabar if I credit your account? How much will bring this to Calabar?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
vitality22:

Can you transport this to Calabar if I credit your account? How much will bring this to Calabar?
I only have one 12v 200ah left and I'll need it for a job this weekend

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
vitality22:

@45k each

12v 200ah luminous deep cycle batteries now available {fairly new}

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Deluxe8000(m): 12:40am On Nov 24, 2018
feflo:

Your Inverter and External Charger should ensure the battery is properly charged.

With the stated load, the battery should give you between 8 and 10hrs.

Thanks
Thanks sir. But what could make the battery last barely 3hrs 30mins? Could it be because it is on a rug? A 6month old new battery. I am confused and unhappy.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mctfopt: 3:38am On Nov 24, 2018
Deluxe8000:

Thanks sir. But what could make the battery last barely 3hrs 30mins? Could it be because it is on a rug? A 6month old new battery. I am confused and unhappy.

Backup Time = BatteryAH x 12v x N x Efficiency of Battery/Load (in watts)

Your battery is 200AH 12V battery.
Your load is 200w

Let us assume an efficiency of 60% for your battery.

Number of battery (N) = 1

Backup Time = (200 x 12 x 1 x 0.6) ÷ 200 = 7.2 hours

Ideally, you should get 7 hours 12 minutes backup.

But there is always a problem that this is not what you'd get. This may be as a result of batteries getting weak, sulfonation, the poor charging algorithm of the charger in use, temperature, etc. But the truth is, your battery being on the floor contributes to less than 1% of your problem. I think your load is high, consider reducing load or increasing your number of batteries. My friend uses two number of 200AH batteries, and the maximum load he uses is 150w.

[img]https:///a/img922/8238/bdEO3u.jpg[/img]

Notice in the graphical representation of load vs run hours shown above, the bigger the loaf connected, the faster the discharge time. In the example shown above, a 36 amp load lasted for less than 10 minutes, while a 0.6Amp load lasted for up to 20 hours! I'm not saying you should reduce your load to 0.6Amps smiley But at least you get the idea.

In my experience, I notice people who augment the charging of the battery with solar power tends to have longer battery life. This is usually as a result of better charging offered by some nice charge controllers compared to the inferior chargers that are usually cheap and easily obtained from dealers.

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2018
mctfopt:

Backup Time = BatteryAH x 12v x N x Efficiency of Battery/Load (in watts)

Your battery is 200AH 12V battery.
Your load is 200w

Let us assume an efficiency of 60% for your battery.

Number of battery (N) = 1

Backup Time = (200 x 12 x 1 x 0.6) ÷ 200 = 7.2 hours

Ideally, you should get 7 hours 12 minutes backup.

But there is always a problem that this is not what you'd get. This may be as a result of batteries getting weak, sulfonation, the poor charging algorithm of the charger in use, temperature, etc. But the truth is, your battery being on the floor contributes to less than 1% of your problem. I think your load is high, consider reducing load or increasing your number of batteries. My friend uses two number of 200AH batteries, and the maximum load he uses is 150w.

[img]https:///a/img922/8238/bdEO3u.jpg[/img]

Notice in the graphical representation of load vs run hours shown above, the bigger the loaf connected, the faster the discharge time. In the example shown above, a 36 amp load lasted for less than 10 minutes, while a 0.6Amp load lasted for up to 20 hours! I'm not saying you should reduce your load to 0.6Amps smiley But at least you get the idea.

In my experience, I notice people who augment the charging of the battery with solar power tends to have longer battery life. This is usually as a result of better charging offered by some nice charge controllers compared to the inferior chargers that are usually cheap and easily obtained from dealers.
Thanks very much for this beautiful reply but you missed some details, his load is less than 200watts and if you calculate his stated load its about 150watts. So from your calculations he should get about 8 and 10hrs.
Just like you rightly indicated he should check the charger first and if it's charging properly then the battery is the next culprit.
Thanks again sir for your reply.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2018
feflo:
@45k each

12v 200ah luminous deep cycle batteries now available {fairly new}

Still available

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Deluxe8000(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2018
Since yesterday till now we had uninteruppted power supply but the external charger only read 25 from 30. Now, 280w solar panel has resumed charging but the same result. It seems the battery is refusing the charging.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by vitality22(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
feflo:

Still available
Will there be a traansport company that brings this to Calabar? please whats the cost? waiting for your reply
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
vitality22:

Will there be a traansport company that brings this to Calabar? please whats the cost? waiting for your reply
I will have to confirm the cost to Calabar from the park. How many do you need.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mctfopt: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
feflo:

Thanks very much for this beautiful reply but you missed some details, his load is less than 200watts and if you calculate his stated load its about 150watts. So from your calculations he should get about 8 and 10hrs.
Just like you rightly indicated he should check the charger first and if it's charging properly then the battery is the next culprit.
Thanks again sir for your reply.

You are absolutely correct, he should check the charger. Many batteries have been retired before their time due to poor charging.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by larrypourl(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
Great Job guys. I need a Solar package that can power, 24''led TV, gotv decorder, rechargeable standing fan and one energy saving burb, and should at least last 8hrs if fully charged. All appliances listed above are energy saving types and might not even consume upto 100watts. Thanks.

Note: My budget is 100k or a little above it.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by pointstores(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
larrypourl:
Great Job guys. I need a Solar package that can power, 24''led TV, gotv decorder, rechargeable standing fan and one energy saving burb, and should at least last 8hrs if fully charged. All appliances listed above are energy saving types and might not even consume upto 100watts. Thanks.

Call 08166117634
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
larrypourl:

The most affordable Solar Solution for your need will cost at least 200k. It will be a standard solution that will power the above--named appliances for at least 8hrs.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by larrypourl(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=feflo post=73353064]

The most affordable Solar Solution for your need will cost at least 200k. It will be a standard solution that will power the above--named appliances for at least 8hrs.

I'd contact you once I'm ready.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=larrypourl post=73353676][/quote]

ok
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by vitality22(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
feflo:

I will have to confirm the cost to Calabar from the park. How many do you need.
I will need only one. I have one 200AH already and intend to make it two. Still waiting for your reply pls
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Deluxe8000(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
mctfopt:

You are absolutely correct, he should check the charger. Many batteries have been retired before their time due to poor charging.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Deluxe8000(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
mctfopt:

Pls how will i know if the charger is charging well?
Which is the best for proper charging? Slow, mid, fast or poweful
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Deluxe8000(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
How many watts solar panel is needded to charge 200ah battery daily?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
vitality22:

I will need only one. I have one 200AH already and intend to make it two. Still waiting for your reply pls
There's no Calabar bus in the closest park to my office. Do u have anyone I can deliver it to that will help you forward it to Calabar.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mctfopt: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Deluxe8000:

Pls how will i know if the charger is charging well?
Which is the best for proper charging? Slow, mid, fast or poweful

It depends on the battery type and size. It'd require some measuring device and some patience. Eg get a clamp meter to measure the dc current the charger outputs. Also, measure the voltage of the battery. I've seen many chargers and inverters stop charging at 13.5V for a 12V inverter or 27V for a 24V inverter. The problem is once the inverter senses this voltage, it'd cut off charging the battery. The battery meanwhile may require additional voltage and current applied to really bring the battery to full charge. There are sophisticated chargers that can automatically handle the charging. But the sad reality is if the combined wrong charging plus high load might have irreversibly affected your battery. In that case, you have no other choice but to replace the battery.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mctfopt: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
Deluxe8000:
How many watts solar panel is needded to charge 200ah battery daily?

This is a tough question to answer. First, one can calculate how much panels based on factors like number of hours sun shines in the area. Others also include on whether the battery will be in use during the charging. What load may be connected to the battery at the period it is charging. I'd hazard a guess and say two 250w solar panels may just do the trick.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Deluxe8000(m): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2018
mctfopt:

This is a tough question to answer. First, one can calculate how much panels based on factors like number of hours sun shines in the area. Others also include on whether the battery will be in use during the charging. What load may be connected to the battery at the period it is charging. I'd hazard a guess and say two 250w solar panels may just do the trick.
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by mctfopt: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2018
Deluxe8000:

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate.

You are welcome.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Trippledots(m): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
vitality22:

Not adviceable to mix diff batteries with diff prior usage together
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Trippledots(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
feflo:

Still available

How long can dis last on a 200w load?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (108) (Reply)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADED™ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.