Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

World's Smallest Power Inverter - Technology Market (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / World's Smallest Power Inverter (186961 Views)

Quality 2000w (2.5kva) Power Inverter UPS With Inbuilt Charger / World's Smallest Power Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:32am On Dec 19, 2020
feflo:
Sukam 3.5kva 48vdc pure sine wave inverter available for sale @ 70k. It's a fairly new inverter

Available

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2020
Different charge controller displays

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2020
Different charge controller displays

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Charge controller displays

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
feflo:
You could make money from your dead or swollen batteries.

200ah - 16, 000

150ah - 11, 000

100ah - 7, 000

This is for recycling purposes and the prices will be reviewed from time to time.

Many thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
For more information, contact Femi on 08023662352 or 08165304602
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2020

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2020
Unpacking the inverter

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2020
Here

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Installation progressing gradually

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Still ongoing

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Just completed installation at Surulere, Lagos.

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
5kva 48vdc PSW locally manufactured inverter
10kva Bluegate Stabilizer
48vdc 60A Charge Controller
3KW Solar Panels

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Solar Paint – The Future of Solar?

Installing solar panels is an expensive, laborious process, a fact that keeps many homeowners from making the switch. But what if, in the future, there was a cheaper, less complicated method of generating solar energy? What if that solar energy source came in the form of paint? Well, that future is actually not as far off as you might think.

What is Solar Paint?

Solar paint, also known as photovoltaic paint, is exactly what it sounds like! It’s a paint that you can apply to any surface that will capture energy from the sun and transform it into electricity. The paint would essentially be your average paint, but with billions of pieces of light sensitive material suspended in it, material that would transform the typical paint into superpowered energy-capturing paint.

The cool thing about solar paint, as far as residential homeowners are concerned, is that installation is much easier and cheaper. Do you know how to paint? If so, you can do the bulk of the installation yourself! An electrician will obviously be needed to pull everything together, but you won’t be needing a full installation team working all day on your roof like you currently do with traditional solar panels.

What is the Current State of Solar Paint?

Right now, solar paint is a little bit more than a concept and a little bit less than a consumer-level product. Many universities and some research groups have created their own iterations of solar paint, and some of them have had some serious success! We’ll cover those successes in the “Types of Photovoltaic Paint” section below.

The main issue with solar paint is that it’s not quite efficient enough to be commercially viable. Solar paint ranges anywhere from 3-8% Efficiency is essentially the percentage of the power of the sun’s rays that the technology can capture. If a particular type of solar paint has a 5% efficiency, that means it’s capturing only 5% of the total available sun energy. For comparison sake, traditional silicon solar panels operate at around 18% efficiency. Most experts agree that a solar technology has to surpass 10% efficiency to be viable.

Solar paint is certainly less expensive than solar panels, in terms of both production and installation, but the low efficiency means that it’s not quite ready to be taken to market. However, we still think it’s quite amazing that the technology exists at all. The widespread usage of solar paint is not as far off as it may seem!

Types of Photovoltaic Paint

The most common type of photovoltaic paint is a paint utilizing colloidal quantum dots. These are semiconductor crystals that are already used in solar panels as well as LEDs and computers. The University of Toronto created an iteration of solar paint wherein they sprayed these dots atom by atom onto a backing. This backing could then be rolled up, sent to the place where it’s to be installed, and then applied like a wallpaper. It’s not quite the image that you think of when you hear “solar paint”, I know that I personally think of a Behr paint bucket filled with futuristic glow-in-the-dark goo paint, but the application is the same – it can cover a surface and provide solar energy. The only issue with the dots technology is that the efficiency is still sitting around 8% and therefore not yet commercially viable.

At the University of Buffalo, they have utilized an organic photovoltaic material that, like the dots, can also be placed in a paint and applied. However, the efficiency is still lower than needed to make it a realistic option for homeowners.

In 2015, a startup called SolarLayer attempted to fundraise for their brand of solar paint on IndieGoGo. They didn’t go into what their solar paint was actually made of. Perhaps this is why they only raised $400 of the initial $100,000 goal!

Wrapping Up

In the end, solar paint is still a technology in its infancy. But we have to remember that not too long ago, solar panels were at the same stage. The solar industry is a progressive industry that is always looking to improve its technology, and if I were a betting man I would say that solar paint has a good chance to become a legitimate option in the solar space before long.

culled from https://solaractionalliance.org/solar-paint/

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2021
5kva 96vdc Nexus inverter. Neatly used available for sale

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:26am On Jan 08, 2021
feflo:

Solar Paint – The Future of Solar?

Installing solar panels is an expensive, laborious process, a fact that keeps many homeowners from making the switch. But what if, in the future, there was a cheaper, less complicated method of generating solar energy? What if that solar energy source came in the form of paint? Well, that future is actually not as far off as you might think.

What is Solar Paint?

Solar paint, also known as photovoltaic paint, is exactly what it sounds like! It’s a paint that you can apply to any surface that will capture energy from the sun and transform it into electricity. The paint would essentially be your average paint, but with billions of pieces of light sensitive material suspended in it, material that would transform the typical paint into superpowered energy-capturing paint.

The cool thing about solar paint, as far as residential homeowners are concerned, is that installation is much easier and cheaper. Do you know how to paint? If so, you can do the bulk of the installation yourself! An electrician will obviously be needed to pull everything together, but you won’t be needing a full installation team working all day on your roof like you currently do with traditional solar panels.

What is the Current State of Solar Paint?

Right now, solar paint is a little bit more than a concept and a little bit less than a consumer-level product. Many universities and some research groups have created their own iterations of solar paint, and some of them have had some serious success! We’ll cover those successes in the “Types of Photovoltaic Paint” section below.

The main issue with solar paint is that it’s not quite efficient enough to be commercially viable. Solar paint ranges anywhere from 3-8% Efficiency is essentially the percentage of the power of the sun’s rays that the technology can capture. If a particular type of solar paint has a 5% efficiency, that means it’s capturing only 5% of the total available sun energy. For comparison sake, traditional silicon solar panels operate at around 18% efficiency. Most experts agree that a solar technology has to surpass 10% efficiency to be viable.

Solar paint is certainly less expensive than solar panels, in terms of both production and installation, but the low efficiency means that it’s not quite ready to be taken to market. However, we still think it’s quite amazing that the technology exists at all. The widespread usage of solar paint is not as far off as it may seem!

Types of Photovoltaic Paint

The most common type of photovoltaic paint is a paint utilizing colloidal quantum dots. These are semiconductor crystals that are already used in solar panels as well as LEDs and computers. The University of Toronto created an iteration of solar paint wherein they sprayed these dots atom by atom onto a backing. This backing could then be rolled up, sent to the place where it’s to be installed, and then applied like a wallpaper. It’s not quite the image that you think of when you hear “solar paint”, I know that I personally think of a Behr paint bucket filled with futuristic glow-in-the-dark goo paint, but the application is the same – it can cover a surface and provide solar energy. The only issue with the dots technology is that the efficiency is still sitting around 8% and therefore not yet commercially viable.

At the University of Buffalo, they have utilized an organic photovoltaic material that, like the dots, can also be placed in a paint and applied. However, the efficiency is still lower than needed to make it a realistic option for homeowners.

In 2015, a startup called SolarLayer attempted to fundraise for their brand of solar paint on IndieGoGo. They didn’t go into what their solar paint was actually made of. Perhaps this is why they only raised $400 of the initial $100,000 goal!

Wrapping Up

In the end, solar paint is still a technology in its infancy. But we have to remember that not too long ago, solar panels were at the same stage. The solar industry is a progressive industry that is always looking to improve its technology, and if I were a betting man I would say that solar paint has a good chance to become a legitimate option in the solar space before long.

culled from https://solaractionalliance.org/solar-paint/
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:27am On Jan 08, 2021
feflo:
5kva 96vdc Nexus inverter. Neatly used available for sale

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2021
Contact Femi on 08023662352 or 08165304602
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by cluewebhost(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2021
feflo:

How many batteries would thosbwork with
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
cluewebhost:

How many batteries would thosbwork with

8 batteries at the minimum.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
15kva 96vdc 3-phaae inverter display

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2021
feflo:
You could make money from your dead or swollen batteries.

200ah - 16, 000

150ah - 11, 000

100ah - 7, 000

This is for recycling purposes and the prices will be reviewed from time to time.

Many thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by durumibaka(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Boss Feflo, pls I need DC 24v cooling fan for my converted UPS to inverter n d price. thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
durumibaka:
Boss Feflo, pls I need DC 24v cooling fan for my converted UPS to inverter n d price. thanks

I guess I have one I can spare at no cost to you. Just call tomorrow morning
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Solar panels

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by durumibaka(m): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2021
feflo:

I guess I have one I can spare at no cost to you. Just call tomorrow morning
thanks so much Boss, I will call later.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by lilsyd: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
[b][/b]
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Trippledots(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
feflo:
Laying of Solar panels completed

Nice job...a little piece of advice, try leaving some spaces between rows of panles to help with accessing the modules during cleaning cleaning of the modules if that becomes necessary over time.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by enet1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Feflo, kindly get me a inverter combo that will last for minimum of 4hrs for a 2-bedroom flatthat uses like 10 energy saving bulbs, 4 ceiling fans, 1 tv and 2 laptops. Budget is 150k
feflo:

My most affordable solution cost 65k without installation.
Fairly new 900va inverter
Fairly new 100ah battery

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
enet1:
Feflo, kindly get me a inverter combo that will last for minimum of 4hrs for a 2-bedroom flatthat uses like 10 energy saving bulbs, 4 ceiling fans, 1 tv and 2 laptops. Budget is 150k

Thanks for your interest. If all the listed will be used at the same time. Then your budget is grossly inadequate. For the size of your space and load, I will advise you go for a 24vdc system and that will cost double your current budget. Alternatively, let me give you a 12vdc system with 200ah battery but I will not promise 4hrs with those load. If you manage the load, you could even get more. That will cost 180k with installation.
Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by enet1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
how can i manage the load with the 180k installation?

I really need this
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by enet1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
how can i manage the load with the 180k installation?

I really need this

feflo:

Thanks for your interest. If all the listed will be used at the same time. Then your budget is grossly inadequate. For the size of your space and load, I will advise you go for a 24vdc system and that will cost double your current budget. Alternatively, let me give you a 12vdc system with 200ah battery but I will not promise 4hrs with those load. If you manage the load, you could even get more. That will cost 180k with installation.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (108) (Reply)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADED™ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.