Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Help With Battery Problem For K750i - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With Battery Problem For K750i (801 Views)

Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem / Nokia X2-00 Battery Problem / Nokia E51 Battery Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Battery Problem For K750i by oineoma(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2008
Help guys my sunnyerickson k750i batterry drains like hell, I changed it and its still de same, I sent a file to someone and her phone saw it as a virus, Could that be the cause? Virus? I love that phone O, Help,
Re: Help With Battery Problem For K750i by Kaybaba5(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2008
:Ddat is solution
Re: Help With Battery Problem For K750i by oineoma(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2008
Thinki about formatin and scannin de m.card wit a good antivirus, And oh @b, De file i sent was a kjv bible, Its still beats me how battery problem is a software problem, I for sell am but noone ll buy it wit this problem, Abi any one here interested?,
Re: Help With Battery Problem For K750i by BayoMaya(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2008
Lai lai, imagine battery goin (especially when u use loud speaker abi?) down because of viruses,
guy get S/E original battery (scarce though, gotten in a new phone or but alone expensive from a phone dealer)
i used to have this same problem 4 my old S/E w800i when i tried buyin all those 300/400 NGN batteries 4 extra when my battery's down

oineoma:

Help guys my sunnyerickson k750i batterry drains like hell, I changed it and its still de same, I sent a file to someone and her phone saw it as a virus, Could that be the cause? Virus? I love that phone O, Help,

and u used the name "sunnyerickson" u sure thats not the chinese model
Re: Help With Battery Problem For K750i by sect(m): 8:51pm On Jun 02, 2008
@Poster i bet you're using the mass produced battery which has a white plastic casing and you probably didnt charge it for six hours before use, thats why you're experiencing the battery problem. The original battery has a silver like metallic casing and not plastic but its scarce cos its a factory battery and its not mass produced,you can only get it from a sonyericsson shop. So i advice that you
Buy a new battery and ensure you charge it for six hours before use for the mass produced plastic one. If you're fortunate enough to get the original battery with a metallic casing,ensure you charge it till its full, it doesnt necessarily have to charge for six hours,at most 2hrs 30mins or alternatively
You can visit computer village to get an original battery with the silver like metallic casing by searching for second hand phone dealers. Find out if any of them has 2nd hand k750i for sale and plead with the guy to sell the battery (original metallic casing) to you.
Re: Help With Battery Problem For K750i by BayoMaya(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2008
sect:

@Poster i bet you're using the mass produced battery which has a white plastic casing and you probably didnt charge it for six hours before use, thats why you're experiencing the battery problem. The original battery has a silver like metallic casing and not plastic but its scarce because its a factory battery and its not mass produced,you can only get it from a sonyericsson shop. So i advice that you
Buy a new battery and ensure you charge it for six hours before use for the mass produced plastic one. If you're fortunate enough to get the original battery with a metallic casing,ensure you charge it till its full, it doesnt necessarily have to charge for six hours,at most 2hrs 30mins or alternatively
You can visit computer village to get an original battery with the silver like metallic casing by searching for second hand phone dealers. Find out if any of them has 2nd hand k750i for sale and plead with the guy to sell the battery (original metallic casing) to you.

we sheere, i was bout sayin that but 4got while postin

buyin a new battery (plastic) and charging 4 10 hrs wont help, but for the battery with steel casing.
Re: Help With Battery Problem For K750i by sect(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2008
Brine, so if a person brings a car to you and complains of a flat tyre, what you'll advice the person to do is to change the car engine abi?
Re: Help With Battery Problem For K750i by dragnet: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2008
sect, true talk !!

@"the other guy" tongue , dnt be in a hurry to post tongue
Re: Help With Battery Problem For K750i by oineoma(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2008
Make una no fight here O, @bayo, About de name, I think say na still de same person be sunny abi sunday erickson, My phone is original O, And guys am in benue state, To come that computer villa na prayer point o.{'' sobs''}, Ehen, @drag, Did u get my mail about mtn trick? Can u ur boy out? , blushes, Thanks man, Its ujide1st@yahoo .com, Guys i still need more suggestions O, Y is noone offering to buy it eh? Be your brother's keeper fa, Pardon my long post o. Am using my phone so am tryin to exhaust de chance i have, Hey drag, Whats lol mean?
Re: Help With Battery Problem For K750i by dragnet: 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2008
lol= laughing out loud grin
where did u send d mail to? Yahoo or gmail?? If its yahoo, u're OYO 'cos I cnt seem to open my yahoo . .bt if its gmail, n0 qualms cool
Re: Help With Battery Problem For K750i by sisqology(m): 2:33am On Jun 03, 2008
O paari

(1) (Reply)

To My Mobile Pb / Activation Of Different Packages For Paid Browsing / Black Berry 7690.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.