Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem (4302 Views)

What Do You Do When Your Phone With A Non Removable Battery Falls Into Water?? / 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery / Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by Dygeasy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello Everybody

Please, what can one do to an android tablet that has a non-removable battery and the battery has suddenly gone bad. A 4000mAh battery doesn't even last two hours of constant use.

Are these types of batteries changeable?

Thank you.
Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by isacolukay(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
What you will do is simple. Just get yourself a Nokia C3 like me.
Shikena!
Small phones small problems, big phones big problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dygeasy:
Hello Everybody

Please, what can one do to an android tablet that has a non-removable battery and the battery has suddenly gone bad. A 4000mAh battery doesn't even last two hours of constant use.

Thank you.

I doubt.

The batt is inbuilt and its on d tab's motherboard.
Its going to be hard.

Take it to their technical office or where u got it from.
And if u still have a warranty, that's be good.
Like tecno, they have Carclcare, u can return the tab to any of the outlet. Its either they change it or get u a better. U myt add money tho.

I still believe the inbuilt batt can b changed but it will take an expert to expertly remove the batt from the board and not affect other components on d board.

And b batt might also b costly
Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by Dygeasy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

I doubt.

The batt is inbuilt and its on d tab's motherboard.
Its going to be hard.

Take it to their technical office or where u got it from.
And if u still have a warranty, that's be good.
Like tecno, they have Carclcare, u can return the tab to any of the outlet. Its either they change it or get u a better. U myt add money tho.

I still believe the inbuilt batt can b changed but it will take an expert to expertly remove the batt from the board and not affect other components on d board.

And b batt might also b costly
Whoa! Thanks bro.

Make I jejely package am back throway under bed do daily contribution for a new device. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by Dygeasy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
isacolukay:
What you will do is simple. Just get yourself a Nokia C3 like me.
Shikena!
Small phones small problems, big phones big problems.
lol! I'm making this post with a Nokia 110.. In fact all of my surfing Nairaland

We still can't help but use these high-end devices. I don't know about you o but I can't grin
Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dygeasy:
Whoa! Thanks bro.

Make I jejely package am back throway under bed.
Lol grin

For now? Maybe yes!

But u can still get it done
Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by Dygeasy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Lol grin

For now? Maybe yes!

But u can still get it done
I'd rather get another device jor.

This one is already 9+ months old. I might only repair it for dashing out sake and that's not top priority. I thought it'd be an easy thing to do.
Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dygeasy:
I'd rather get another device jor.

This one is already 9+ months old. I might only repair it for dashing out sake and that's not top priority. I thought it'd be an easy thing to do.

Okay.
No prob!
Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by isacolukay(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dygeasy:
lol! I'm making this post with a Nokia 110.. In fact all of my surfing Nairaland

We still can't help but use these high-end devices. I don't know about you o but I can't grin

Baba, I can't. I have a Microsoft device that crashed over the weekend. It was a big disappointment and the rejected C3 now became the corner stone.

1 Like

Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by Dygeasy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
isacolukay:

Baba, I can't. I have a Microsoft device that crashed over the weekend. It was a big disappointment and the rejected C3 now became the corner stone.
hahaha

lol! @cornerstone
Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by Petersonlxg(m): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] My Techno N9 battery stooped retaining power over the week please does anyone have any useful info on changing its inbuilt battery
Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dygeasy:
Whoa! Thanks bro.

Make I jejely package am back throway under bed do daily contribution for a new device. grin

No dont do that now. There is still some way to which you can solve the problem. This happened to me I am going to explain how I solved the problem.

I got for myself chinese tab from aliexpress. After working for like seven months, the battery drain off between one hour of using. It got to a point after playing game heavily on it and the phone refuse to come up when connected to power outlet. I learnt that the phone was completely spoit and that I will need to dispose the tab. Having in mind that the tab is useless, i had the thought of dismatling it by myself and that I should things what is inside. Afterall, the tab is useless. So I picked up a pocket knife and opened the tab. As I got started, I noticed that there was no bolt knotted around in the tab except clips and eslastic gum. So I thought of opening it gently which I succeeded doing. I found that the battery had swollen and rough but every other thing was intact. So I concluded that the problem is the battery and not the tab itself. I thought of getting battery before proceeding with my engineering. I found some battery online and I ordered it. Sobwhen I got nu delievery, I opened my tab again, gently cut the bad battery out and solde the new one. Bought gum and packaged my tab back. I put it on and wow, my tab worked like before. I immediately plugged it to power oulet and it works even better than expected. This is what I am using now and I seriously enjoy putting in risk of opening the tab.

Before throwing it out, I will advise you to open it. Do it gently so as not to destroy the casing. If the problem is the battery, cut the wire that connect it to the motherboard. I am not too sure you can get it here but there is nothing bad in trying, send the battery to lagos. I dont know particularly but I believe you wilk get one for replacement.

I hope you will get your tab back to live.

2 Likes

Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by Dygeasy(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

No dont do that now. There is still some way to which you can solve the problem. This happened to me I am going to explain how I solved the problem.

I got for myself chinese tab from aliexpress. After working for like seven months, the battery drain off between one hour of using. It got to a point after playing game heavily on it and the phone refuse to come up when connected to power outlet. I learnt that the phone was completely spoit and that I will need to dispose the tab. Having in mind that the tab is useless, i had the thought of dismatling it by myself and that I should things what is inside. Afterall, the tab is useless. So I picked up a pocket knife and opened the tab. As I got started, I noticed that there was no bolt knotted around in the tab except clips and eslastic gum. So I thought of opening it gently which I succeeded doing. I found that the battery had swollen and rough but every other thing was intact. So I concluded that the problem is the battery and not the tab itself. I thought of getting battery before proceeding with my engineering. I found some battery online and I ordered it. Sobwhen I got nu delievery, I opened my tab again, gently cut the bad battery out and solde the new one. Bought gum and packaged my tab back. I put it on and wow, my tab worked like before. I immediately plugged it to power oulet and it works even better than expected. This is what I am using now and I seriously enjoy putting in risk of opening the tab.

Before throwing it out, I will advise you to open it. Do it gently so as not to destroy the casing. If the problem is the battery, cut the wire that connect it to the motherboard. I am not too sure you can get it here but there is nothing bad in trying, send the battery to lagos. I dont know particularly but I believe you wilk get one for replacement.

I hope you will get your tab back to live.
Thanks.

I actually opened it a very long time ago and just last week, I got a new battery for it and had a phone repairer fix it for me. It cost me about 3k and so far no regrets. cool

1 Like

Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
Thanks.

I actually opened it a very long time ago and just last week, I got a new battery for it and had a phone repairer fix it for me. It cost me about 3k and so far no regrets. cool

Good

I hope you are enjoying the tab now?
Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by khassy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
Hello Everybody

Thank you.

go give femtech 2500 for SUB or go JKK
Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by Akporveta: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Please how do I insert a SIM card and a memory card in a jkk tablet, also how do I root It. Thanks
Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by 2kurupt(m): 6:31am On Jul 03, 2015
@OP. It's good to know you were proactive rather than whine about an inevitable issue that will affect ever tablet, since they all come with sealed batteries nowadays
Re: Android Tablet Non-Removable Battery Problem by Dygeasy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Good

I hope you are enjoying the tab now?
I've given it out cool

(1) (Reply)

I Have 30k I Want A Phone That Has 4g. Advise Me / Who Miss This Phone (pic) / How To Activate MTN Missed Call Alert Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.