Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,443 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Investing In Real Estate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investing In Real Estate (1389 Views)

How Profitable Is Investing N500,000 In Blogging? / List Of Venture Capital And Private Equity Firms Investing In Nigeria / Investing In Insurance In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In Real Estate by tufe(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2008
Please i would appreciate you guys if u make contributions to what you know about real estates.

lets together broaden our knowledge
Re: Investing In Real Estate by Seun(m): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2008
You start, sir. You mean real estate as investing right?
Re: Investing In Real Estate by tufe(m): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2008
Mikemash, that was very straight forward. I actually wanted a discussion to be started.

@seun,

Yes sir, i meant in relation to investment.

I have been a very big fan and observer of Donald Trump, the man that is reportedly said to have built half of new york.I have read quite a number of his books, if not all, but i have come to the conclusion that all his principles, though wonderful, would not totally work in Nigerian, due to our own business terrain. For instance, the issue of "Omo onile" in the southern part of Nigeria, where family land comes in play.

Real estate in a lucrative venture in Nigeria, though a little bit expensive. Nigeria as a country lacks 16million housing units for the teeming population. hence, people are constantly seeking shelter. What i am saying in a nut-shell is that real esstate is a goldmine that is not beong properly explored in Nigeria, just as maritime.

Now for the sake of those that wish to learn, such as myself and others, I would love for individuals to spill out their knowledge about real estate in nigeria., how to get started, and how to beware of fraudulent deals?

thanx people
Re: Investing In Real Estate by adesupo201: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2008
Can somone kindly elaborate more on this issue " How to invest in the real Esatate Business " thanks, Adesupoodunosho@yahoo.com
Re: Investing In Real Estate by tufe(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2008
Re: Investing In Real Estate by naijacutee(f): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2008
Please can we discuss the topics on the forum and not post e-mails/phone numbers for private discussions with people of unknown backgrounds.
Re: Investing In Real Estate by abujabooks(f): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2008
Real Estate in Nigeria.

It is one of the best investments I have made in my life.

You can buy land in an up and coming area and wait for some years, when developments have started coming to the area and sell for a huge profit.

If you get offered a land that you can afford buy.

Alternatively, you can buy the land and build on it and eventually rent it out.

Before I buy any land, I pray to God to provide me and my husband with a cheap land in a good area and God has always being faithful.

I love everything real estate.
Re: Investing In Real Estate by Ukpekeson(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2008
@ ABUJABOOKS, SOLID WOMAN.

RGDS
Re: Investing In Real Estate by gmcln(m): 12:28am On Jun 15, 2008
Real Estate will always be a good investment.
God is always making new babies but no new land

(1) (Reply)

Aims Asset Management Fraud/ Deception / Tippers Needed Urgently - 25 And 30 Tons / Honey Packaging And Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.