Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

How Do I Purchase A Domain Name And Hosting Space? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Purchase A Domain Name And Hosting Space? (785 Views)

The Truth About Unlimited Web Hosting Space / 10gb Web Hosting Space, 50gb Bandwith For N4950 / 1g Hosting Space For Sale With Free Training & Tutorials 4 Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Purchase A Domain Name And Hosting Space? by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2013
Please gurus in the house. I need info on how to purchase a domain and hosting space for my website. I will appreciate any useful info here. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Purchase A Domain Name And Hosting Space? by Legendwap: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
ou can visit www.eclubhost.com the services are very good
Re: How Do I Purchase A Domain Name And Hosting Space? by ilekky(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
check us @ www.instantnethost.com and yemlatdomains.com.

We will also assist you in uploading and other things for your website to work.

call 08028359239.
Re: How Do I Purchase A Domain Name And Hosting Space? by uanda(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
this is the best web hosts in naija
They offer free domain name with 1gig hosting space for just N2,500

http://www.?aff=371

I have more that 26 domains with them
Re: How Do I Purchase A Domain Name And Hosting Space? by Taiw(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
www.hostgator.com is what i use
Re: How Do I Purchase A Domain Name And Hosting Space? by decoslim(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: How Do I Purchase A Domain Name And Hosting Space? by jessitha: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2013
obasy09: Please gurus in the house. I need info on how to purchase a domain and hosting space for my website. I will appreciate any useful info here. Thanks.

Hi you can visit this site Tucktail.com here you can get the domain registration and hosting plans at cheap rate. They are providing good customer support and quality service based on windows and linux os platform.
Re: How Do I Purchase A Domain Name And Hosting Space? by ZinoFego: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2013
obasy09: Please gurus in the house. I need info on how to purchase a domain and hosting space for my website. I will appreciate any useful info here. Thanks.

What the op actually wants is "how to" and not "where to". Though the "where to" can come later after showing "how to".

Here are a few steps for you to register a domain name and host it.

1. Determine your desired domain name eg www.obasy09.com.

2. Go to a website hosting company online eg http://www.SpringWebHost.com.

3. Enter your desired domain name into the domain name search box, if the domain name is available for you to register, then you can proceed to choose a hosting plan. And if the domain name is not available then you can choose a new name. You may also choose a hosting plan and then will be asked to choose a domain name for the plan. **Hosting plan means the hosting space. This is often partitioned in Gigabytes (G) eg. 5G, 10G etc.

4. Proceed from there to enter your personal details.

5. The last step is to make payment.

From the way you sounded, you seem naive in this matter, so I'll recommend a local host for you because if you use a foreign host that you cannot easily reach, you may be lost in the crowd and you may likely also loose your domain name and its contents.

So if you can choose a domain name (your desired website name) now, we can host you at http://SpringWebHost.com. The hosting plans are as follow.

5G is N6000, 10G is N11000 and Unlimited is N25000

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Web Hosting Business - Free Ebook / Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0 / Free Contact Office For Port Harcourt Based Freelance Web Designer/developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.