Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

How Do You Know A Girl Loves You? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Do You Know A Girl Loves You? (1363 Views)

Star Boy Day !!! Happy Birthday Wizkid [@wizkidayo] + Read What You Don’t Know A / REVEALED: 6 Key Signs To Know A Broke Girl / How To Know A Gay Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know A Girl Loves You? by boogiie: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2008
I'm crazy bout this xtremely fine chick but dont know if she feels the same way. she keeps on the orange lite and unwilling to show the greens.
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Loves You? by savanaha: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2008
boogiie:

I'm crazy bout this xtremely fine chick but don't know if she feels the same way. s[b]he keeps on the orange lite and unwilling to show the greens.[/b]

Then why are you asking when you know the obvious answer? If she keeps giving you the orange light then the answers by people here will not make the impossible possible.
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Loves You? by boogiie: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2008
wats the obvious?i still dont get it dude
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Loves You? by savanaha: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2008
boogiie:

wats the obvious?i still don't get it dude

O.K dudette, if you are extremely crazy about the girl you must have made it apparent, whether by accident or not. If she still does not return the interest then she is just not. One can play hard to get for so long.
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Loves You? by dee02(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2008
If a girl bleeds u dry then she loves you to bits!
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Loves You? by Anuliph(f): 1:21am On Jun 03, 2008
savanaha:

Then why are you asking when you know the obvious answer? If she keeps giving you the orange light then the answers by people here will not make the impossible possible.
I dont think you understand girls very much. You dont seem to know the secret.
my advice for poster, dont harass her. keep letting her know ure interested, be real nice to her. Its not playing hard to get,its just dat smtimes a girl really wants to know how much a guy is into her. Perseverance is the key. n when she finally softens up,she wont be able to get enuf of u. I'm a girl so i know. Also keep ur intentions purely honest.
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Loves You? by boogiie: 1:44am On Jun 03, 2008
ha ha! anuli you are too much
Re: How Do You Know A Girl Loves You? by Roum(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2014
Anuliph:

I dont think you understand girls very much. You dont seem to know the secret.
my advice for poster, dont harass her. keep letting her know ure interested, be real nice to her. Its not playing hard to get,its just dat smtimes a girl really wants to know how much a guy is into her. Perseverance is the key. n when she finally softens up,she wont be able to get enuf of u. I'm a girl so i know. Also keep ur intentions purely honest.
powerful

(1) (Reply)

Why Ibinabo Must Go To Jail / Rmd To Celebrate 50th Birthday In Church On July 31st / Fans Mob Aki And Pawpaw At The Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.