Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 (28312 Views)

African Beauty / Miss Nigeria Cultural Pageant In Miami (Pics) / African Beauty: Cool Girl ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
somalia11:

i am writing english to communicate with you. but somali's national langauge is Somali, ethiopias national langauge is Amahari.

while you negroids have european langauges as your national langauges. Ethiopia and somalia and eritrea are the only ones with their native langauge as their national langauge.

So go and communicate with your fellow Somalia====> this proud Nigerian girl is going to the salon to change her extensions wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by somalia11: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
spongeback:
So go and communicate with your fellow Somali====> this proud Nigerian girl is going to the salon to change her extensions wink

please go place a thick layer of foundation on your face.
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
somalia11:

west africa now has more piracy than somalia. Their have no piracy attacks this year since the government was elected last year.

i pray the foundation stays on, the weave stays long, your nose wide and your lips thick
You need to set your priority Somali===>if you are here to hate on Nigerian chicks it won't work grin
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by somalia11: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
spongeback:
You need to set your priority Somali===>if you are here to hate on Nigerian chicks it won't work grin

your the one who said 'good for the pirate country', you started it. ironic considering the word beauty and nigerian dont go together
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
somalia11:

your the one who said 'good for the pirate country', you started it. ironic considering the word beauty and nigerian dont go together
Lol=======Lol
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
somalia11:

if she looks like a chihuahua, i'd hate to guess what you look like. Probably a gorilla with a hair hat on
You can put up all the pictures of all the Somalia women=====>it won't impress me am more interested in brains than beauty which Somalia woman is as rich as Oprah Winfrey undecided
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
somalia11:

Somalis are not black. Does that somali girl look any negro?

We are a Cushitic people, like the Eritreans and Ethiopians

One good thing for the starving coast of Africa.
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
spongeback:
Somalia Poster child for piracy in the world=====>Nigeria produced the first African miss world.

Exactly and Angola has produced miss universe. The so called blacks has two world award and the hungry somalis are still starving.

1 Like

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
somalia11:

their are more somali models even though we are 20 million despite nigeria being 170 million

somalia and ethiopians are not even compared to a nigerian as its unfair

you guys have to wear a weave and make up to look like us even then ur wide nose looks unfeminent

Because most Nigerians and west Africans look down on modeling and entertainment. We are gradually getting used to the idea about one choosing to entertain as career choice tnx to nollywood the biggest movie industry in Africa. I remember when it used to be a crime to tell your parents that you want to become an actor or musician. People used to get disown for that.

Now let's compare nigerian musician, actors, scientist, engineers, athletes,doctors, nurses, entrepreneurs to that of somali and you will find that Nigerians outnumber somalis 10,000-1.
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
somalia11:

Somalia produced imam first African super model

And as soon as she got famous she traded up for a white man. Why because let's admit it no one in their right mind would choose to mate with a somali men. On top of them been unmanly and lacking sex appeal, they are uneducated, poor and majority are in need of dental work. Yellow teeth and big overbite not attractive at all.
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
spongeback:
This particular pageant was won by a Nigerian in a different state=====> how many Nigerians stay in Utah?

Exactly most west Africans are in the north east, mid west, Atlanta, Houston, Miami, in the south.
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
somalia11:

lol, somalia won. If you look at most of these african pageants, 99 percent of the time, somalia, ethiopia, eritrea win. Funny thing is north africans are not included in these african pageants cause of how they look, but lately ive been seeing people excluding somalis/ethiopians/eritreans from african pageants cause we win all the time.

post a picture of any pageant winner who is nigerian. she will have heavy make up, and will have a weave.

no nigerian is ever gonna look like any of these somali women and their not even models, they are fashion designers

Why would any nigerian want to look like these women when they can look like this.

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
spongeback:
Every white lady that has ever been in a pageant used fake tan, hair extension e.t.c=====> good to see that the only thing a Somali can brag about is beauty pageants grin

And is only somali women, the men are ugly as Bleep. They are all skinny, with bad teeth. Uneducated and poor.

1 Like

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
somalia11:

not trying to impress you, your the one who crashed my thread. how low is your self esteem to come to a thread and talk about somali women when you look the way you do. you ugly h0e.

Oprah winfrey is a slave, and doesnt know where the hell in africa she is from, thats why she does dna test. Money comes and goes, but history and pride are forever.

What history is meant for is to learn from and that's it. Judging from the situation of somalis I guess history didnt teach them a damn thing because they are regressing while others are progressing. The worst country in Africa is Somalia if you can call the hell hole a country.
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by somalia11: 12:45am On Aug 10, 2013
seriously look at what girl u posted look at that nose, and the fake hair, so the prettiedt nigerian has to have nakeup and fake hair, wow
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 10, 2013
somalia11: seriously look at what girl u posted look at that nose, and the fake hair, so the prettiedt nigerian has to have nakeup and fake hair, wow

They are ten time better looking than those girls you posted. Anybody in their right mind will choose the girls that I posted before they choose those girls you posted.
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by somalia11: 12:53am On Aug 10, 2013
Kingmojo:

They are ten time better looking than those girls you posted. Anybody in their right mind will choose the girls that I posted before they choose those girls you posted.

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 10, 2013
somalia11:

I agree somali women are beautiful but I am not a bit attracted to them. It seems to me the only thing you can brag about Somalia is the beauty of the women, apart from that. Nothing else.apart from beauty what else do they have going for them. Are they smart? I don't think so. What about somali men what do they have going for them? Because they are not so good looking like their female counterparts, they are also not manly, not intelligence, can't play sports, poor and they have messed up teeth.

What are somali men good at or known for?

1 Like

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by somalia11: 2:33am On Aug 10, 2013
Kingmojo:

I agree somali women are beautiful but I am not a bit attracted to them. It seems to me the only thing you can brag about Somalia is the beauty of the women, apart from that. Nothing else.apart from beauty what else do they have going for them. Are they smart? I don't think so. What about somali men what do they have going for them? Because they are not so good looking like their female counterparts, they are also not manly, not intelligence, can't play sports, poor and they have messed up teeth.

What are somali men good at or known for?

somali men are better than u negroids

we are much taller than you, and we are not afraid like you cowards who are always slave
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Bazil(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dude its a shame really,if your women's physical beauty is all u can brag about then just hang urself. Beautiful women are found everywhere, its not really gonna help the somali economy!! Is it??

3 Likes

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by grandstar(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
My most beautiful sister is d darkest! Everything the true God made pretty in its time(Eccl 3:11). including me and you! Stop insulting our Maker with your racism."He who thinks he is something when he is nothing is deceiving his own mind"(Gal 6:3)
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Adamskuty(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hahahhahahahah! Don't be blinded by this wretched bastard and his post,all those girls are fugly ugly and disgusting grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Marriage Process In Hausa Land / Igbo Slang / Abdulfatai Coker: Yoruba Monarchs In North Not Accorded Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.