Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

2015: GEJ Needs 4 More Years To Complete The Good Work He Had Started –SS \SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: GEJ Needs 4 More Years To Complete The Good Work He Had Started –SS \SE (951 Views)

Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This / Nigeria Politics 2015: GEJ Might Lose As An incumbent, And Here's Why - / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: GEJ Needs 4 More Years To Complete The Good Work He Had Started –SS \SE by Idokojimmy: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2013
Ahead of the 2015 presidential election, South East and South- South traditional leaders in Lagos have called on Nigerians to give President Goodluck Jonathan another four years to complete the good work he has already started.

Chief Sylvan Ebigwe, Chairman of the group, at a briefing in Lagos told newsmen that the group would ensure that Jonathan is returned for another fours years.

According to Ebigwe, this would enable him complete the good works he had started, saying that it would be a national economic and political suicide to change a winning team.

The group also called on the embattled governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, and the President to resolve their ongoing power tussle to allow peace reign.

It also urged Governor Amechi to pay a visit to the President for reconciliation so peace would reign between them.

Ebigwe, while speaking recalled that in the past, development and infrastructure were completely discarded, but stated that the current government had started to restore development and growth in the country.

He noted that there had been a positive transformation in the economy, while the stock market had shown some significant recovery since Jonathan assumed office.

While condemning the deportation of fellow citizens by the officials of Lagos State government to Anambra State, the group chairman said “Such action is inimical to the relative cordial relationship existing among all Nigerian citizens resident in Lagos.”

The group appealed to the Lagos State government to correct the mistake and compensate the aggrieved parties accordingly.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/08/09/2015-jonathan-needs-four-more-years-to-complete-the-good-work-he-had-started-south-east-south-south-leaders/

Re: 2015: GEJ Needs 4 More Years To Complete The Good Work He Had Started –SS \SE by Akpaife(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2013
I will vote 4 him
Re: 2015: GEJ Needs 4 More Years To Complete The Good Work He Had Started –SS \SE by Idokojimmy: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2013
He's got my support too. He is better than the rest
Re: 2015: GEJ Needs 4 More Years To Complete The Good Work He Had Started –SS \SE by BB013(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2013
Thank God again for bestowing on me another opportunity for being 2nd to comment again after my first attempts was hiden by the mods.

Down to the thread I don't think I can vote for him come 2015.. cos this country is already messed up by him
Re: 2015: GEJ Needs 4 More Years To Complete The Good Work He Had Started –SS \SE by Dejohnbull: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2013
B_B013: Thank God again for bestowing on me another opportunity for being 2nd to comment again after my first attempts was hiden by the mods.

Down to the thread I don't think I can vote for him come 2015.. cos this country is already messed up by him
Don't vote for him go & play ball that day ur vote dose not count, we will stand in sun or rain to vote for him & make sure he win, Gej til 2019.
Re: 2015: GEJ Needs 4 More Years To Complete The Good Work He Had Started –SS \SE by BB013(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dejohnbull: Don't vote for him go & play ball that day ur vote dose not count, we will stand in sun or rain to vote for him & make sure he win, Gej til 2019.

Truely I wished our vote ever counts in this country with the rate of corruption.
To be frank I dont see any useful thing abt GEJ apart propaganda
Re: 2015: GEJ Needs 4 More Years To Complete The Good Work He Had Started –SS \SE by bloggernaija: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
Jokers.
Re: 2015: GEJ Needs 4 More Years To Complete The Good Work He Had Started –SS \SE by chukjojo(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
B_B013: Thank God again for bestowing on me another opportunity for being 2nd to comment again after my first attempts was hiden by the mods.

Suported, don't vote for him. instead, vote for shekau so that your empty skull will be used for bomb testing.
as for me am not going to vote because i know my vote will not count. because GEJ has already won, don't even be surprise seing shekau and his members casting thier votes in PDP ballot box.
Re: 2015: GEJ Needs 4 More Years To Complete The Good Work He Had Started –SS \SE by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Second Niger Bridge and Enugu international airport delivered before 2015 to international standard, i have no reason not to vote and campaign for GEJ 2015.
Re: 2015: GEJ Needs 4 More Years To Complete The Good Work He Had Started –SS \SE by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
GOODLUCK IS NT A SAINT BUT HE IS BEST BUT 2015 IS AFAR LET HIM CONCETRATE
Re: 2015: GEJ Needs 4 More Years To Complete The Good Work He Had Started –SS \SE by juventino: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
presher: GOODLUCK IS NT A SAINT BUT HE IS BEST BUT 2015 IS AFAR LET HIM CONCETRATE

Agreed! For me there's no option. Only GEJ and nobody else lipsrsealed
Re: 2015: GEJ Needs 4 More Years To Complete The Good Work He Had Started –SS \SE by kel4soft: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Second Niger Bridge and Enugu international airport delivered before 2015 to international standard, i have no reason not to vote and campaign for GEJ 2015.
Second Niger bridge will not be completed before 2015. Put a bet. East-west is a mess and no concrete project in Niger Delta and i see all you guys come here to say rubbish about voting him back to power. If he doesnt complete east west road to atleast Rumuokoro. He should just forget about my vote.

(1) (Reply)

DELE Momodus Letter To GEJ / Blackrevolution: And This Is How We Treat Them! NEGROPEANS!!! / Photo: President Jonathan Arrive France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.