Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This (2711 Views)

Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists / Bomb ; Who Told You Gej Needs Obj To Be In Power? Vom / Boko Haram:ban Kim Moon& Obama Why Nigeria Have 3 Days Of Muslim Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by aminho(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
well i think Pdp and Apc supporters need to watch and understand what is meant by politics as obama clearly answered the question https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BewOcp1JtDU
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by Youngsage: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by Skryptchex(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hmmm.....#blank
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by aminho(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
front page moderators
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by osile2012: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
[size=15pt]Awww so touching sad Naija- kid:-Presido why people come hate u like this? Presido: Dia Fada, If they dont like me, let the GO AND ---.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by juman(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
I cannot be tired of watching barack obama speeches.

He knows how to talk well well.

1 Like

Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by juman(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by juman(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Americans are wonderful people.

1 Like

Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by juman(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by Randerl: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
grin
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by 100Cents: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
People are free to Like or Hate..

That is if the price of rice will be affected...
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 17, 2014
Take nothing away from Obama, He's a good orator with an aura that would make you like him..

However, his policies have not been that groundbreaking at all..They don't match up with the kind of person he is. He is a good man, quite soft and that makes people to take advantage of that. He's not so bad on the whole, at least he is way better than the dummies we have over here

1 Like

Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by SeverusSnape(m): 1:59am On Nov 17, 2014
so charismatic, A great Orator he is.
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by bunmioguns(m): 4:50am On Nov 17, 2014
undecided
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by lonelydora: 4:53am On Nov 17, 2014
Harvard product.
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by LORDI(m): 5:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Nigerian leader wouldn't even bother answering the questions?,I admire obama,but his policies and those electioneering promises he made which he still hasn't fulfil,can't blame people for hating him.
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 17, 2014
I just love Obama. He makes me proud of being black while gej makes me wonder y I am Nigerian. Don't get me wrong though, would rep naija till I die but if I could come back after death would I want to be Nigerian, guess that a story for the gods to tell.
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by ellguapo: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2014
This is wit!

"it's what is called politics, when one party wins then the other party feels like to poke you a lil bit to keep you on your toes

And this

people are concerned about their jobs right now, they're loosing their jobs, their healthcare and lost foster homes to foreclosure and they are frustrated. When you're President you got to deal with all of it. You get a lil credit when things get good and when things goes tough, you gonna get some of the blame.

Okay i'll leave the comparison undecided
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by nairalife2013(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2014
juman:
I cannot be tired of watching barack obama speeches.

He knows how to talk well well.
o u need to listen to bill clinton speeches also. I had to record one
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Front page please
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by Kx: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2014
osile2012:
[size=15pt]Awww so touching sad Naija- kid:-Presido why people come hate u like this? Presido: Dia Fada, If they dont like me, let the GO AND ---.[/size]

More like:

I dont give a damn whether they hate me or like me.
Re: Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This by Vulu: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2014
DIDN'T WATCH. SO WHAT WAS HIS RESPONSE TO THE KID?

(1) (Reply)

Hon.moyo Ogunlewe Wishes Dad A Happy Birthday On Instagram / The Origin Of Kidnapping In Nigeria? / Why Is Jonathan Seeking A Second Term ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.