Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling (12103 Views)

Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife / NDLEA Arrests Two Suspects For Cocaine Trafficking (Pictured) / NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2013
hardniola: anambala+drug = wonderful marriage.
[size=14pt]Seconded!![/size]
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by 3ace(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2013
oyb: Why would the man be smuggling cocaine INTO nigeria?
I wonder o. And to think he was able to leave the shores of Brazil undetected is alarming. If na for Naija now, we go don dey crucify our officials. A friend once told me in 2010 that he got a good job in Argentina. I'm beginning to suspect him because the circumstances surrounding the whole process were full of suspicion. He has since left anyway.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by DIVINE78: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2013
His excuse is lame. Very lame. He went to Brazil with the intent of doing drugs. He sold family land in Anambra just this July, didn't spend 3 months in Brazil and decided to come back to Naija albeit with bowel-full of cocaine. Shame on you and the family that sponsored your devilish trip to Brazil.
Over to Gov. Obi.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by tosene: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2013
Is he still a bricklayer or why call him that?
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by DIVINE78: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2013
hardniola: anambala+drug = wonderful marriage.
If Gov Obi reports you to Mr President I no dey o.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by omanifrank(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2013
Danhumprey: This is what you get when the youth are unemployed and out of school! ASUU is not even helping matter at all. Blame poverty!

it is well
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Henrypraise: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2013
Jaywilzee: there was a certain guy(actor) dat refused to poo..just wondering was he also from dis same tribe Dnt generalize

I know the actor, but m not goin to tell u.

N MODs y can't I comment on politics section? Is it cos I told sum truth abt 4 days ago? Make una unban me ooo before I bomb nairaland n turn am to koboland
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by baslone: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2013
3ace: I'm tired of tribalists on Nairaland. What is it between Igbos and Yorubas? Can't you people just let it rest?

What did you expect?

Anyway, your advice could have made more sense were Hausa's were been massacred here on daily basis!
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Youngzedd(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2013
iamswizz: Before opening the thread.. I already knew the tribe undecided

Rule No 1.

Moderators where una dey.

grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by nerodenero: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2013
emk4lif: **grabs a seat and waits for yet another epic ethnic battle**
grin grin
There is no ending to ethnic bashing on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by amiskurie(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2013
habaa!
this ndlea sef!! chebi na cement hin carry na....its a pity.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Youngzedd(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2013
Am from the most intelligent tribe in Nigeria, but I must condemn this unlawful act.
I hereby sentence this dude to 20 years in prison with hard labour.

Na only you like money self, as I dey so, I need money pass FG and you get the morale to push drug abi. Hehehe! you will die like a chicken.

Singing Rick Ross: Holy Ghost.

Being dead broke is the root of all evil
Get money, my nigga, do good with your people
I got the calico, I got the dynamite
They wanna do it big?¶

Proudly Igbo.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by KESO2: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2013
iamswizz: Before opening the thread.. I already knew the tribe

Jaywilzee: there was a certain guy(actor) dat refused to poo..just wondering was he also from dis same tribe Dnt generalize

Beside, this drug peddler is far better than the Godogo, the CEO and most wanted armed robber/criminal in Africa that was recently captured...
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by jericco1(m): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2013
babe_online:
[size=14pt]Read Iamswizz's post again, read Jaywilzee's post again, and then read my reply to Jaywilzee's post again. After doing that, go to hell.[/size] tongue tongue tongue
[i][/i]

meaning?
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by mayorrex(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2013
hmmmmmmm.......i no blame am sha.......givin same opportunity all of uz wil grab it witin a twinckle of an eye.......datz sef hussling not bad compared 2 diz our politikal thieves........
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2013
If the are legalising gay marriage, while not legalise drugs too....just sugesting
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Italiano1: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2013
This is becoming increasingly embarrassing. What exactly is going on in these communities where these men hail from? Are there no elders who train and guide these men in the right way? What sort of upbringing did they have?

It is becoming very widespread and it suggests that a lot of them are successfully trafficking these drugs hence why these men are ready to take life changing risks; are they being encouraged by their families? Where I am from, we are brought up never to put shame on the names of our families - am not saying we are saints but it is becoming a SE embarrassment if 99.01% of drug traffickers come from the region. Are there any government policies in place to sensitize these men and women on the dangers and consequences of their actions? I think our Ibo brothers should address this problem and let their leaders know it is becoming regional disgrace- they should realise this is not enterprise, this not being industrious, this is not business. It is a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by collynzo2(m): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2013
When a crime is commited by an Igbo person, you see comments coming in thick and fast, most of them tribalistic in nature. But if the criminal is a Yoruba person, you hardly see people commenting.
This thread is more than one week old, yet only 4 pages of comment, because he is a Yoruba criminal.
www.nairaland.com/1381380/godogodo-notorious-armed-robber-captured-ibadan
This is another Yoruba criminal thread, just 3 pages long.
www.nairaland.com/1385815/efcc-arrests-man-30-atm
Since they say Igbo are the most criminal minded in Nigeria, why should crimes commited by Igbos attract more interest than those commited by Yorubas? Isn't it supposed to be the other way round?
If a bomb blast happens in Iraq or Afghanistan today, it won't make headline news because it's a regular occurence in those areas, but if the same thing happens in The US or UK today -however little the casualties are - it will make headline news in all media outlets for weeks.
So I ask again. Why do crimes from Igbos attract more attention than crimes from Yorubas if Igbos are more criminalistic?
The answer tells you who the real tribalists on Nairaland are. I rest my case!

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by joelreg(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2013
DIVINE78: His excuse is lame. Very lame. He went to Brazil with the intent of doing drugs. He sold family land in Anambra just this July, didn't spend 3 months in Brazil and decided to come back to Naija albeit with bowel-full of cocaine. Shame on you and the family that sponsored your devilish trip to Brazil.
Over to Gov. Obi.

Toddler ranting. What is obi biz on dis one.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Italiano1: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2013
collynzo2: When a crime is commited by an Igbo person, you see comments coming in thick and fast, most of them tribalistic in nature. But if the criminal is a Yoruba person, you hardly see people commenting.
This thread is more than one week old, yet only 4 pages of comment, because he is a Yoruba criminal.
www.nairaland.com/1381380/godogodo-notorious-armed-robber-captured-ibadan
This is another Yoruba criminal thread, just 3 pages long.
www.nairaland.com/1385815/efcc-arrests-man-30-atm
Since they say Igbo are the most criminal minded in Nigeria, why should crimes commited by Igbos attract more interest than those commited by Yorubas? Isn't it supposed to be the other way round?
If a bomb blast happens in Iraq or Afghanistan today, it won't make headline news because it's a regular occurence in those areas, but if the same thing happens in The US or UK today -however little the casualties are - it will make headline news in all media outlets for weeks.
So I ask again. Why do crimes from Igbos attract more attention than crimes from Yorubas if Igbos are more criminalistic?
The answer tells you who the real tribalists on Nairaland are. I rest my case!

It is this sort of attitude that is making it difficult for you to tackle the menace of drug smuggling amongst Ibos. if you cannot realise the damage this is doing to you then you can stick your head in the sand. We are talking of serious drug peddling and the grave consequences and you are talking of godogodo a local armed robber who robs in his own home town?

You say Ibos attract more attention but excuse me what do you expect when 99% of drug trafficking is carried out by them. Instead of you to acknowledge the fact and set about addressing the problem , you are burying your head in the sand and acting the victim.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by cannonnier(m): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2013
if that thing go burst for em belly na death bdat o.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Evestar200(f): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2013
hmmmmmmm,,,,willy dont defend any tribe here,,cuz when they will attack you no Obudu person will help u out o tongue
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by seangy4konji: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2013
Poverty na war ooo....if you see garri drink make you thank God..as i deh now??i fit do anything for money....no blame me..i go school graduate also..i no see job oo...so tell me??wetin man go do?
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by texaco1: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2013
The worrying thing is nigeria is fast becoming a consumer nation of drugs .this guy was bringing it in

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Justice42003: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2013
Youngzedd: Am from the most intelligent tribe in Nigeria, but I must condemn this unlawful act.
I hereby sentence this dude to 20 years in prison with hard labour.

Na only you like money self, as I dey so, I need money pass FG and you get the morale to push drug abi. Hehehe! you will die like a chicken.

Singing Rick Ross: Holy Ghost.

Being dead broke is the root of all evil
Get money, my nigga, do good with your people
I got the calico, I got the dynamite
They wanna do it big?¶

Proudly Igbo.
guy open ur eyes very well and read with ur sense b4 u sentence d guy.
D thread states dat d man was arressted @ naija airport @ arrival. Does it mean dat d man came to sell those drugs in naija.
Is dis not another nollywood movie where ghost dey involve 4 accident. Ok read other pples comments u go no say nothin d ok 4 dis obodo nairaland (nigeria)
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by joelreg(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2013
Italiano1:

It is this sort of attitude that is making it difficult for you to tackle the menace of drug smuggling amongst Ibos. if you cannot realise the damage this is doing to you then you can stick your head in the sand. We are talking of serious drug peddling and the grave consequences and you are talking of godogodo a local armed robber who robs in his own home town?

You say Ibos attract more attention but excuse me what do you expect when 99% of drug trafficking is carried out by them. Instead of you to acknowledge the fact and set about addressing the problem , you are burying your head in the sand and acting the victim.

So godogodo case is no longer a crime. Irrespectiv of how small or big a crime was must be condemn in its totality.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Italiano1: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2013
joelreg:

So godogodo case is no longer a crime. Irrespectiv of how small or big a crime was must be condemn in its totality.

When did I say that? A crime is a crime, the problem is Ibos commit 99% of a particular crime. There are Yoruba, Hausa, ibo, nupe, ibibio armed robbers in Nigeria- it is the same with other crimes such as stealing, corruption but why is that 99% of drug smuggling and kidnapping is committed by a particular people?

I think you should face the facts and address this grave issue instead of being defensive.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by fili24: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
3ace: I wonder o. And to think he was able to leave the shores of Brazil undetected is alarming. If na for Naija now, we go don dey crucify our officials. A friend once told me in 2010 that he got a good job in Argentina. I'm beginning to suspect him because the circumstances surrounding the whole process were full of suspicion. He has since left anyway.

It's almost impossible to transit drugs from South America directly to Europe, that is why these Barons use Nigeria as a transit country.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by ofala(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Is it not better, drug offence is made capital punishment again in Nigeria?Becuase of these few idiots,any hardworking Nigerian is a suspect in all airports around the world. Very sickening? **i'm just thinking aloud**
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
Small boy way dey him mama bk no know say the journey is too far! Small dey run mouth anyhw.Man go see watin him fellow man see! Life is get rich or Die trying! Its better you try and die dan not tryin atall and die in poverty! Brick layer,its a pity! Kip trying,u will conquer someday sumtime somewhere
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by overdrive(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
oyb: Why would the man be smuggling cocaine INTO nigeria?
Transit to other countries.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
This must be baba suwe brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Youth Take Marijuana By Temi Badmus / Nigerian Set New Heroin Ingestion Record: 2.155kg! / Police Arrest Three For Alleged Machete Attack On Lagos DPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.