Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,639 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims (864 Views)

Happy Birthday To Beverly Osu / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations / 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
Beverly Osu, who we will all agree kinda talks too much in the BBA House, claimed a few days back that she was battered to the extreme by an ex-rapper fiance and even pulled up her shirt to show a scar she got from one of his numerous beatings...to prove she wasn't lying about the abuse. (Women usually don't lie about being abused. If anything, they try to hide it).
She said one time while he was beating her she ran into the bathroom to escape him, but instead of leaving her alone, he broke down the bathroom door and continued beating her.
Beverly didn't mention names...she said rapper boyfriend and fiance...and some of us know she once dated 2shotz who is a rapper and all evidences pointed straight at 2shotz.
2shotz has responded to the allegations.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1241565_Untitled_pnga19ddbe22afc139c538bfca41cea40ad[/img]
Re: 2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
And for people wondering, beverly wasn't just running her mouth that day.
As you all know BBA is addressing different problems confronting Africa, among which are;
1. Poverty
2. Poor Energy
3. Women related issues : patriachy, wife abuse (something like that)
On that particular day, they were discussing about problems women were facing. Each and everyone of were telling their stories or experiences, cleo went first before beverly, personally I don't think she's lying. God bless u all
Re: 2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims by djeezy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
This is what I call blustering desire for publicity. Seriously people cannot just settle their issues in the private in lieu of embarrassing themselves in public. Which story are we to believe? Mtchew!!
Re: 2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims by KaceeDcontrol(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
Grammar too much for dis ur letter jor.
I wonder why the Beverly girl would fabricate this sha, she might have exggerated buh i believe 2shotz did beat her
Re: 2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims by pandriod: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied."--Otto von Bismarck
Re: 2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims by FILEBE(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Grammer too much jare. He sure me say no be 2short write the letter!

Re: 2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
FILEBE: Grammer too much jare. He sure me say no be 2short write the letter!

Azzin, God bless you.
Which sincere man will not reply such allegations directly.
Re: 2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims by airmark(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
But 2shortz did not deny beverly being her gf? He only slapped her, may be.
Re: 2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims by otikpoko(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
Why not Sue her for slander? undecided
Re: 2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
Beverly looks sturbon to me... And from things I've read and heard her say, she's Delilah or Jezebel in disguise.
Re: 2shotz Responds To Beverly Osu's Claims by dplomaticVal: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
otikpoko: Why not Sue her for slander? undecided

thats exactly wha he shd do, is obvious that tht beverly girl wnts to smear his name

Confession! I Didn’t Sleep With Beverly – Angelo / EXCLUSIVE: Wande Coal Signs With Dbanj’s DB Records / Friends Deserted Me When I Was Sick – Paul Play Dairo