Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Set The Captives Free - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Set The Captives Free (781 Views)

A Ngerian Set The World Record And Build The World Fastest Cars / A Ngerian Set The World Record And Build The World Fastest Cars / A Ngeria Set The World Record And Build The World Fastest Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Set The Captives Free by sheniqua: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2008
This thread may not go down as intended but let me first make a plea that Seun doesn't seize the opportunity to send some people those nasty messages that say
"sorry guest,you are banned for posting on this forum"There have been so many bans and name changes me sef I don tire trying to figure out who is who.

You start chatting on a thread with someone by the time you go to the latrine and come back, the person don change name with one post.
How confusing is that.
I want to use this thread to ask Seun to do a massive pardon.
Life is too short to be banning folks anyhow grin

Seun I'm asking that you release all the caged individuals or at least allow them to come in here and tell us who they were originally.
Oya make una begin confess una real identity
all this guess guess work don dey give me headache
Re: Set The Captives Free by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2008
Sheniqua. . .plz let me know what your new I.D will be tomorrow. . . grin grin grin

I was not here o
Re: Set The Captives Free by sheniqua: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2008
toyinrayo:

Sheniqua. . .plz let me know what your new I.D will be tomorrow. . . grin grin grin

I was not here o

This is a serious topic and you're making offtopic posts? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Set The Captives Free by sheniqua: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2008
toyin please obey the nairaland rules
otherwise ban!
Re: Set The Captives Free by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2008
@POST
I've been using only one I.D since I got on Nairaland. . .how do you people with diff I.D do it? embarassed

sheniqua:

toyin please obey the nairaland rules
otherwise ban!
abeg, dnt try to get me banned o. ,
Re: Set The Captives Free by sheniqua: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2008
toyinrayo:

@POST
I've been using only one I.D since I got on Nairaland. . .how do you people with diff I.D do it? embarassed

the same thing I wanna know
Re: Set The Captives Free by Esss(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2008
Make Seun first agree to the terms, because I get plenty confessions to make.

If to say I.d for Nairaland dey come with I.D card, my fake I.D's for don reach ,  lipsrsealed
Re: Set The Captives Free by sheniqua: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2008
I've been suspecting you Esss.
e don tey wey I dey look you with corner corner eye.
Just couldn't put my finger on it
Seun,where are you
Folks want to come clean
Re: Set The Captives Free by Esss(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2008
I hope say this truth will set me free and not throw me into more captivity.
Re: Set The Captives Free by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 03, 2008
Esss:

I hope say this truth will set me free and not throw me into more captivity.
hehehhehe. . .

(1) (Reply)

To Forgive Is To Approve? / What Will You Do With Your First Million. / Omoladun Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.