Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,920 members, 7,852,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

RSSDA Who Knows Them - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / RSSDA Who Knows Them (5006 Views)

House Of Tara International. Who Knows Them Pls? / Vlisco Nigeria;who Knows Them? / Ef-mobile Ltd, Pls Who Knows Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by sukaj(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
i jst put on my fone and my invite came in ooo...jst now
I got a white card
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by sukaj(m): 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
sukaj: i jst put on my fone and my invite came in ooo...jst now
I got a white card
Dis is d msg,i jst copied and pasted it hia pple...
You have been selected to participate in the RSSDA JOB FAIR tomorrow August 20, 2013 at the Civic Centre (8am prompt). Check your email for more details.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Super1759: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hmmmmmm
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by engrsyer(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
I also got my invite for d job fair as well as I was given a white card too. but who has an idea on d interview could look like and as a young grad what could be a salary scale as an Engr? cheers house!
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by avalontony(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
wow!!!!.....so its white card things?...... its all good, i give all praise to Jesus, even though i was not invited......., lord i thank you. i wish the invitees Gods grace and favor.........
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Super1759: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
So if its white card- successful..so what happens to yellow and blue? They would have made just 2 types of card naaa.
Pass and fail
Well, that's there biz.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by avalontony(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
just like someone posted earlier...white card =indigenes dat did well...... i now see some element of truth in his post
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by avalontony(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
degurumckenna: White-Indigens dat did well.
Blue-non-indigens dat did well.
Yellow-both dat didnt do well.
bro.....you are very observant, and from your observation, i can boldly conclude that the fair was meant for the indigens of Rivers State and not residents of Rivers state as we where meant to belive........ God bless you man, with ur obervation skills, you are suppose to be in civic center come tomorrow.........all i can say....God is watching!!!!!!
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
I believe after d white card blue will be d next to consider. Neverdless pls am invited for interview @ Obiye academy tomorrow, can any1 help me wt any news
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by joyblinks(f): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
i got a blue card and was also invited.

white is best
blue has 2 categories (if u fall btwn d top 2, u re safe)
while yellow is bad.

as for d broda with green, na u know where u get ur own from.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by u3fine(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
joyblinks:

white is best
while yellow is bad.

Pls have u received the email?
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Super1759: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
joyblinks:

white is best
while yellow is bad.

see another news. You got blue and was invited. Ur the only blue am hearing that was invited....nna,all this magic sef
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by joyblinks(f): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
@U3fine.

Didn't receive oo... Called a friend who works with rssda and was told to only present my sms.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by joyblinks(f): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Super1759: see another news. You got blue and was invited. Ur the only blue am hearing that was invited....nna,all this magic sef

Not just me. A friend of mine who got blues was also invited.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by u3fine(m): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
joyblinks: @U3fine.

Didn't receive oo... Called a friend who works with rssda and was told to only present my sms.
Ok thanks
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by joyblinks(f): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
@U3Fine
Wats up with PPSB things na. I no dey see ur comments for dat place again. Have u gone for training?
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Super1759: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
joyblinks:

Not just me. A friend of mine who got blues was also invited.
sorry for asking much.I think am not getting something here. The blue is of 2 categories,so how was it differentiated. Note: everyone submitted same place. And what happens to d other category? I dnt even get all this, its either ur invited or ur invited. Which other category if not "invited" or "not invited"
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by sukaj(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
joyblinks: @U3fine.

Didnt see no mail either,pls can u ask dat ur frnd dat works there wat we r to xpect... Tnx
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Lord9con(m): 2:46am On Aug 20, 2013
Am a non-indigen, I got a white card and was selected for the interview, my friend whose an indigen got a blue card and also got invited for the interview. Basically it depends on the person who assessed you that day. Also I guess each table had a different colour for pass or fail
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by geotessy: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2013
good luck folks... better things ahead.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by joyblinks(f): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2013
sukaj:
Didnt see no mail either,pls can u ask dat ur frnd dat works there wat we r to xpect... Tnx

Just get there and present ur sms to the people @ d gate.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by sukaj(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2013
joyblinks:

Just get there and present ur sms to the people @ d gate.
Tnx dear....
Mehn im in oooo, dey hav id cards wit ur name on it... So 4 party crashers,dunno hw possible dat wil b...
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by avalontony(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2013
guys how far na.....how things they happen for that side?.....are u guys upto 600?......
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by geotessy: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
How did the fair go folks?
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by joyblinks(f): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2013
avalontony: guys how far na.....how things they happen for that side?.....are u guys upto 600?......

From what I saw, I will say we were more than 600. The Gov himself came to open the show. Lots of companies where there present. Mostly banks nd some 40-60k companies (that's what they look like to me) am making a little documentary on it with pictures. Will be up lata. But to those of you who didn't attend, u didn't miss anything big. Me I only submitted my cv with two companies.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by udz: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2013
@joblinks. dont underestimate any company especially in ph. Most of those companies dont have name but they've got swag. Pray n believe, this is it!
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by avalontony(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2013
joyblinks:

From what I saw, I will say we were more than 600. The Gov himself came to open the show. Lots of companies where there present. Mostly banks nd some 40-60k companies (that's what they look like to me) am making a little documentary on it with pictures. Will be up lata. But to those of you who didn't attend, u didn't miss anything big. Me I only submitted my cv with two companies.
alright........ waiting patiently for the full gist.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by rexfada(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
Who has been contacted by any of the companies after the fair? cryWho has been contacted by any of the companies after the fair?
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
We need d full gist ooo
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by shuntel: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
I know some ppl who didn't even come for the orientation and screening but they came foe the fair
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by shuntel: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
I know some ppl who didn't even come for the orientation and screening but they came for the fair.
Re: RSSDA Who Knows Them by joyblinks(f): 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
shuntel: I know some ppl who didn't even come for the orientation and screening but they came for the fair.

Those were Rssda scholarship beneficiaries. They called them specially for the fair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ford Foundation Scholarship Is Here Again / Drillog Petro-dynamics Ltd Inviting For Aptitude Test / Lapo Mfb Recruiting Agricultural Client Support Officer (agric Cso)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.