Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nig Law School Abuja:bar 1 (UPDATE!) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nig Law School Abuja:bar 1 (UPDATE!) (1378 Views)

Nigerian Law School Bar 1 2016/2017 / Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / Nig Law Sch Abuja:bar 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nig Law School Abuja:bar 1 (UPDATE!) by jasminehunny(f): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hi peeps, winkits bin a while. Hope we are all enjoyin our break. I resumed Bar 1 at the Nigerian Law Sch Abuja on July 1 (2013) and its bin an experience wit mixed smileyfeelins. I have met people from all walks of Life and learnt so much within a short time smiley. My roommate is like a sister kissi neva had and we do stuff 'paripassu. However,i am also aware that we humans are subject to change and so im careful about frnds as my First Priority is my Studies cool. Vis-a-vis academics, some of the lecturers are very hardworking and ready to help,whilst a couple of others are so damn lazy lipsrsealed,u almst wonder how on earth they became Lecturers undecided. That bin said,it is pertinent to note that,lawsch is not like ur Uni wia lecturers proper teach u,Nah! Here,we have bin divided into groups and make presentation on specific topics. The lecturers only guide us as to what to read and recommend txtbooks to us. U have more than enough time to read (only if ure so lazy)as we av lectures 10am-1:30pm mon-thur cheesy.Also,the school library is rely cool.(altho,not fully equiped wit books).
The hostel accomodatn was a bit of a let-down as we av no water angryand depend on 'helpers' to fetch water for us at a cost. We even had to renovate our rooms cos of d dirt and smell sad. That didn't bother me so much cos I'm not here for Comfort. Plus,we will be writing our Bar Finals dis time nxt Year wink (which d Bar 2 students wil start nxt week). Thus,we are here for a short period of time and can as well make d best use of it. This note will not be complete without makin mention our prestigious 'Mami Market' grin. This is wia we buy All our 'buyables' including Food. I've had varieties of calabar n ibo soups...i also tried 'suya and indomie'. cheesy.mehn,dat combo is Epic! Sum of moi peeps av had food poisonin embarassedso one also has 2b cautious of wot u eat n wia u eat. So far,lawsch has bin a cool experience 4me smiley. I still have about 12months to go and so I'll be writing more updates as time goes on. winkCheers! #zoomsout
Re: Nig Law School Abuja:bar 1 (UPDATE!) by Excelboi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
Cool. Wish you success and make you dey update us. Im also a law student and in few years time, will be in the law school by God's grace. What courses re been treated in the school? Hw abt moot court?
Re: Nig Law School Abuja:bar 1 (UPDATE!) by Nickydrake(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
Jasmine, I suppose you acquired your LL.B in a foreign country?
Re: Nig Law School Abuja:bar 1 (UPDATE!) by jasminehunny(f): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
Excelboi: Cool. Wish you success and make you dey update us. Im also a law student and in few years time, will be in the law school by God's grace. What courses re been treated in the school? Hw abt moot court?

Thank you so much. I say a big 'amen' to your prayers.The courses treated in Bar 2 are Civil litigation,Corporate law in practice,Criminal litigation,Law in practice and Property law. Moot trials in organised aftr court and chamber attachment.
Re: Nig Law School Abuja:bar 1 (UPDATE!) by jasminehunny(f): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nickydrake: Jasmine, I suppose you acquired your LL.B in a foreign country?

Yes I did in the Uk.

(1) (Reply)

Message From ASUU President / ‘how Soyinka & I Set Up Pyrates Confraternity’ – 82 Yr Old Prof. Awe Reveals. / 2014/15 Neco Gce Releases Result.to Check,upgrade,cal_08059015211

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.