Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

100, 000 + Naira Investments, Any Information Is Useful - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100, 000 + Naira Investments, Any Information Is Useful (1556 Views)

What Business Can I Invest 100,000 Naira / 5 Hot Business You Can Start With 10,000-100,000,000 Naira / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100, 000 + Naira Investments, Any Information Is Useful by Dodnextris: 1:04am On Jun 03, 2008
Please i really need your help and advice, i have just over 100, 000 naira to invest in shares presently, am still a novice eager to learn. I am planning to see a broker in some days times but i want to have an idea of the best shares in todays market.

Please any advice will be really helpful, it will make a difference to my life, so i will appreciate your support.

We will meet you on top
Re: 100, 000 + Naira Investments, Any Information Is Useful by DesmondO1: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2008
Hello, wondering why you want to invest in the stock market. Itz okay but forex is more profitable. i trsde on the market and i advise that if you want high returns on your money, invest in the forex market.Be careful though, a lot of scammers roam on this forum. Call me if you need more help-
Holla-07028509180
Desmond

1 Like

Re: 100, 000 + Naira Investments, Any Information Is Useful by Dodnextris: 6:06am On Jun 06, 2008
Hi Desmond

Please i have been hearing a lot about this forex, can you explain how it works and what are the risk involved, is it more risky than the stock market. What is your own percentage/commission?

thanks
Re: 100, 000 + Naira Investments, Any Information Is Useful by Dodnextris: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2008
@olufran

thanks very much for your honest advice, please what do you think of the present zenith mutual funds and are there any other mutual funds out there that you can suggest.

I will really appreciate any information because i am having to plan and make the best decision ever in my life concerning investment.

Meet u on top
Re: 100, 000 + Naira Investments, Any Information Is Useful by Tayogeorge(m): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2008
i don't know if your intension is to invest in order to make extra income while you busy with your work, if any, zenith mutual fund or forex business?? best of luck. , my advice is that 100,000 can take you up fast with dedication, persistent-consistently, that i can assure you, think like an entrepreneur, think of what Late falowiyo thought 41 years ago when he floated Falawiyo and Son, They are expert in entrepreneurial development that are ready to help people like you out for free,

for your success,
tayo george

to see your other useful information click below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-profile/sa-showPosts
Re: 100, 000 + Naira Investments, Any Information Is Useful by atilla(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2008
Dodnextris

I would advice you to invest in the stocks rather than mutual funds or forex.

post your email address and ill send you some useful links that would help you in what stocks are best.
Re: 100, 000 + Naira Investments, Any Information Is Useful by UNLEASHED(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2008
I think stock is better for you with that amount of money, Forex or any other is risky!
Re: 100, 000 + Naira Investments, Any Information Is Useful by kymblaq(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
Re: 100, 000 + Naira Investments, Any Information Is Useful by fxcelebrity: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
@Dod... see and listen very well,,,looks to me like u cant afford to lose dat money u hav now so i wont advise u to give som1 in d name of forex, it better if u can do it urself but if not...i advise u look for a shop and start selling somthin, i trade fx for 4years now making it a lil and dats not d only bis i do,,, so bro think well Fx is way to risky dnt invest wat u cant afford to loss in it........bye,zzzzzzz
Re: 100, 000 + Naira Investments, Any Information Is Useful by Gswill: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
There is this programme that a friend of mine introduced to me and she has been making a lot of money from this system which I have seen, she makes at least $3,000 monthly. The best part is that they will give you $10 to test the system and when you are convinced you can then invest your money if you are interested send me and a mail with this subject “INTEREST IN MAKING MONEY FOR HOME” to homebiz4all@yahoo.com.
Re: 100, 000 + Naira Investments, Any Information Is Useful by wealthydan(m): 6:20am On Aug 09, 2012
THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO INVEST INTO SHARES, IF YOU HAVE IDLE MONEY JUST DO IT,I CANT GIVE YOU TIPS ON IT COZ I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL, BUT I CAN LINK YOU UP WITH SOME 1,REMEMBER : IF U HAVE IDLE MONEY , INVEST INTO SHARES ,THE MARKET WILL GET BETTER SOON , BUT DONT BE GREADY AS TO PULL PROFIT OUT WHEN D MARKET IMPROVES.
Re: 100, 000 + Naira Investments, Any Information Is Useful by stpat1(m): 3:47am On Aug 10, 2012
Guy never do any online, work from home, forex or MLM shitt. They all end up being scam.

If its okay by you and if you wont feel the % is too small then lets Partner on an ongoing contract here in PH.

Its all about Supplying sand to LCC construction site. What the funds will be used for is to hire Truck and run it. You get 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self.

If you want to know details you can meet me or have a friend or family member meet with me to discuss in details.

We can even discuss it here on nairaland if you wish or all interested investors can agree to a date and location here in PH where we can meet and talk it over.

08060089362 or 07085694495 or saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: 100, 000 + Naira Investments, Any Information Is Useful by yeye4live(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2012
Criminals runin dier mouth here, @poster I wil advise u don't eva tink of forex / mlm / HYIP ,all re scam, tel a forex trader to gve u his document of his car as gurantee incase he lose ur moni n u wil see d fool run,if u dnt kno wat 2do wit d moni go n mary wit it.
Afta mariage donation 4rm family n friends wil up ur moni 2 800k

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Business Without Money / FOREX Brokers' Uncensored / Fast Selling Products Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.