Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

FOREX Brokers' Uncensored - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FOREX Brokers' Uncensored (1558 Views)

Forex Brokers In Nigeria / Best Reputable Forex Brokers Research / How Forex Brokers Make Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOREX Brokers' Uncensored by piphacker(m): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2013
I wish to use this avenue to provide platform for all FOREX traders in Nigeria to express their genuine feelings on the performance of the brokers they are using so other will learn. One of the greatest problems confronting FOREX traders is the case of brokers. So if you have anything to say about your broker, kindly express it.
The first broker I would like to examine is Instaforex. Instaforex is (my own findings) them most used broker in Nigeria. It is even one of the oldest broker ever came to the shore of Nigeria. Most of FOREX trader were trained with its popular MT4.
I once used them, but I left them since over three years ago on these ground;
1. They are not regulated and they are then misleading people all over that they are regulated.
2. Their server was terrible then, assuming you want to close your trade sometimes, it may be heal.
3. Their customer service was poor.
Today, little improvement I saw is that they have cleverly stated it on their website that they are only regulated by a trade association RUSSIA because there is no regulating Authority in Russia, and the certificate given to them excludes trading “FOREX”. Why I am buttressing these area is that if you have issues and you are dealing with unregulated broker, where will you fill you complaint?
Again, because they are not regulated, most are proned to shady dealings which you might find difficult to detect like the use of “Virtual Dealer Plugging”.
Presently I was trading a friend account on their server and it was very fast but that is not guarantee that I am correct only those that are using it can enlighten us on this.
The only thing I am not still comfortable with is that they have too much cases all over the internet.
By and large, we cannot dispute the fact that they gained prominence in Nigeria as a result of various incentives and referral programme.
We will look into another broker shortly.

1 Like

Re: FOREX Brokers' Uncensored by santuse: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2013
Which of d brokers do recomend for us to us with ur strategy?
Re: FOREX Brokers' Uncensored by marvrid(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2013
santuse: Which of d brokers do recomend for us to us with ur strategy?

well I am not saying you should use them or im not fronting for them. I am using hotforex and up to now I have never had an issue with them. there plenty of forex brokers just make sure you deal with regulated ones
Re: FOREX Brokers' Uncensored by Kirinwa: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2013
Which brokers guarantee instant liberty reserve withdrawal?
Re: FOREX Brokers' Uncensored by santuse: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
pls how do i insert the indicators you gave us?
Re: FOREX Brokers' Uncensored by oluks05: 2:31am On Mar 02, 2013
Pls which broker is good for managed acct or PAMM. Thanks.
Re: FOREX Brokers' Uncensored by gana39: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2013
my brods here, instaforex are 419. they will never allow you to withdraw your money. dont use them. they are thieves.
Re: FOREX Brokers' Uncensored by gana39: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2013
have you had that account open with liberty reserves cannot withdraw money till 30th November. Even though u trade with them u will never see your money.
Re: FOREX Brokers' Uncensored by instaforexngr(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
gana39: my brods here, instaforex are 419. they will never allow you to withdraw your money. dont use them. they are thieves.
what was the issue you had with them,
that made them not to process your withdrawal?

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 18 Seater Bus Except Public Transport? / Delisted / Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.