Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,111 members, 7,957,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

WHY AZSKY G1/XMAN STOPPED WORKING AS AT 27/28 AUGUST TILL NOW - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WHY AZSKY G1/XMAN STOPPED WORKING AS AT 27/28 AUGUST TILL NOW (2472 Views)

OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate / FG Closes All Public & Private Schools Till 13th Of October / Redeemer University Expels 28 Students For Failing Drug Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WHY AZSKY G1/XMAN STOPPED WORKING AS AT 27/28 AUGUST TILL NOW by miitcash(m): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
PLEASE YOU CAN PRINT OUT A COPY AN PASTE THEM IN YOUR SERVICE POINT(S) IF YOU'RE AN INSTALLER.

Many has called and many has send loads of messages of which we keep on replying them, asking " WHY HAS THEIR G1 STOPPED WORKING".
We have come to do justice to that question.
The Azsky cooperation just released a new service account called G1 SUPPER. this account was created to solve the problem of, if an account is not yet used, it continues to be a virgin account,until it's being loaded into a box.
And because of this new innovation, it's causing heavy complication. So the company is doing everything to resolve the issues. So your boxes will not work untill you load the new account. Note the account will be in general circulation 7 days from now.\

Go ahead ask us any other question relating to the Topic of discussion.
Re: WHY AZSKY G1/XMAN STOPPED WORKING AS AT 27/28 AUGUST TILL NOW by myjudez: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2013
How do I get this g1 supper account

(1) (Reply)

IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here / GREAT DISCOVERY: Biblical Goliath's Giant Skeleton Found In West Jerusalem! Ext / UNILORIN Portal Has Been Hacked But Now Released To The School Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.