Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

UNILORIN Portal Has Been Hacked But Now Released To The School Authority - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Portal Has Been Hacked But Now Released To The School Authority (2417 Views)

LASU Students In Tango With School Authority Over SUG Election / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) / UNILAG Students To Sue School Authority For Changing Their Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Portal Has Been Hacked But Now Released To The School Authority by Ramsonkayode(m): 12:41am On Sep 09, 2016
Unilorin portal has been released the the svhool back by the hacker.
The Website Which Was previously hacked
UNILORIN PORTAL HAS BEEN HACKED
Unilorin official website "www.unilorin.edu.ng" has just been hacked by one COY EMERALD on facebook.
He claimed his reason for hacking the website was plain and he was not planning any evil against the school.

On the website, he wrote his reasons for hacking the portal, Read his statement below:
"DEVELOPER OF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD CONTACT ME.....WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/TO.SAN.39 (I DEFACED THIS PAGE IN ORDER TO PREVENT LOSS OF DATA IN YOUR WEBSITE) MALICIOUS ATTACKERS IS HERE....AND I HAVE BBEN WARNING YOO VIA EMAIL ND OTHER MEANS,HACKING IS AN ILLEGAL BUT THE ADMIN HERE IS A BIT CARELESS TOO,SORRY ADMIN"

READ ALSO:LIST OF SCHOOLS THAT HAVE RELEASED THEIR SCREENING FORM

After some hour of the website being down he released another statement below:
"I DON TAMPER ANY OF YOUR DATA!!! I DON'T HACK FOR FUN I DONT HACK FOR MONEY I DONT HACK TO WIN SCHOLARSHIP (BCUS I'M NOT A STUDENT) I ONLY HACK TO SHOW PROOF OF THE NOTIFICATION I SENT TO WEBSITE DEVELOPER!! CONTACT: WWW.FACEBOOK.TO.SAN.39"

With all his statement it is obvious and intention clear that he meant no harm rather he hacked UNILORIN PORTAL to show the portal developer whom he has notify about the mistake he made on the portal before hand to rectify the mistake in which the developer turned deaf ear at.

Well this night,I opened the webpage again to see that he has actually released back to the developer.
But the site is on maintenance.

CC LALASTICLALA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ph Jambites! Help Me Locate My Centre ( Evinok Connection Nig Ltd Elelenwo!!) / That Moment When Teacher Says "Come And Sit On The Front Bench" During Exam:pic / Chartered Financial Analyst (cfa), Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.