Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,419 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Really Old (photo) Of Prof .Wole Soyinka But What Is He Holding ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Really Old (photo) Of Prof .Wole Soyinka But What Is He Holding ? (4298 Views)

Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss / Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Really Old (photo) Of Prof .Wole Soyinka But What Is He Holding ? by owolabifunke14(f): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2013
Even Buhari smokes so kini big deal with smoking and performing?
Re: Really Old (photo) Of Prof .Wole Soyinka But What Is He Holding ? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2013
slap1: Your post is disrespectful of Achebe. You owe him no obligation, clearly, but at least you should respect his age.

did UR "JEWISH" brother who opened the topic respect Wole Soyinka?...
...Achebe chihuahua i repeat, is a headless "father of african literature" with ONLY a hat.
(not until ur nwanne apologize)

1 Like

Re: Really Old (photo) Of Prof .Wole Soyinka But What Is He Holding ? by slap1(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2013
St_Black:

did UR "JEWISH" brother who opened the topic respect Wole Soyinka?...
...Achebe chihuahua i repeat, is a headless "father of african literature" with ONLY a hat.
(not until ur nwanne apologize)
OK, bro. Enjoy yourself.
Re: Really Old (photo) Of Prof .Wole Soyinka But What Is He Holding ? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2013
slap1: OK, bro. Enjoy yourself.

so shuld ur "jewish" OP.

Thanks for coming sha. u made it easy for me. smiley
Re: Really Old (photo) Of Prof .Wole Soyinka But What Is He Holding ? by Longeria(m): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2013
St_Black:

lol @ bolded
a proverb goes:

"He who has a head no hat".

WS has a head (by the world) for winning the Nobel laurel , hence he needs no title of "father of african literature".

..but Achebe is the headless one here. ...his kinsmen gave him d hat of "father of african literature" (not d world) ...
no wonder he wrote books till death.....grin
...kept searching for his head inside his hat. grin grin grin
Nobel Laurette is a title given to elite church of Satan members, mind you Obama was given Nobel prize for surporting gay marriage, an evil Wole Soyinka support with passion.
Re: Really Old (photo) Of Prof .Wole Soyinka But What Is He Holding ? by Longeria(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2013
skyfall: Is it a crime to smoke now? I thought it's a personal thing.
listen to your self.
Re: Really Old (photo) Of Prof .Wole Soyinka But What Is He Holding ? by Longeria(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2013
skyfall: Is it a crime to smoke now? I thought it's a personal thing.
Since smoking drug and being a junkie is a personal thing, does he also realised that being fat and not so educated is also a personal thing?
Re: Really Old (photo) Of Prof .Wole Soyinka But What Is He Holding ? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
Longeria: Nobel Laurette is a title given to elite church of Satan members, mind you Obama was given Nobel prize for surporting gay marriage, an evil Wole Soyinka support with passion.
So Bishop Desmond Tutu that got the Nobel Prize for Peace over his stand against Apartheid even before Wole Soyinka is a member of Church of Satan? Guy, start reasoning. The Prize is over hundred years.
Re: Really Old (photo) Of Prof .Wole Soyinka But What Is He Holding ? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
Longeria: Nobel Laurette is a title given to elite church of Satan members, mind you Obama was given Nobel prize for surporting gay marriage, an evil Wole Soyinka support with passion.

if WOLE was evil for fighting tyranny...
if WOLE was evil for fighting against injustice...
if WOLE was evil for fighting corruption.................

....IF WOLE WAS EVIL FOR FIGHTING AGAINST SO MANY FORCES OF HUMAN SABOTAGE OF NIGERIANS, fella, ...

What will you then call Oju-iku who without conscience failed to defend 5M lives that fought for him in a war? (pls answer)

....Nwanne, SUCCESSFULLY, u just NAILED ur Leaders to the coffin with ur post. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Really Old (photo) Of Prof .Wole Soyinka But What Is He Holding ? by sparkleRed(f): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
presher: USELESS CHARACTER OF A PERSON : ONE DAY MAD OLD PROFESOR GO PREGNANT UR MOTHER U GO CALL AM STYLE OR FASHOIN
Dis is just a show of immaturity, ur level of reasoning is just so low, wonder wat insyd dat shrink brain of urs #bloody asshole#
Re: Really Old (photo) Of Prof .Wole Soyinka But What Is He Holding ? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
sparkle Red:
Dis is just a show of immaturity, ur level of reasoning is just so low, wonder wat insyd dat shrink brain of urs #bloody asshole#
senseless
Re: Really Old (photo) Of Prof .Wole Soyinka But What Is He Holding ? by sparkleRed(f): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2013
presher: senseless yoruba man my reasoning is low because i condemn smoking i dnt blame u igbo dey high u
See y i said u re dull LOL, did u just condemn smokin or u included tribalism undecided disime kpo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari doesn't need certificate - APC / Breaking News: GEJ Attends Winners Chapel In Ota Today / Nnamdi Kanu Has A Son Out Of Wedlock - IBTIMES UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.