Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Man MURDERS His Wife . .. Then Posts Her MURDER PIC . . On Facebook!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man MURDERS His Wife . .. Then Posts Her MURDER PIC . . On Facebook!!! (6657 Views)

Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral After Husband Ordered Her Murder / Nnewi Man Allegedly Murders His Wife With Acid In Anambra / Man Murders His Girlfriend After Catching Her In Bed With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man MURDERS His Wife . .. Then Posts Her MURDER PIC . . On Facebook!!! by datmix(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
A Florida man has been arrested in connection to his wife's murder after posting a graphic photo on his Facebook page showing a DEAD WOMAN slumped on the floor - in a pool of BLOOD.

Here's what happened. 31 year old Derek Medina of Miami sent out a message on his personal Facebook account Thursday morning, claiming that he murdered his wife, 26-year-old Jennifer Alfonso.

The message stated: 'Im going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys takecare Facebook people you will see me in the news,' he wrote. 'My wife was punching me and I am not going to stand anymore with the abuse so I did what I did I hope u understand me.'

A few moments later he posted the GRAPHIC PIC.

SEE THE DEATH PIC OF HIS WIFE HERE

Police went to Derek's home and arrested him. They were seen taking A BODY out of the house. It is believed to be that of Jennifer.

Re: Man MURDERS His Wife . .. Then Posts Her MURDER PIC . . On Facebook!!! by baby124: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man MURDERS His Wife . .. Then Posts Her MURDER PIC . . On Facebook!!! by Sleekydee(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Oh! Geeez....isn't dis jst signs of end time...Oyinbo pple 2 get craze 4 head abeg.
Re: Man MURDERS His Wife . .. Then Posts Her MURDER PIC . . On Facebook!!! by armyofone(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
When your wife is punching you, call the police and get out of the house. I think he is a sick person. Wife punching is no excuse to fight back with knife and gun.
RIP Ms. Jennifer.
Re: Man MURDERS His Wife . .. Then Posts Her MURDER PIC . . On Facebook!!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
----
Re: Man MURDERS His Wife . .. Then Posts Her MURDER PIC . . On Facebook!!! by Gudiza(m): 2:35am On Aug 10, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! grin

DUDE GOT THE CRAZIES, I SWEAR.
Re: Man MURDERS His Wife . .. Then Posts Her MURDER PIC . . On Facebook!!! by jumzzy448: 6:30am On Aug 10, 2013
OMG....
What is this world turning into?
RIP to the dead.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? / Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. / Why Does My Sister's Husband's Privates Smell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.