Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. (6641 Views)

Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial (2) (3) (4)

Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 01, 2016
Hello, my great Nairalanders/wonderful mods.
Please, with a heavy heart, i seek an assistance from my fellow Nairalanders. I'm a Student of Uni.Abuja. 200L Public Admin. Ali S. Julius by name. Last week, i lost my precious mum to the cold hands of death after battling a liver desease. (which now leaves me as an orphan)Her burial is on sat.3rd of Sept. At Arochukwu in Abia State. Since the news got to me, i've been trying to meet up by doing some menial jobs (Labour at Building Sites) to raise money. And to my greatest dismay, after three days of working, we, the labourers have not been paid. Even after explaining my ordeal to the Engr., he said until the contractor comes. Which according to him is next week.
I know times are hard everywhere, but please, let one or two persons help me with #3,000 to take a night bus down to east and pay her that last respect. Let the love and value of a mother touch u. Please.
Account Name: Ali S. Julius.
Account No: 2089570447.
Bank: UBA

Mods, Please do the needful and let my helper assist me, please.
Thank you.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by ekim004(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2016
commit sucide
Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
ekim004:
commit sucide

That's bad of you to say even if you think it's a scam which only God knows. If you not going to help or contribute meaningfully, why not bounce out of the thread.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Miradamian: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
What proof can u give me that u really lost your mother? Can u send me your Facebook infor let me see where you commented that you hv lost your mum with her picture then I will send u d money

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by ifyalways(f): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Alisteven:
Hello, my great Nairalanders/wonderful mods.
Please, with a heavy heart, i seek an assistance from my fellow Nairalanders. I'm a Student of Uni.Abuja. 200L Public Admin. Ali S. Julius by name. Last week, i lost my precious mum to the cold hands of death after battling a liver desease. (which now leaves me as an orphan)Her burial is on sat.3rd of Sept. At Arochukwu in Abia State. Since the news got to me, i've been trying to meet up by doing some menial jobs (Labour at Building Sites) to raise money. And to my greatest dismay, after three days of working, we, the labourers have not been paid. Even after explaining my ordeal to the Engr., he said until the contractor comes. Which according to him is next week.
I know times are hard everywhere, but please, let one or two persons help me with #3,000 to take a night bus down to east and pay her that last respect. Let the love and value of a mother touch u. Please.
Account Name: Ali S. Julius.
Account No: 2089570447.
Bank: UBA

Mods, Please do the needful and let my helper assist me, please.
Thank you.
You are from Arochukwu and bear Ali? Interesting.

Which village in Aro?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
ifyalways:

You are from Arochukwu and bear Ali? Interesting.

Which village in Aro?
My dear, names alone doesn't depicts a man's origin.. I'm From Obinkita. & d name Ali, stands for Allison. Given to me by my late dad's godfather who happens to be his bestie too. That is, according to Legends... That is how i got the name. Else, u can call me Inyama whch is my tribal name.
Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
ekim004:
commit sucide

''Suicide?'' No matter the situation, only cowards commits suicide....

''Scam?'' May God forbid that i use my Mum's name (Dead or Alive) for such horrendous crime.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
ekim004:
commit sucide
Thats harsh noww..

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Whats Your matric number? If all what You wrote up there is true, nothing stops Your department from helping You out. Afteral You pay Your dues.
Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by belamour(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
I Was About To Make A Transfer To You But You Ruin Your Chances..

Name On The Account You Posted Is Stephen Julius Ali not Ali S. Julius

I Might Change My Mind If I Get Convinced

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
belamour:
I Was About To Make A Transfer To You But You Ruin Your Chances..

Name On The Account You Posted Is Stephen Julius Ali not Ali S. Julius

I Might Change My Mind If I Get Convinced
My dear, the 'S' stands for Stephen. Sometimes, i just put it so to shorten it. As u can see with my monicker ''Alisteve'' here on Nairaland.
And u have confirmed the names. Probably, the bank arranged it using the surname first.
In this case, i can only calmly plead with u. Do wht ur heart tells u. Because i can see u truly wanted to do it.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by ifyalways(f): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Why give him money when you can pay for his bus ticket online directly to the bus operators? ^^^

I don't believe his story because I know Aro people and there's no way his mother would die and none of them can provide him transportation to go home.Nay, not possible.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by ifyalways(f): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Alisteven:

My dear, names alone doesn't depicts a man's origin.. I'm From Obinkita. & d name Ali, stands for Allison. Given to me by my late dad's godfather who happens to be his bestie too. That is, according to Legends... That is how i got the name. Else, u can call me Inyama whch is my tribal name.
I hear you.
Name on your bank account is Stephen Julius Ali while according to you, Ali stands for Allision.

So, you bear your grandfather's godfathers bestie surname? Interesting story, tell me more.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by belamour(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
I Just Sent It

I Know You Re Feeling Sad Today.

May God Grant You The Fortitude To Bear This Great Loss.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
ifyalways:

I hear you.
Name on your bank account is Stephen Julius Ali while according to you, Ali stands for Allision.

So, you bear your grandfather's godfathers bestie surname? Interesting story, tell me more.
Ify, i have explained to u. & u have seen i'm officially using the Name 'Ali'
See my Monicker. ''Alisteven.''
As for the name, u can see the 'S' is for Stephen.
While the Bank may have aligned it using the surname first.

I didn't expect evryone to be nice with me on the post both with words, advise and opinions.
Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by ifyalways(f): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Alisteven:

I didn't expect evryone to be nice with me on the post both with words, advise and opinions.
So you surname is Allison or the bank decided to dash you another surname?

In the event that you are not lying, contact Aronewsonline, they will help you. That's a congregation of Aro people in Abuja.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by sisisioge: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmmmmm...it is well. The whole thing keeps getting messier. Anyways, thank God a good Samaritan sent the money...issue resolved.

May God rest the soul of the departed and bestow onto the living a fruitful long life.
Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
belamour:
I Just Sent It

They say ''Patience is a virtue'' but i do say ''Trust is a virtue'' and u posses one because we live in a time where there's no trust again due to the various crimes & unholy activities. It's true the world has gone bad. Yet, not everyone in it is bad. Only the populated bad ones that over shadowed the good ones. You have helped in wiping away my tears today, u will never taste the sting of pain. God will always meet and help u in ur times of need. You did this not because u have it in abundance, but because u know how it feels for one to be in pains. And also, u did it both for God & Humanity.
I wouldn't say i'll pay u back, i'll only pray to also find myself helping people in their times of need too.
Once again, i say a simple but honest thanks to you.... I will never forget this.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Mznaett: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Take heart dear

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Yoyostic: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
belamour:
I Just Sent It

God bless you! Wether he is a scammer or not, you shall reap the reward of giving.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by geekybabe(f): 12:33am On Sep 02, 2016
this guy simply asked for 3k and some people wanna do detective james on top the matter. if you are not convinced and can't give just move on. Simple.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 02, 2016
rip to ur mommy cry , be strong . u mean no one in ur family or relatives can send u money for ur mom's burial ? how r u paying for ur schooling ?
Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Acidosis(m): 5:29am On Sep 02, 2016
Crowd-sourcing things?

N3000 x 100 Nairalanders = N300,000 (O boy!)

May her gentle soul Rest In Peace (if indeed she's late).

We all know the HIDDEN request outweighs the N3000 you posted here. It is normal to sound 'prudent', but in any case, may you find help, if your story is true.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2016
Alisteven:

hogwash! I asked for Your matric number to verify Your identity as I've got alot of friends working in unibuja, who would have met You physically, verify Your story and give You the cash on the spot. But for where,You stylishly ignored that comment waiting for who will fall for Your emotional blackmail.

Enjoy Your 3k.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
geekybabe:
this guy simply asked for 3k and some people wanna do detective james on top the matter. if you are not convinced and can't give just move on. Simple.
My dear, the thing tire me o. They made the 3k look like its some 3M. Haba!

And to think the girl was not even interested in helping him makes it worse. Smh for some people

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
VikingsOO7:
hogwash! I asked for Your matric number to verify Your identity as I've got alot of friends working in unibuja, who would have met You physically, verify Your story and give You the cash on the spot. But for where,You stylishly ignored that comment waiting for who will fall for Your emotional blackmail.

Enjoy Your 3k.
Bros what are you saying? Give you his matric number cuz of 3k? Smh

ifyalways:

So you surname is Allison or the bank decided to dash you another surname?
In the event that you are not lying, contact Aronewsonline, they will help you. That's a congregation of Aro people in Abuja.
If you can't help, just STFU and leave the thread. He isn't forcing you to help anyways

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

and what are You not saying oga? Like I will eat his matric number? University of abuja is a very small school, it wont take more than 10mins for him to be located.

And a 3,000 naira will go a long way in helping that woman with kids in Your street begging everyday.

Sorry, I dont fall for cheap bullchits.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
People sha..

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by ifyalways(f): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

If you can't help, just STFU and leave the thread. He isn't forcing you to help anyways
So who is this swine?

Shiooor.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
ifyalways:

So who is this swine?

Shiooor.
I'll pretend I didn't read that

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by ifyalways(f): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I'll pretend I didn't read that
I should care, right?

Next time, stay in your Lane.

Re: Help!! I Want To See My Mum For The Last Time Before Her Burial. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
ifyalways:

I should care, right?

Next time, stay in your Lane.
you sure you want this? I bet yur not ready for it.

I'll just leave you to your frustration

A Thread For All Cheating Husbands / My Fiancee Finds It Difficult To Serve Me Food.. What Should I Do? / Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57