Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age (2451 Views)

What Is The Career Of A Mechatronics Student / Career Of Choice. / Safe My Career Of Medical Practise In Nigeria All Dotors In Da House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age by Aabheaven(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
:-The top ten most influential career of the new age is: -Computer science and engineering -Agriculture -Economics -English Language -Public Administration -Mass Comminucation -Medicine and Surgery -Law -Theatre Arts -Engineering These are based on my observation.
Re: Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age by k2039: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
Theology (pastors etc)

Politics (senators etc)

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age by Okimski(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
Study whatever you feel like studying, what will be will be. How many of those graduates in those field i know that graduated with good grades, yet they are roaming the street. What we should be praying for is good leaders in the country with good vision. Is there any preferred course in America and some European countries?
Re: Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age by neily(f): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
Okimski: Study whatever you feel like studying, what will be will be. How many of those graduates in those field i know that graduated with good grades, yet they are roaming the street. What we should be praying for is good leaders in the country with good vision. Is there any preferred course in America and some European countries?
@op my dear do your research very well before u show your ignorance to the public. what do u know? better take the advice above.
Re: Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age by majalisa(m): 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
Aabheaven: :-The top ten most influential career of the new age is: -Computer science and engineering -Agriculture -Economics -English Language -Public Administration -Mass Comminucation -Medicine and Surgery -Law -Theatre Arts -Engineering These are based on my observation.
Accounting and auditing
Re: Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age by Lordmiracle(m): 11:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ya i like the engineering part, i think engineering is the best among those listed out.
Re: Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age by k2039: 5:12am On Aug 10, 2013
Okimski: Study whatever you feel like studying, what will be will be.
This is pure crap
Re: Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age by ximarro(m): 12:18am On Aug 12, 2013
Aabheaven: :-The top ten most influential career of the new age is: -Computer science and engineering -Agriculture -Economics -English Language -Public Administration -Mass Comminucation -Medicine and Surgery -Law -Theatre Arts -Engineering These are based on my observation.
It's gud. keep observing.
Re: Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age by Oguieke(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2013
GEJ STUDIED ZOOLOGY, SO WHAT MATTERS IS NOT WHAT U STUDY BUT UR DESTINY i studied engineering anyway and happy to one. cheers
Re: Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age by Inemobot(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
For you mine.
Re: Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age by Harmardars: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2013
Good rating, but the reality is even those that read this your disciplines are also found roaming the streets the point is massive unemployment not scarcity of jobs,..another point is there is absent of level playing ground for everyone .if not I see no reason job shld not b available...
Re: Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age by FALKE20(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
To
me i believe in destiny.....wateva course you study, definatelt u ar
destine to read it.....and God wil giv u all dat is mend for u
Re: Top Ten Most Influential Career Of The New Age by Adex097: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
Harmardars: Good rating, but the reality is even those that read this your disciplines are also found roaming the streets the point is massive unemployment not scarcity of jobs,..another point is there is absent of level playing ground for everyone .if not I see no reason job shld not b available...
Yea....doctors too roam the streets.
*sighs*

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Guide To Structural Design In Buildings / E Trazact Vs Interswitch- Working Conditions / I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.