Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Or ???????? PLS ADVISE - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Or ???????? PLS ADVISE (1838 Views)

Toyota Corolla Dx Or Golf 4-pls Advice / Honda Halla Or Golf 3 / Honda Halla Or Golf 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Or ???????? PLS ADVISE by OyelSheik: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hi Guys,

The company i work with is considering buying about 5 cars for some of the staff. Cars under consideration for a 550k to 700k budget is either the golf 3(cotonou option) or a Pre Order option for the Golf 4. huh?
So my questions are

1. Who can help us with the purchase of either option (firm prices needed)
2. Which of these cars is up to the task of driving about lagos 6 days a week. (we are always on the road in my company)
3. For our budget are there other options

UPDATE: The Golf 4 is looking more like the way forward, Does it have any issues we need to consider? Someone said its not a reliable car

Re: Golf 3 Or Golf 4 Or ???????? PLS ADVISE by redcliff: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
They are both great cars. my dislike about the Golf4 is that it does not have enough ground clearance you know how bad Lagos roads are? they'l just keep damaging components underneath the vehicle. In terms of maintenance, the Golf3 is way cheaper than the Golf4 and the Golf 3 has more interior room than the Golf4 but Aesthetics, Give it to the Golf3. I think you should go for 3 because it better serves as a run around car more than 4. how do I know this? Ask any cab driver. They'l tell you so.

(1) (Reply)

KKKK--- Oils Recommended For Peugeot/PSA Petrol Engines / Car To Choose Considering Family Size / A Corolla On Hire Purchase Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.