Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Car To Choose Considering Family Size - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car To Choose Considering Family Size (1837 Views)

I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Man Fined For Strapping Car To A Hot Air Balloon & Flying It 98ft Over The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car To Choose Considering Family Size by dankoko200(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Good morning house!!! Need a car that will have the capacity to accomodate large family.considering Toyota sienna 06 model but dont know much about its system.pros and cons.Any sugestion and opinion is highly valued and welcomed. Thanks!!!
Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
dankoko200:
Good morning house!!! Need a car that will have the capacity to accomodate large family.considering Toyota sienna 06 model but dont know much about its system.pros and cons.Any sugestion and opinion is highly valued and welcomed. Thanks!!!

The Sienna is by far the best option for you considering cost and maintenance.

Another thing you can do is to get a Toyota Highlander 06 (or older) depending on your budget. Get the one with 3 seat rows. That can accommodate a total of 7 people including the driver.
Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by Lawdis(m): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
....please go and buy a tipper truck especially Mercedes product it's veeery veeery strong and the system is simpler to understand....I wish you best of luck

orkwu ortor ekene eze.....grin
Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by dankoko200(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Thanks !!! But my budget is 2m
The Sienna is by far the best option for you considering cost and maintenance.

Another thing you can do is to get a Toyota Highlander 06 (or older) depending on your budget. Get the one with 3 seat rows. That can accommodate a total of 7 people including the driver.[/quote]
Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by maynation(f): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2020
Biko buy Pathfinder, why would anyone even buy Sienna regardless of its number of seats?
That car is a total eyesore, the latest models may be awesome tho.

2 Likes

Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by kawkab: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Op, kindly go for an 04/05 Sienna. The standard Sienna can sit 3 at the back, 2 in the middle and 1 in the front (a total sitting capacity of 7). if you search further, you can get the one with 3 seats in the middle row (total sitting capacity of cool.

With your budget of 2m the Sienna is your best bet (IMHO).

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by Blanc8(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Well, personally I will go for Acura MDX 2006, it cost less than 2m, premium drive, it's just a good buy

2 Likes

Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by ivoryhouse(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Honda Odyssey has better fuel economy, more flexible seating arrangement, lighter on its feet, and its a Honda so you're sure they won't vandalize it. I'd buy it instead of the Sienna.

1 Like

Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by DGD1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
ivoryhouse:
Honda Odyssey has better fuel economy, more flexible seating arrangement, lighter on its feet, and its a Honda so you're sure they won't vandalize it. I'd buy it instead of the Sienna.

I can't but agree with you.
I drove and was driven in a 2010 model year... The experience was great
Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by xrayj(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
maynation:
Biko buy Pathfinder, why would anyone even buy Sienna regardless of its number of seats?
That car is a total eyesore, the latest models may be awesome tho.
Which one do u have? undecided
Eyesore kee u there undecided

1 Like

Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by maynation(f): 3:34am On Mar 18, 2020
xrayj:

Which one do u have? undecided
Eyesore kee u there undecided
Lol.
Calm down bros, I own a 2013 Camry, Sienna can't come any close. Watch before you throw insults.

5 Likes

Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by xrayj(m): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2020
maynation:

Lol.
[s]Calm down bros, I own a 2013 Camry, Sienna can't come any close. Watch before you throw insults[/s].
I thought u own 2020 Lexus? undecided
Because u own a 2013 Camry, Sienna is now an eyesore? It only bespeaks your level of reasoning!

2 Likes

Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by maynation(f): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2020
xrayj:

I thought u own 2020 Lexus? undecided
Because u own a 2013 Camry, Sienna is now an eyesore? It only bespeaks your level of reasoning!
Why are you taking this personally biko?
FYI, if you want someone that will insult you then you are forking with the wrong person. So look else where if your mission is to throw unnecessary insults.
That written, Siena '06 isn't an eyesore but you could speak lowly on Camry '13? You are a joke bros. grin
Not to brag, but My car will buy two of that car and still retain atleast half a Million naira if not more. smiley
That written again, My claim that Sienna is an eyesore wasn't even supposed to be an insult but a fact, it still beats me why YOU armed yourself with guns and swords to attack me. undecided
I am a lady, no Lady will choose Sienna over Pathfinder as a family car.
That car is a total eyesore for we ladies, mind you Sienna is obviously more expensive than Pathfinder of the same year. So definitely My preference isn't really the price but the body build.
And this is My opinion, you can just respect it or ignore it.

9 Likes

Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by xrayj(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2020
maynation:

I am a lady, no Lady will choose Sienna over Pathfinder as a family car.
That car is a total eyesore for we ladies, mind you Sienna is obviously more expensive than Pathfinder of the same year.
Speak for yourself!
More than 50% of Sienna I see on our roads are driven by women! It is among the top family cars.

2 Likes

Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by maynation(f): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
xrayj:

Speak for yourself!
More than 50% of Sienna I see on our roads are driven by women! It is among the top family cars.

Keep deceiving yourself. grin grin
Sienna na for market women.
Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by Blanc8(m): 4:00am On Mar 19, 2020
xrayj:

Speak for yourself!

Well, bro Women don't actually like Sienna I wish i could calmly explain the concept behind it, but you too quick to throw words around.. I'll rather not involve myself
Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by maynation(f): 5:43am On Mar 19, 2020
Blanc8:

Well, bro Women don't actually like Sienna I wish i could calmly explain the concept behind it, but you too quick to throw words around.. I'll rather not involve myself
No need explaining to him.
He won't hear. grin

1 Like

Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by xrayj(m): 6:51am On Mar 19, 2020
Blanc8:

What survey did u carry out to conclude women don't like Sienna?
Women are not car savvy like men
They really don't have choice of car
They just need something that is big enough to carry their family around or problem free. Next time you are moving on the road, be more observant, you will notice a lot of Sienna are actually driven by women.
Re: Car To Choose Considering Family Size by Blanc8(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
xrayj:

What survey did u carry out to conclude women don't like Sienna?
Women are not car savvy like men
They really don't have choice of car
They just need something that is big enough to carry their family around or problem free. Next time you are moving on the road, be more observant, you will notice a lot of Sienna are actually driven by women.
Whatever you say man.. Peace

(1) (Reply)

2011 Mazda CX-7 Not Starting / Prices For Abuja Car Papers / 2005 Nissan Maxima Vs 2005 Honda Accord Eod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.