Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Help! I'm Living Wit Ma Siblings In Ma Matrimonial Home. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I'm Living Wit Ma Siblings In Ma Matrimonial Home. (4017 Views)

Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Help! I'm Living Wit Ma Siblings In Ma Matrimonial Home. by critique101(f): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
it's not easy o. Your husband may love you and know that your siblings have no choice. That is the main reason why he will tolerate that. Not many men will like that.

I sympatize with you. Every newly wed will want to live alone with her husband but kids that young (12yrs) need a home and a mother figure if not they will misbehave or grow without home training.

since your husband is not complaining, endure and let them stay with you. It is only a matter of time and they will all enter the university.

I pray they get good jobs so they can repay you and your husband for your kindness in future

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calling Off Wedding After Introduction? / How Can Someone Increase The Smartness And Intelligence Of An Unborn Baby / Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program-migrate To Canada With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.