Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Uk Visa Application - All Documents Needed. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Application - All Documents Needed. (3275 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Documents Needed To Take To Malaysian Embassy To Obtain Student Visa? / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visa Application - All Documents Needed. by michofem(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2008
Good Morning all. Kindly assits by stating all documents needed to back my proposed uk visa application for an advanced diploma program in one of uk colleges. Please give tips on how to make successful application. I count on your reply. Thanks.
Re: Uk Visa Application - All Documents Needed. by olubunmi80: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2008
hi well im going thru the process right now my sef i have sent in my visa applicationto do an an mba in a uk college. the major documents id financial documents of ursef or ur sponsor then the requirements of the schol for the course u want to do and u have to have gotten an unconditional admission letter from the school of ur which u will then submit wth other documents to the embassay.
the major thing u have to be able to convice the ECO entry clearance officer that u have good sponsorship and u will not recourse to public funds while studying there. a good way is to presnt a loaded six months bank staement of ursef or ur sponsor the money in the account must be able to cover ur tuition fees and living expenses in the uk then staments of stocks or bonds owned by u or ur sponsor. when u have that , ur educational qualifications will also be dded then u pay 25k for the sia and submit ur application to the vac centre in either ikeja or vi
or just log on to th the ukvac centre
i hope this helps
Re: Uk Visa Application - All Documents Needed. by travelcare: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2008
Kindly answer these questions?

* do you have social and economy ties to Nigeria?

* Can you prove that you will follow your course of study when you get to the UK?

* Do you or your sponsor have enough funds to pay your tuition and living expenses in the UK without recourse to public funds?

* Will you come back to Nigeria at the end of your proposed course of study?

* Will you take up employment when you get to UK?

These are and more are the likely questions that lead to success in visa apllications and some answers are to be backed up by the right documents.

You can contact Travelcare Consults for the necessary assistance and how to package your application. Call here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-121415.0.html#bot
for more information about Travelcare.

For faster information, call Olawale on 08023809767.

Best of luck.
Re: Uk Visa Application - All Documents Needed. by mcon: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2008
try listening to this; UKVisa Documents

(1) (Reply)

Vienna, The World Best Livable City / 13 Thailand Boys Found Alive In Cave Maybe Stuck For Months(Photos) / Zuma Rock, A Breathtaking Abuja And The Gurara Falls-day Three #c9ja Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.