Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? (1099 Views)

Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / DELSU Student Commits Suicide After Her Fiance Dumped Her After 7 Years / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? by jango22(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2006
A pretty lady, with your relationship life going on smoothly. Your man has given you the engagement ring. Then suddenly the enexpected happened, you just can't explain it, you got raped.

Your man is not aware but the posibility of him getting to hear about it, you cannot predict - meaning he might or he might not. The great question is - Will You Tell Him?
Re: Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? by Badman888(m): 9:05pm On May 28, 2006
Re: Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? by 2cantango(f): 9:06pm On May 28, 2006
Yes I would definately tell him.
Re: Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? by hotangel2(f): 10:47pm On May 28, 2006
I'll tell him. Mehn, i pray it doesnt happen oo.

if a virgin girl, tells her to-be-husband that she was raped, 3 days to their marriage, im sure the husband wont believe her. He'll think she wasn't a virgin afterall, she lied to me. Now the time has come she's telling me she was raped.

Thing is, if this happens to my enemies (ota mi -- not me cheesy), i'll deffinitely tell my hunnie.
Re: Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? by sade511(f): 1:44am On Jun 03, 2006
God forbid it happens to me but

If it happened I will tell him. Why wouldnt I, it would take a lot of courage but I have to.
I dont think we'd have a good relationship if I cant tell him something as deep as that.
Re: Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? by aihay(f): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2006
I definitely will tell him. That,s a perfect time to test his love for me. If he can.t be there for me in bad times, why do i need to keep him in good times?
Re: Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? by English1(f): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2007
It's sad that some of those women think their partners would react badly towards them, as though she were to blame for what happened. If you are murdered is that your fault? undecided

If you can't tell your fiance something like that then he is not trustworthy enough to marry.
Re: Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? by Mosetra(f): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2007
Why not! my fiance is my best friend and i bet you he brags to his friends about what an open a friend i am. I will not hesitate to tell him. If a man with whom i am supposed to spend the rest of my life with does not understand that a situation such as getting raped was not my fault, then he's not worth sharing in my life. Thank God, it is just an engagement ring he has given. I will simply remove it and give back to him. Finito!
Re: Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? by slimnike(m): 2:06am On Mar 09, 2007
Is better you tell than allow Him notice Him self.
Re: Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? by OmoEko1(f): 2:39am On Mar 09, 2007
i will definitely tell him becks if i don't It going to affect the relationship
Re: Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? by CrazyMan(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2007
It's painful especially for the females
Re: Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? by slimnike(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2007
What is painful?
Re: Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? by lewa(m): 6:35am On Mar 16, 2007
Hmmm!Well,erm
Re: Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? by sirc(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2007
i tink it ll be better 2 tell d guy cos when he finds out.then u ll be fire.and i guess if its truly luv and he knows it was an accident then no harm.its just livin wit the stigma
Re: Raped : Can You Tell Your Fiance? by agnesoseka: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2007
Sure, Cos as my partner,he has to accept me for who I am, and if its not ok, he shld let me know before d r/ship get too far,mistakes some people make, is not to tell their partner,whc is rather unfair and this can even cause a brk up,bt if issues r resolved earlier, it can salvage a r/ship,so to me, honesty is still the best policy.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Do It In Dubai! / German-based Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Cocaine / Suspected Ritualists Behead 16-yr-old Girl In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.