Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,860 members, 7,838,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

"I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up (980 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous / ''I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence'': Actress Moji Olaiya Finally Opens Up On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 10, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ITB9q7B5rLM/UgVwpifMCiI/AAAAAAAB6yw/SWLBX1h9DK8/s400/url.jpg[/img]Actress Chike Ike pens an open letter to her fans, opening up about the physical abuse she suffered in the hands of the man she called her husband for five years. Find her story below...

The past three years has been a very emotional period for me. I focused my energy on work and to build back my self esteem. its been really hard for me to come out straight and talk about this because sometimes I pinch myself to wake up and not believe that I was a victim of domestic violence. I've been through a lot in my life, faced a lot of challenges but this is one topic I've tried so hard to avoid and have been waiting for the right time but I have come to a resolve that there's really no right time because every second of the day,lives are being lost due to domestic violence. I was a victiim of domestic violence in my marriage and that was the singular reason I left my marriage, aside other reasons.............continue reading @http://incrediblecrib..com/2013/08/i-am-victim-of-domestic-violence.html
Re: "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up by Tropilo(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2013
Bloody liar!

She was married to a normal man who could not bear his wife kissing other men and calling it "acting" (though he tried to support her). Keeping late nights in the name of "shooting". Not sleeping with the man because "i am tired". Yet no kids!

She wanted to be a star by all means. She wanted to be like Genevieve, but she was married and could not ask Omotola for "tips of success". So she moved out to have independence.

Now, she's coming to tell lies to curry sympathy, because the other side wouldn't be heard.

Pretty monkey!
Re: "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up by Tropilo(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2013
She was never physically assaulted through the entire period of her marriage. So why the lies? Why Chika, why?
Re: "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up by nwaanambra1(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2013
this her ex-husband must av gone thru hell! undecided undecided

Poor guy no one will hear his story cause he is not a celebrity! cry cry
Re: "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up by aijaydiva(f): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2013
Tropilo: Bloody liar!

She was married to a normal man who could not bear his wife kissing other men and calling it "acting" (though he tried to support her). Keeping late nights in the name of "shooting". Not sleeping with the man because "i am tired". Yet no kids!

She wanted to be a star by all means. She wanted to be like Genevieve, but she was married and could not ask Omotola for "tips of success". So she moved out to have independence.

Now, she's coming to tell lies to curry sympathy, because the other side wouldn't be heard.

Pretty monkey!
what are u even saying Didnt he know she was an actress b4 he went ahead to marry her? Na only person wey wear shoe dey know where e dey pinch am! U cant judge wen u were not there
Re: "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up by prettyjo(f): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2013
Every celebrity always av an excuse for their failed marriages.if its not domestic violence then its adultery.Even tired of all these stories sef...mstchewwwww.Rubbish!!!
Re: "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up by dasparrow: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2013
Tropilo: Bloody liar!

Pretty monkey!

First of all, why are you being verbally abusive towards her? Are you by any chance related to Chika's ex-husband? Did you live with Chika and her ex-husband in their matrimonial home? So how do you know she is lying? If her ex-husband could not bear seeing Chika on screen kissing other men, why did he stupidly propose to an actress and marry her? Why could Chika's ex-husband not seek advice from Captain Matthew Ekeinde who is happily married to Omotola and has no problem seeing his wife Omotola kiss men on screen? Or is it only a woman's duty to make a marriage work?

Also, Chika's husband looks way older than her so most likely he is a traditional African man. The generational gap alone can kill their marriage because the way these 21st century ladies think is not the way our mothers and grandmothers generation reasoned.

@Post

Better luck next time Chika.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up by dasparrow: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2013
prettyjo: Every celebrity always av an excuse for their failed marriages.if its not domestic violence then its adultery.Even tired of all these stories sef...mstchewwwww.Rubbish!!!

Why are you so bitter? How does an actress or actor divorcing in any way impact your life? Live your life and let others live theirs. No married person should have to endure infidelity. The bible permits divorce when a spouse cheats. Likewise, domestic violence can lead to untimely death. I won't recommend anyone stay in an abusive marriage. Violence is never the answer.

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2013
I don tire for these failed marriages.
Next person go be ini edo
mtchew
maah go shiit
Re: "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up by sweetBummsy(f): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2013
So wat shuld we do abt it? And hw is dat our biznes? Trash!!!
Re: "I Am A Victim Of Domestic Violence" - Actress Chika Ike Opens Up by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dear Chika!

I won't believe you... Reasons are:

1. You only told us the parts that will favour you alone.

2. You were the only lady I saw who posed joyfully in the court whilst in the course of divorce.

3. You didn't tell us the things you always do or say that often made your ex husband to be vexed beat you.

4. I once saw a picture of yours smoking some things that a wife material shouldn't try.

5. There were stories that a thieving politician set up a boutique for you in the FCT whilst you were yet to get a divorce.

6. I'm so sure that he loved you enough to want to spend the rest of his life with you. So, this issue of him beating you always is questionable because you must have done heart rendering things against him.

7. I don't like you... Maybe because of your charisma and your fake life that you run after.

ADVISE: All this bad character(s) of yours is making your big nose to show more. Lolzzzz tongue If I may ask, are you a cousin to pinochio?

(1) (Reply)

Area Father Charley Boy's Daughter Dumped By 3 Men Within Few Months. / Beverley Osu Responds To Afrocandy's Offer Of A Movie Role / Photos: OAP Toke Makinwa vs Actress Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.