Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Does anyone Have Information About The Maleria An Typhoid Vaccine ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does anyone Have Information About The Maleria An Typhoid Vaccine ? (1333 Views)

Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / Re-occuring Typhoid Infection / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does anyone Have Information About The Maleria An Typhoid Vaccine ? by abujalapdog(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2013
please do we have anyone here that can enlightened us about the maleria an typhoid vaccine an where it is administered across Nigeria. I really need useful information about.
Re: Does anyone Have Information About The Maleria An Typhoid Vaccine ? by psucc(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2013
Sir, please if it is the one that is just announced as breakthrough by scientists in the US, it is still under test run and was only tested om small group of volunteers but will be used on a larger group to ascertain its efficacy. The scientists also warns that it is no guarantee for travellers to 3rd world countries and that means we will have to wait more longer to they will develop that of a 'poor man'.

If there is another one, then fans should please help am equally interested.
Re: Does anyone Have Information About The Maleria An Typhoid Vaccine ? by abujalapdog(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2013
I had a prevy information that the typhoid vaccine is available in Nigeria already but was administered to people through medical/health centers for just two days can anyone help here?
Re: Does anyone Have Information About The Maleria An Typhoid Vaccine ? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
Go and find out at the nearest government hospital.

(1) (Reply)

A Baby Boy Hit Puberty When He Was Only 18 Months Old! / Implications Of Wearing Same Bra For As Long 2 Weeks To One Month Or Even More / Get Rid Of Acne, Spots, Blemishes And Razor Bumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.