Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Download 3 Powerful Free E-books - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Download 3 Powerful Free E-books (712 Views)

Download Over 50 Free Online Marketing Packages for Mobile & Social Media / FREE E-book On How To Get Atleast 15000 Dollars Per Month In Online Business / How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download 3 Powerful Free E-books by ediko5(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2013
Hello Nigerians,

I am giving out 3 of my powerful E-book free to you that will help you in making money online.
1. How To Make Money Money (77 pages) I have given this ones out to more than 100 Nairalanders you can confirm it here: https://www.nairaland.com/1370552/download-free-77-pages-e-book
2. 70 Secrets To Get Massive Traffic To Your Website
3. Exclusive Google SEO E-book that will show you how to make your website appear in the top search results of Google.

To get these free 3 powerful Ebooks just visit www.websitevisa.com/manual.php and they are all yours.
Re: Download 3 Powerful Free E-books by sseunth(m): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2013
ediko5: Hello Nigerians,

I am giving out 3 of my powerful E-book free to you that will help you in making money online.
1. How To Make Money Money (77 pages) I have given this ones out to more than 100 Nairalanders you can confirm it here: https://www.nairaland.com/1370552/download-free-77-pages-e-book
2. 70 Secrets To Get Massive Traffic To Your Website
3. Exclusive Google SEO E-book that will show you how to make your website appear in the top search results of Google.

To get these free 3 powerful Ebooks just visit www.websitevisa.com/manual.php and they are all yours.
you said we should download it bt clicking on the link..... Wat abt d ak payment u sed we sud made??
Re: Download 3 Powerful Free E-books by ediko5(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2013
sseunth: you said we should download it bt clicking on the link..... Wat abt d ak payment u sed we sud made??
Even with that payment (investment) that Ebook is almost free.
Re: Download 3 Powerful Free E-books by sseunth(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2013
ediko5:
Even with that payment (investment) that Ebook is almost free.
i'm sure you no d meaning of free......it is not free again if we should pay 2k
Re: Download 3 Powerful Free E-books by ediko5(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2013
Seun, if i may ask you. What do you think should be the value of those Ebooks.
I am giving away 2 good Ebooks on professional web designing. And also 3 ebooks as bonuses.
It is always said that people don't value free things. I would have given this Ebooks for free. So i want you to try and value your money so that you will be able to make good use of these Ebooks that will change your life. I advice you to go straight and get them.
Your Success Awaits You!
Re: Download 3 Powerful Free E-books by nupera: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
@ediko5....first free then almost free. Integrity is key. Don't try to cajole people. Even if you said it's N5,000.00 those that will buy will buy. Most people hate schemes.
Re: Download 3 Powerful Free E-books by ediko5(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
nupera: @ediko5 Even if you said it's N5,000.00 those that will buy will buy. Most people hate schemes.
I think you have said it all

(1) (Reply)

Order Your Christmas Cakes / Pouch Bag For Product Packaging/shrink Wrapping Nylon / Get Your Tinted Glass License....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.