Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book (3189 Views)

Free E-book On How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode Business / How To Have Your Own Gsm Short Code(e.g 33126) And Make Money From Gsm Users / Make Money Running Your Own Gsm Sms Bulk Sms Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2011
You know the Business too well. Except you have been behind communications trend, you should know the system of asking numbers to send a code to a three or five characters long numbers like 323 or 33052.

This VISIONITES' way of empowering the youths or job seekers.

We're giving out this information e-book for free.

Depending on what you want to do with it, whether you want to use it to render services such as ring tones or you just want to use your own system to request opinion or for information marketing, you just may not incur set-up cost.

The comprehensive information on how to do everything is yours for free.

Job seekers should also get information for free.

Simply write an e-mail with the subject FREE SHORTCODE E-BOOK to this address: visionites@yahoo.com

Wishing you all success in your endeavors.
Re: How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2011
THE GSM SHORTCODE FREE E-BOOK IS STILL ON AUTO-RESPONDER AND MAY HAVE EXPIRED TO DELIVER IF YOU DELAY.

ACT FAST BEFORE IT'S LATE. THE COMPREHENSIVE REPORT IS FREE.

Simply write an e-mail with the subject FREE SHORTCODE E-BOOK to this address: visionites@yahoo.com
Re: How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book by keemson: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2011
Hi,

i really need that man,
i will send mail but incase it could not this is mail: tayommy2007@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book by keemson: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
TI ABA SHE NI LORE OPE LA ADA

AS A YORUBA BOY MODUPE TEMI

THANKS A MILLION I JUST DOWNLOADED THE STUFF NOW SHARPLY.
MORE GREECE TO YOUR ELBOW.
Re: How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book by sandeepc: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
can i still get it if i send u my mail address
Re: How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book by anicho(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2012
Hello please i really want the ebook also, please here is my email anichosamuel@yahoo.com. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book by lukee247(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
keemson: TI ABA SHE NI LORE OPE LA ADA

AS A YORUBA BOY MODUPE TEMI

THANKS A MILLION I JUST DOWNLOADED THE STUFF NOW SHARPLY.
MORE GREECE TO YOUR ELBOW.

Bro abeg forward me ur own copy dat u just downloaded...... Thanks
Re: How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book by ebugreat: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Pls send it to donebusko@gmail.com thanks
Re: How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book by Aminat10: 6:50am On Feb 11, 2016
Please can you kindly send to my email, i really need it aminatafolabi17@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Personal Tracker (gps & Sms) - N24,999.99 ONLY / I Need A Buyer For My 20ft Container Containing A4 Papers / Laundry & Dry At Its Best,cleaning Hotel & Corporate Laundry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.