Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member (42231 Views)

How Nigerian Army Chief Spent Night In Former Boko Haram Enclave (PHOTOS) / Former Boko Haram Captive Places Chibok Girls In Gwoza....punch / Suspected Boko Haram Member Feigns Madness, Narrowly Escapes Arrest In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Youngzedd(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2013
Nafeesa AA: Abeg which kind rubbish be this? Tales by Moon light.
A Bayelsa Christian man sponsoring BH,
We ve never heard of Boko haram victims having their blood sucked, infact this write up is a jucky tale.

Probably one idiot finished smoking weed, picks his laptop somewhere in lagos, then decide on what to write, then he remember boko news are getting diminishing these days, Gbam! he start writing this fiction

Among the twelve apostles there is Judas.

A single person can turn a country upside down because of selfish interest.

Look at what is happening in SYRIA because of one person.

The ancient country Syria is in a big mess. Damascus has lost it's glory just because of one man.

Think!
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by ayodeji752: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2013
shobroy:
Watch wat u say that too much for someone with right senses
pls don't bomb him cos i knw dat will be ur next action

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2013
This is Islam exposed.
Make the stupid mac-la-terrorist-tunji come delete the thread.
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2013
angry
Youngzedd: They will soon land to defend their religion.

Lets watch and see.
Oh shut up! Pervertangry
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Wsdm: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2013
Well, if it is true that he has stop killing innocent unarmed people, congrat to him. But after cleaning himself up along medical line, he need some psychological cleansing as he may be suffering from hallucination.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by amiskurie(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2013
christians can go any lngth to talk crap against other religions.
bayelsa man sponsoring boko-haram?..then why must he change to christian? chebi na christians,muslims,baale and igwe they sponsor them.

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by awalgonga: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2013
The confession of the former bokoharam member which release on Sunday is fake with the aim of creating division & hatred in #nigeria, as usual the #GEJ govt will be a happy silent mode.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2013
Why not just write a book?
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Youngzedd(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2013
Khaffi: angryOh shut up! Pervertangry

Truth hurts you know.

Shut down!

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2013
Nonybb: If only Prophet muhammad is still alive he will handcuffed and arrest by ICC for war crimes and incitement

Be careful, Muslims don't forgive. They kill

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by oriolodo: 10:45am On Aug 10, 2013
Cock and bull story! I don't believe a single word of the post!

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by baslone: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2013
What a story! grin

Tithe, offering things coming soon!!!

Beware of scam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2013
Even if you guys refused to believe the story. Muslims can't disagree with what Islamic boko haram stand for.
They are devilish and satanic who enjoyed the sympathy of Muslims.
I have said it and will continue to say it. Islam is satanic. Quaran was a fabrication of Satan.

4 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by passionate88: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2013
Big story, u hate christians yet u get friend wey b christian and him dey barb ya head. Me wey b christian sef if dm ask me wether I dn ready to giv my life to Jesus Christ I dey hesitate dn I go close my mouth, u jst answer "YES". Mumu story

6 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2013
oriolodo: Cock and bull story! I don't believe a single word of the post!

You be olodo.
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by kneatswan: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2013
U are gud to be dead, clawn.
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2013
Youngzedd: Yeah, I made it.

Typing...........

Update:

Hope am not the only one seeing the quoted.
This just confirm that bokoharam issue is not the issue of flesh and blood but against rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in the high places. Christians need to become sober and vigilant for the devil,our adversary, roameth about seeking whom to devour!
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by shobroy(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2013
Macelliot:
because JESUS CHRIST is the way, d truth & d life, no 1 comes to GOD THE FATHER except through HIM.
Imposing is a bad idea religion is by choice
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by drstan(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2013
oriolodo: Cock and bull story! I don't believe a single word of the post!
even when the messiah came .( Jesus) who believed Him. So am not expecting every body to believe it,
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by 4djustnation: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2013
Whosoever believe in this story can believe anything. Btw, why is he not arrested and tried in the court. He should name he sponsors too so that they can be tried
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by shobroy(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2013
ayodeji752: pls don't bomb him cos i knw dat will be ur next action
No body have the right to take another's life so we understand our religion than each other
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Chuksevans: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2013
Lord God,tank u 4 letting him see the light.
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nonybb: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2013
rafhell:

Be careful, Muslims don't forgive. They kill
they never jam before
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by 27naira(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2013
Always "name withheld" SMH undecided
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by ddude: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2013
Christians! And the art of scheming. This will not even make a good script for a nollywood movie.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by PrettyGaby(f): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2013
sponsor no get name, abi? and it is very convenient that he cant remember the name of the bayelsa guy. anyway, sha, I believe 90% of his story, considering how organised these terrorist attacks seem to be
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Anomnity: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2013
Is there anything in that confession that we don't alreay know as true regarding boko haram.Whoever says the story is not true could as well claim boko haram doesn't exist & they've never killed a christian.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Mjjordan(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2013
@op..oya make we do competition..i fit write another story wey go apear real pass ur own...deal?
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by kambah(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2013
liars

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by PrettyGaby(f): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2013
shobroy: Why is Every man in white is jesus
hmmm, depends... Chosen ppl talk say the one wey dem dey see dey wear suit... that one fit be angel sha... they call him man in suit, angel of chosen bla bla la di da di da
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by iamdsam: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2013
Just like what Prophet T.B. Joshua said, evil spirit is cause of the fight between chritians and muslims. Reading this, I can confirm it to be true. Evil spirits are using our brothers and sisters to destroy us. God help us!
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by hotwax: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2013
la furia: This is fiction not because boko haram are not evil because this guy hasn't mentioned ant real event that we can relate with. It's like all d crime his group did went unrelated.

How do u go for training in both Afghanistan and Iran? They don't mix.

Most unfortunate attacks on churches are through car bombing. D only reported cases of gun and machete attacks too place in adamawa but no mention of it.

No mention of police and military attacks.

I want to see an end to boko haram but this fictional stories aren't helping but intended to fuel hatred.

He talked of a' popular ' bayelsa man helping their cause but no names. Since he claimed he ran an administrative office, he should more specific rather than the usual story of how boko haram intend to wipe out Christianity.
so boko harms are not fighting christians. They r only bombing churches. No wonder many people fail WAEC. He mentioned boko-haram are trained by taliban in afganistan. His own group are trained in Iran. They are shiite iranian group. He didntt say he is bokohrm but an affiliate. They join boko-haram when their is a fight. There are many jar head slowpoke on this nairaaand. To read and understand is a problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Apologizes To Unilag Students / Falana: Why Family Members Of Lekki Victims Are Afraid To Speak / Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.