Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member (42236 Views)

How Nigerian Army Chief Spent Night In Former Boko Haram Enclave (PHOTOS) / Former Boko Haram Captive Places Chibok Girls In Gwoza....punch / Suspected Boko Haram Member Feigns Madness, Narrowly Escapes Arrest In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by duality(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2013
he seem to be a faithful Muslim but he is a drinker of Blood.
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by princemolak(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2013
Fiction Fiction fiction,all in the name of Spoiling Islam,btw,when did hausas start adding "U" at d back of their name

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by chuqudy(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2013
I am a Christian but this story does not look real but if it is real that means Boko Harams are not Muslims but a witchcraft society that use koran just like some witchcraft societies in the name of churches today.

11 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by gerrardomendes(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2013
glory to God. from saul to paul. awesome God!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nonybb: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2013
Islam is deadly. Dont do islam my people

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nonybb: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2013
If only Prophet muhammad is still alive he will handcuffed and arrest by ICC for war crimes and incitement

6 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by zico2(m): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2013
This is very clear that immature people have taken over nairaland. Someone is given out such heart rending confession and all i could see is rubbish. This very confession should not be taken lightly. There is evidence of truth in it. We christian in this country need to wake up and open our eye. What we re seen now re sighs of endtime. These so called muslims really mean business when it comes to issue of religion. We should emulate Nehemiah in the bible. Bible in one hand and weapon in the other. This man is a real member of Boko haram with this level of confession. May God take control

10 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2013
grin grin grin absolute nonsense, alijonan (heaven) indeed, grin ok we hear, from zamfara abi? Where is the former BH turn born again? By the way did your Christian led federal govt just approach Islamic bank for loan? Sitdon der make dem continue to divide and rule una, ode people grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by shobroy(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2013
Nonybb: If only Prophet muhammad is still alive he will handcuffed and arrest by ICC for war crimes and incitement

Watch wat u say that too much for someone with right senses

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by ikecaesar(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2013
ayodeji752: Islam is a religion of peace!
shut d Bleep up u pple keep on decieving pple wit dis crap where as all most all d religious crisis is been stired by d same religion of peace

7 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Sike(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2013
Same Old Story. *long hiss*
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Bizibi(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2013
This testimony is wonderful,just imagine govs that are supposed to be doing something fr deir state are busy sponsoring rubbish and that bayelsa gun runner need beta beat
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by lafuria1(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2013
This is fiction not because boko haram are not evil because this guy hasn't mentioned ant real event that we can relate with. It's like all d crime his group did went unreported

How do u go for training in both Afghanistan and Iran? They don't mix.

Most unfortunate attacks on churches are through car bombing. D only reported cases of gun and machete attacks too place in adamawa but no mention of it.

No mention of police and military attacks.

I want to see an end to boko haram but this fictional stories aren't helping but intended to fuel hatred.

He talked of a' popular ' bayelsa man helping their cause but no names. Since he claimed he ran an administrative office, he should more specific rather than the usual story of how boko haram intend to wipe out Christianity.

5 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by tosene: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2013
Thank God for the salvation of your soul

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2013
It is not the first time this muslims has planned to eradicate christians from Nigeria yet all their plans always fail and as far as there is a God in heaven their plans will always fail. The plan has been on since the inception of Nigeria but God is totally incharge.
By the way
Too much wahala dey for this religion of peace o

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by tunero1010(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2013
thank God ur are healed off that virus.....

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by anytexy: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2013
Who and whom have been arrested following this confession? A beg, AOB. All na story-story-storyyyyyy.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by chinedumo(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2013
Tolexander: Mtchew!

This is what any tom, dick and harry can cook up.
I've heard many versions of the story.

The guy is a destitute and needs help.

why wont you hear many version from different people describing different events?
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2013
Only God knows if this man truly repents especially as he said Christians should secure weapons. Did'nt his pastor teach him that the weapons of our warfare is not carnal (physical)? Most of what he has told us are not strange. With God all things are possible.
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by fishkaveli(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2013
owolabifunke14: As far as am concern he is still a member of boko. Mek him call names if he don repent. If he no call names all na wash
I agree with you bro, make him mention dia names nah.
I guess d dude is a spy
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Youngzedd(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2013
Nonybb: If only Prophet muhammad is still alive he will handcuffed and arrest by ICC for war crimes and incitement

Muslim moderators will ban you soon.

I didn't see your comment.

Checking your profile if they have already banned you lolz.
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Pain(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2013
When is the movie coming out. Any previews..Garbage!

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Macelliot(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2013
shobroy: Why is Every man in white is jesus
because JESUS CHRIST is the way, d truth & d life, no 1 comes to GOD THE FATHER except through HIM.

6 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by shobroy(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2013
Muslim let not make a sound very soon the truth will be seen because we are different
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by badmrkt(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2013
I've never read such a lengthy thread in here before,but on this i had no choice than to gulp everything.
if you'd ask me i'd say, someone must have eaten his salla ram.but all the same it sounds so real than fake. Fear....
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by tunero1010(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2013
john 16
“All this I have told you so that you will not fall away. 2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when
anyone who kills you will think they are offering
a service to God. 3 They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by NafeesaAA(f): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2013
Abeg which kind rubbish be this? Tales by Moon light.
A Bayelsa Christian man sponsoring BH,
We ve never heard of Boko haram victims having their blood sucked, infact this write up is a jucky tale.

Probably one idiot finished smoking weed, picks his laptop somewhere in lagos, then decide on what to write, then he remember boko news are getting diminishing these days, Gbam! he start writing this fiction

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by mayorrex(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2013
na wa ooooo........it soundz so fake to be real.....yhur mercy on xtianz LORD!!?!
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by drstan(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2013
Those of you, who think this story is cocked up, are you trying to say the story of paul in the bible is false also. That means if some of you were in the days of paul you will still say the same. The things of the spirit (the things and miracle which Jesus can perform in the life of someone)is foolish in the eyes of those heading to destruction, so many people will be surprise on the last day, because that is when you will know the truth and by then it will be too late, he who have an eye to read let him read and understand what the spirit is saying to the heart

7 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Youngzedd(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2013
zico2: This is very clear that immature people have taken over nairaland. Someone is given out such heart rending confession and all i could see is rubbish. This very confession should not be taken lightly. There is evidence of truth in it. We christian in this country need to wake up and open our eye. What we re seen now re sighs of endtime. These so called muslims really mean business when it comes to issue of religion. We should emulate Nehemiah in the bible. Bible in one hand and weapon in the other. This man is a real member of Boko haram with this level of confession. May God take control

Tell them.
Don't be surprise that those claiming Christian aren't.

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2013
if this God forsaken story is tru. They should hang him asap. Wah a .bastard. God forgives. Buh def. Nt me..
Re: Confessions Of A Former Boko Haram Member by sse7en(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2013
After killin all those innocent people...you are now born again abi...oga o why jtf neva carry dis guy interrogate am so as to arrest other members...dis story get as e be o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan / Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.