Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? (4700 Views)

Natural Cure For Weak Errection / I Get Fever After Sex,plus low errection / Weak Errection,pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? by Kakatazz(f): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Some 2 years back,my boyfriend had some of these Ti-anshi "health workers" come to his former office to carry out "medical checkup" interestingly he didn't want to budge but for the persistent cajole from colleagues.The people who looked half baked professionally came with some apparatus which wrongly-indicated that my boyfriend was suffering from weak erection. He was shocked but thought his then rock-hard penis was to attain a greater height. Well he was given some funny medications by the team of two.
Trust me,he is still hard and wild but I miss his former hard rock.....
Please any good Fertility doctor in the house to advise my boyfriend on what to use?
Re: How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? by Olastar32: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hehehehe funny doh...he shuld qo and gym...or mayve he iz tired of you sef tell him to try with anoda lady and trust my word he would go for more dah 5 round heheheh #tongue#

1 Like

Re: How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? by Kakatazz(f): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Jimbabright: Contact 08035806317 for any kind of health problem such as Low sperm count, Libido, Pills of any type (Idi yiyo), menstrual problem, styph, gonorea, but don't call for HIV now

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? by Kakatazz(f): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
alfajamiu: Good day, god is in control of every thing but your boy friend is not haven ang problem the solution is very simple tell him to call me 2348035176869 OR Email. alarapejamiu@yahoo.com I will gife your boy friend 3days to begin seen changes.

what will u give him? Please where is your place?Send me a private message.Thank u.
Re: How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? by lymelyte(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
Respond naw
Re: How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2013
Re: How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? by xcllaxix(m): 1:12am On Aug 14, 2013
He's ok...its just a psychological thing..he now doubts his ability to perform like before due to wat he was told by those tianshi homies...he just lost a little confidence..I recommend u boost his confidence by trying new techniques in bed..tease him and make him so hard he wuld want to rip ur clothes..then give it to him like never before..
Re: How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? by Kakatazz(f): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
I need a Doctor in the house..................
Re: How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? by xcllaxix(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
Babe,trust me...its not a medical thing..its not as if his di*k just died..he's ok.
Re: How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? by Kakatazz(f): 6:13am On Sep 11, 2014
Hey grin thanks house he is now better and even 1million times better than before. Nice looking out. grin
Re: How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? by Booty4me: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
Kakatazz: Hey grin thanks house he is now better and even 1million times better than before. Nice looking out. grin
what did he use?
Re: How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
GUARAPAD TRANSDERMAL PRODUCTS And SUPPLEMENTS, tested and proven to work effectively. A lot of testimonies coming in from everyone who has used GUARAPAD products for their various health challenges such as Stroke, Diabetes, Heart Diseases, Hypertension, Erectal Dysfunction, Obesity and so on. Infact, the products are just great that why taking one ailment also cares for other areas.

So why not make that call today for a complete Health Recovery.

Distributor's Contacts:: Mr Stephen -08154401443, 08188872682
Email:: steffijay4real@gmail.com
Guarapad FB page: www.facebook.com/officialguarapad
Re: How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? by arvinsloane(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2014
Kakatazz: Hey grin thanks house he is now better and even 1million times better than before. Nice looking out. grin
Pishure of him been better than before or ..........!
Re: How Does My Boyfriend Get His Rock-hard Errection Back?????? by nature20: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2014
@OP, Please have you considered if there is any underlying factors which could be the reason for the Weak Errection?

(1) (Reply)

Help To Cure Candidal Albican / Your Nails Can Reveal These 5 Things About What’s Happening With Your Hlth(photo / How Can I Use Skineal For Maximum Effect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.