Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

What Is The Best Anti Malaria Drug - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Best Anti Malaria Drug (4639 Views)

NAFDAC Nabs Businessman, Obinna Igbo, Over Importation Of Fake Anti-Malaria Drug / How To Identify Fake Lonart Malaria Drug In Nigeria / Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Anti Malaria Drug by humphrey1356(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
hello fellow Nairalanders , my sister just came back for end of semester break... but she is very down with malaria since yesterday...
PLEASE WHAT'S THE BEST ANTI MALARIA DRUG TO GET FOR HER..
The one she is taking seem not to be working and she refused injections.
Re: What Is The Best Anti Malaria Drug by biafraisdead(m): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
humphrey1356:
hello fellow Nairalanders , my sister just came back for end of semester break... but she is very down with malaria since yesterday...
PLEASE WHAT'S THE BEST ANTI MALARIA DRUG TO GET FOR HER..
The one she is taking seem not to be working and she refused injections.
first how are u sure it is malaria? has she gone for test? to answer ur question I don't really think there is anything like 'best' malaria drug, it all depends on what ur body responds to, I have noticed that our body responds favourably to malaria drug if it is the first time of ingesting a particular brand. in summary our body develops resistance gradually to drugs as we continue to take them over and over and that is one of the reasons we are advised not to take drugs indiscriminately. there are good drugs out there, like Lonart and Coartem
Re: What Is The Best Anti Malaria Drug by humphrey1356(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
biafraisdead:

first how are u sure it is malaria? has she gone for test? to answer ur question I don't really think there is anything like 'best' malaria drug, it all depends on what ur body responds to, I have noticed that our body responds favourably to malaria drug if it is the first time of ingesting a particular brand. in summary our body develops resistance gradually to drugs as we continue to take them over and over and that is one of the reasons we are advised not to take drugs indiscriminately. there are good drugs out there, like Lonart and Coartem

thank you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Anti Malaria Drug by Mcsenior(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
visit NaturalRemedyLab for all you need to know about malaria, cerebral malaria as well as effective natural home made remedies.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Anti Malaria Drug by geneithpharm: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
I recommend Camosunate

http://www.geneith.com/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? / 5 Days To My Wedding Yet Am Still Embarrassed By Pimples Please Help. / COVID-19 Update For December 20 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.