Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Opportunity For Post Ume In Just 4 Skools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opportunity For Post Ume In Just 4 Skools (698 Views)

No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: / Will There Be Post Ume In All Universities For 2010/2011 / Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (2) (3) (4)

Opportunity For Post Ume In Just 4 Skools by taiwobimbo(f): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2008
opportunity for post ume in just 4 skools, unilag, oou, university of ibadan, adoekiti university, just call this nos for solution for post ume, no disapointment, and dont disappoint too, every thing is after ur jamb result must be above 200 (taiwo 08030617623) or taiwo_bimbo@yahoo.com
Re: Opportunity For Post Ume In Just 4 Skools by adebayo300: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2008
rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Opportunity For Post Ume In Just 4 Skools by taiwobimbo(f): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2008
what did u mean by rubish i think am trying to help some people that are seeking for addmision, do u thik the rich people want us to school, so think about it
Re: Opportunity For Post Ume In Just 4 Skools by boy124: 1:11am On Jun 07, 2008
Guy what do you mean by post-ume in four schools,you can talk about other schools but i know that of the University of Ibadan like the back of my hand.Presently i school at the polytechnic Ibadan and very conversant with U.I admission.
If you don't have at least 2A1 and different B1 and B2 forget U.I because they use their O'level now for admission together with the 200plus you don score.
Abeg stop fooloing Nigerians
Re: Opportunity For Post Ume In Just 4 Skools by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 07, 2008
Adebayo just wanted you to explain the game plan better. I am all hears too.
Re: Opportunity For Post Ume In Just 4 Skools by princesa(f): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2008
i hope God helps me with no score atall in maths embarassed
Re: Opportunity For Post Ume In Just 4 Skools by magiclove: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2008
boy124,

I have D7 IN English buit also have the required A1s you said.can i still be admitted please help

What Do Students Discuss ? / Placement For The Predegree Exam Is Now Out (oau) / Post Mpce.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7