Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (14246 Views)

No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: / Will There Be Post Ume In All Universities For 2010/2011 / Date For Which Post Ume In Crutech Begins Or Any Valuable Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Nomso(f): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2008
What is the cut of of PTI and when are they commencing sale of form?
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Region(m): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2008
Nomso pti and Fupre are two different institution. Fed. Uni of pet res. Post ume is frm 200. Abt pti form (sales). I dn't knw. Which one (pti or fupre) did u apply into?
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Nomso(f): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2008
Am talking abt FUPRE
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Noelbarrs: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2008
I would love to know the date for FUPRE post-ume.Pls kindly send to rongy2004@yahoo.Com
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Region(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2008
Fupre is yet to fix a date for the post ume exam. As soon as it's done i wud inform u guys.
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Ogefere(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2008
i hope u guys didnt choose an engineering course cos if u did we are in an little trouble 2gether they arent offerin eng courses
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by kkycee(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2008
i heard july ending for P.T.I exams
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Region(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2008
They are offering computer engineering only. Bt i hope they wud get us fix into our engineering program as soon as it commences.
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by elctroguru(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2008
@ Region, are u a small boy or wat? So u expect FUPRE to fix u to their engineering course wen they commence next year. Ah, I pity u small boy. U go rotten for house. You av only two options: either u accept another course or wait till dey'll commence engineering course & u must write another UME. Did u get my point Mr Jambito?
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Region(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2008
@elect, you are sick!
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by elctroguru(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2008
Guy, i just dey advice you. To before warn is to before harm. I told u already that FUPRE will not offer eng course this session but u refuse to listen. The funiest tin is that u're still Hoping. Ah. Lol. Guy u don expire for house abi u jus graduate 4rm secondary. I no abuse u but am just like moking u cos u're still hoping. LOL. Go do any course they give u. Naija no dey look certificate. Just Graduate. If u get mouth, u go get work. Moreso, dont u knw that engineers no dey get work for Naija. My guy, u need orientation o.
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Ogefere(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2008
Fupre are offerin chem, enviromental sci, geology, industrial chem, geophysics, maths, computer sci, physics 4 sciences

pls take note fupre n p.t.i are two different skools like uniben and unilag

am begin for som1 wit fupre post-ume date to inform d house
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Erebi: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2008
i heard the federal university of petroleum resource is still on first semester for 07/08 session smiley
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Erebi: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2008
Erebi:

i heard the federal university of petroleum resource is still on first semester for 07/08 session smiley
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Erebi: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2008
can one change institution from jamb now?
please any one with an answer should help me out
reason is that i choose fepru as 1st and 2nd choice
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by manuel6: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hello Guys, Please i want to know if FUPRE is in jamb brochure or its just to get the form for the exams before u get admission.
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by manuel6: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hello, Please i want u guys to notify me when uniben post ume is out. Thanks
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by atielho(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2008
when is ndu having there screening test for egine student
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Region(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2008
@manuel Fupre is in the jamb Brochure under fed unis of technologies they are 6 in number. @erebi u cant change ur course or instution again it's already too late. And has for Fupre post ume date, no show yet. Let's keep Xpecting!
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by samy11: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2008
pls help me oooooo its as if my long stay at home has endded not until i saw ur messages. i put this school as my first and second choise both of eng coruses what am i to do now that thay are not starting thier eng coures and even till date not reales thier post ume date pls someone advice or help me.to stay house no easyoooooo sad
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by manuel5(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2008
please any body knows if uniben have started their registration for post ume exam. please i want to know. keep me posted. thanks
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by manuel5(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2008
please any body knows if  uniben have started their registration for post ume exam. please i want to know. keep me posted. thanks
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by frankilee: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2008
FUPRE and PTI are two different institutin, Me as a person, I chose FUPRE as my second choice during the last UME, I know that the deate of their post ume will soon be out
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by frankilee: 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2008
FUPRE and PTI are two different institution, FUPRE is currently listed in the ume brochure.as a matter of fact,I chose it as my second choice institution, I know that her post ume screening test will be out soonest.
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by omonofa(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2008
guys i chooosed fupre in jamb and i choosed marine engineering as the course but its 2nd choice and i scored 240 but i hear they are not infor any engineering course am so confused pls any one with their post ume date kindly send to taimeda@yahoo.com
pls i want to know the date of their post ume sad[flash=200,200][/flash][img][/img][url][/url][email][/email]
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by frankilee: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2008
please,does anyone know where to get the FUPRE post jamb form in lagos? cos i've been to most of the listed banks and i could'nt get it, its either they hav not received it or they dont hav it or they dont know, (thats what i been hering from the banks, guys,if u know where i can get please call me on this numba 08059766805 and i will call u back,
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by WANCH: 12:10am On May 14, 2009
am only interested in Effurun for 2009/2010 Post-ume please any one with the latest update where and how we can get
the forms if it is out PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
CALL ME ON 08038744172
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by charlisco(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2009
FOR THE PURCHASE AND REGISTRATION OF YOUR FUPRE POST UME FORM.
VISIT US AT SURE-SUCCESS CAFE
65 OKUMAGBA AVENUE
OPPOSITE IDAMA HOTEL & CINEMA SITE
WARRI,
DELTA STATE

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-284445.0.html#msg4082790
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by winpecheux: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2010
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
WAO! Something new has come to stay.
guess what? with IJMB your prolong admission problem into the university with jamb has been solved.
IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) is an eigth months 'A' level program which will qualify you authomatically to be admitted into 200 level at university of ilorin,zaria and any other Nigerian federal universities without any stress and delay.
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08063078904,07066912043 for more information.
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by Scooby1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2010
WINPECHEUX AKA PECWINTOUR U CAN CHANGE UR ID, BUT U STILL A CROOK! DO NOT CALL THIS SCAMMER

pecwintour:

NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
WAO! Something new has come to stay.
guess what? with IJMB your prolong admission problem into the university with jamb has been solved.
IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) is an eigth months 'A' level program which will qualify you authomatically to be admitted into 200 level at university of ilorin,zaria and any other Nigerian federal universities without any stress and delay.
Cost very affordable.
don't miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08063078904,07066912043 for more information.

YOUR SCAMMING DAYS ARE OVER
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by DrlawAde1: 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
admission into PTi isn't my Jamb, all u need to do is to get the form for a sum of 8500naira and prepare for their entrance examination,All you need to do is to call me,CALL DR LAWRENCE,a senior lecturer for help in ADMISSION and for any information concerning this year admission and post-ume update in Nigeria.call O8I664-86.036 or +2348191---622502

FOR information concerning this year admission and forms. i m a senior staff, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun by danifinest(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2011
who knows when the registration is starting and what is the price?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic Reduces Tuition Fees / What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? / 2015/2016 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Processes Into Universities Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.