Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,682 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why Fashola Is The Best Friend Of Igbos, Especially Anambra People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fashola Is The Best Friend Of Igbos, Especially Anambra People (751 Views)

Why Fashola Refused To Attend Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? / Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Fashola Is The Best Friend Of Igbos, Especially Anambra People by tankoemmanuel(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
I am an Igbo from Anambra state. I want to clear the air on certain issues that have lingered too far.

If at this point in time any Igbo person does not know that Fashola is the best friend of Igbos, then that person must be suffering from dull wit, intimidating stupidity, brazen ignorance and suicidal foolishness.

Here are reasons why Fashola is the best friend of Igbos.

1, An Anambra person is a commissioner in Lagos state government. There is no Yoruba person who is a commissioner in any Igbo state.

2, A good number of Igbos are working under Lagos state government civil service. Sometime ago, Igbos kicked out non-indigenes of their states from their state civil service. Abia state kicked out Anambra people first! Brother against Brother. Does that not make Fashola a Jesus?

3, Lagos state government recruited Igbos into her civil service but for Anambra state governor has been in office for 8 years without employing anybody. However, many unemployed graduates from the state, being frustrated, have taken to armed robbery and kidnapping as a means of survival.

4, Igbos governors neglected the destitute Igbos in the region. These destitutes thought that Lagos is a gold mine and went to Lagos in search of greener pasture only to find out that Nigeria is tough. They became stranded in Lagos, obviously in a dilemma. But Fashola took them in, fed them, clothed them and gave them medical attention for six months. When he wrote Anambra state government over her 14 destitute citizens, our governor did not care. He simply neglected them while sharing state fund among churches. Our money!

5, There is proof that Anambra state government was written by Lagos state govt., and a date was fixed for the exchange of destitutes. Why can't we Igbos look closely to find out who is lying and who is telling the truth?
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Friend Of Igbos, Especially Anambra People by idumuose(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Tankoemmanuel,I am beginning to believe the other guy who said
Ɣ☺u hv taken an overdose of white amala and too much palmoil
(ofe mmanu)it's like Ɣ☺u r playing wif the blackberry someone
said Ɣ☺u should kip 4 him.Go to bed joor!!
Animalu.Ewu Ewu kambia

1 Like

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Friend Of Igbos, Especially Anambra People by ferdsmart(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
U ar frm Anambra? Wanna deceive hu?
tankoemmanuel: I am an Igbo from Anambra state. I want to clear the air on certain issues that have lingered too far.

If at this point in time any Igbo person does not know that Fashola is the best friend of Igbos, then that person must be suffering from dull wit, intimidating stupidity, brazen ignorance and suicidal foolishness.

1, An Anambra person is a commissioner in Lagos state government. There is no Yoruba person who is a commissioner in any Igbo state.

2, A good number of Igbos are working under Lagos state government civil service. Sometime ago, Igbos kicked out non-indigenes of their states from their state civil service. Abia state kicked out Anambra people first! Brother against Brother. Does that not make Fashola a Jesus?

3, Lagos state government recruited Igbos into her civil service but for Anambra state governor has been in office for 8 years without employing anybody. However, many unemployed graduates from the state, being frustrated, have taken to armed robbery and kidnapping as a means of survival.

4, Igbos governors neglected the destitute Igbos in the region. These destitutes thought that Lagos is a gold mine and went to Lagos in search of greener pasture only to find out that Nigeria is tough. They became stranded in Lagos, obviously in a dilemma. But Fashola took them in, fed them, clothed them and gave them medical attention for six months. When he wrote Anambra state government over her 14 destitute citizens, our governor did not care. He simply neglected them while sharing state fund among churches. Our money!

5, There is proof that Anambra state government was written by Lagos state govt., and a date was fixed for the exchange of destitutes. Why can't we Igbos look closely to find out who is lying and who is telling the truth?

... Copy and paste painted with lies.. Dnt get it twisted... Liar. Anu ohia APC
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Friend Of Igbos, Especially Anambra People by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
tankoemmanuel: I am an Igbo from Anambra state. I want to clear the air on certain issues that have lingered too far.

1 Like

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Friend Of Igbos, Especially Anambra People by luvinhubby(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2013

You again? FFK !!
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Friend Of Igbos, Especially Anambra People by tankoemmanuel(m): 12:14am On Aug 11, 2013
When are we Igbos going to stop disgracing ourselves? Must we continue to be the heart of darkness? We can't just be critical for once... Have you taken out time to find out if there are lies in what I just said. Your superstitious ways are still thugging you. Grow up! Igbos wake up!! Fashola is your best friend. Our governors are our enemies. Look deeply, don't allow bias of any kind to get hold of you. Just be reasonable. The trouble with us is our people, our leaders!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bubbles News...i Am Not As Rich As Don Jazzy – Former Vice President, Atiku / Military Begin's Search For Shekau's (boko Haram's Leader) Body / Patricia Etteh Now A Student At The Prestigious Buckingham University, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.