Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige (32969 Views)

'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Don’t Let Nigerian Businessmen Into My Meetings In The US, Buhari Warn Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
A onetime governor of Anambra, Sen. Chris Ngige, on Friday said there was no pushover in the first batch of ministerial nominees forwarded to the Senate for screening by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Ngige stated this while reacting to questions from State House Correspondents, after a closed door meeting with President Buhari in the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He expressed optimism that the nominees would assist the President to deliver on his campaign promises to Nigerians.

“If you look at the list very critically, you will observe Mr President want to go his voyage with people who have cognate experience in governance.

“When I mean cognate experience, we are talking of people who have been tested, tried and trusted by their various people.

“So, I don’t think Nigerians should expect anything less than what Mr President is already doing from that team.

“The team will help Mr President to deliver on most of the promises he made to Nigerian people, in fact much more quickly than is even envisaged because I don’t think there is anybody on that list that you can call a pushover in terms of government business,’’ he said.

Ngige, who is one of the ministerial nominees, frowned at those criticising the President for not attaching portfolio to the names of the nominees.

According to him, the Constitution does not say that the President must attach portfolio.

He stated that the constitution only prescribed that those to be appointed as ministers must have qualifications that would enable them to be members of the House of Representatives.

“That is the minimum and you know that the age of the House of Representatives is lower than that of the Senate and the educational qualifications as enshrined in the Constitution. There is nothing there about not attaching portfolios.

“The President is taking it slowly according to his words. When people say he his Baba go slow, he said; yes, yes that he will go slow and steadily and steadily we shall get there.

“In other climes like America and other developed world, they attach portfolios and that is what their constitution says.’’

Ngige dismissed the insinuation that some of the ministerial nominees were “analogue and old school’’.

Am I analogue? Don’t let Anambra people hear that you called me analogue. I am digital and I don’t know who is analogue on that list,’’ he concluded. (NAN)

http://www.leadership.ng/news/466187/ministerial-nominees-not-pushover-but-digital-says-ngige

12 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ngige get mouth grin grin grin grin grin grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by dunkem21(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lol .. grin

..Analogue Peoples Congress grin

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by dedene: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
What will Anambra people do if they hear Ngige called Analogue? Please let us know.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by ziky2010(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
People get bad mouth sha.Analogue-Old school,Digital-modern

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Well said Ngige very digital

21 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Ebubeslym(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Naso you just dey talk... Na im one woman kick you commot Senate.
...... Digital ko

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin grin...............
How does this make unilorin send me admission letter undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by redsconsult(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
They are digital over analogue system... Nyquist and shanon model for controlling noise makers ...lol Nigeria noisemaker minister ....no be me talk am ooo na buhari

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by christejames(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Of course, you and your 'goons' are analogue... In your mind the vibrant youths across the country should be sidelined because to you they ain't experienced. Experience in what sense if I may ask? ...maybe looting, embezzling.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by bonechamberlain(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
hmmm, ok. time would tell
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Kingsley1000(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
whether analogue or digital,let them give the man minister of works......eastern roads need to be revamped

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by kokoA(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Is he a machine? Nigerian journalists will just be misusing words anyhow..

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nigige is very speedy in acting.

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by menix(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ngige we know that u ain't Analog just that you joined an analog party..

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Digitalised Ngige ...
We get your back jaweeh...
Repping Anambra.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by WHOcarex: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Very funny
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by damton(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] so how do we describe him. perhaps hybrid.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by osaslord500(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin i b Anambra bt I happy for dat name grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by tolexy007(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
g
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by tomdon(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
what's he feeling like? the face of anambara?

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by akins56(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
people with very bad mouth full boo's #list
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by seunlayi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
he is truly ANALOGICAL going by his word

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by mandax: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
But Dr. Ngige became analogue when, as a doctor, he lined behind a certificateless man to be president of Nigeria in this 21st century, Tufiakwa!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

30 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by pretydiva(f): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
So what should they call u undecided
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Flashh: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Ngige get mouth grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nawao!

No let Anambra people "hear" say na you create thread na you be FTC again. They can probe you. cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by ahamonyeka(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Will they do more than a dead rat?
Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by laurel03(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
I know some of your people will see you as bast___rd just because u supporting change govt... #MinisterNgige

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by Naijiant: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige by sammyj: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar At Eid Prayer In Minna / Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) / President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.