Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Can Someone Make Cool Cash By Having A Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can Someone Make Cool Cash By Having A Website. (778 Views)

Why Do People See Having A Website For Their Business A Waste Of Money?? / Website Design Sydney: Boosting Your Odds Of Success On The Web By Having A Quality Looking Web Page / What Do One Stand To Gain By Having A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Make Cool Cash By Having A Website. by Brightvictor: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
I have a website project at hand which am about to host but sometimes i will be discouraged that after spending money hosting and subscribing in the cause of uploading information. Can i really make an income from having a website?
Re: How Can Someone Make Cool Cash By Having A Website. by yawatide(f): 1:06am On Aug 11, 2013
Hint: How does nairaland make money?
Re: How Can Someone Make Cool Cash By Having A Website. by infobiz9ja(m): 1:08am On Aug 11, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
Hint: How does nairaland make money?

Answer: Advertising
Re: How Can Someone Make Cool Cash By Having A Website. by infobiz9ja(m): 1:10am On Aug 11, 2013
If making money is your aim of launching a website I have news for you. It takes a lot of traffic to make meaningfull amount of money online & also a lot of hard work. Remember that there's over 8 Billion Websites & Blogs available today.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Cool Cash By Having A Website. by omoelu1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
advertising, affiliate commission ,selling ur own products.
Re: How Can Someone Make Cool Cash By Having A Website. by 1stargeneral: 6:24am On Aug 12, 2013
infobiz9ja: If making money is your aim of launching a website I have news for you. It takes a lot of traffic to make meaningfull amount of money online & also a lot of hard work. Remember that there's over 8 Billion Websites & Blogs available today.

To some extent, i disagree with you. If you have discovered your own niche that you carved out, you will make money like hell. That is why most online marketers do not reveal their niche.

This is so because they have researched the niche and found little or no competition in it. Some spent serious amount of money in finding the niche

In this vain, you not completely correct.
Re: How Can Someone Make Cool Cash By Having A Website. by kason(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
There are so many ways to make money with your website.
Through:
>> Affiliate
>> Advertising
>> Adsense
>> Selling your own product
>> Creating subscriber's list
>> membership fee from membership site.
>> many more
Re: How Can Someone Make Cool Cash By Having A Website. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
You make money promoting products of your choice. See people are making money here in Nigeria buying and reselling free browsing packages like the one i bought of recent and i am using it to post this reply. You can also check my signature for another great business you can join and begin to promote to make money and sell other informations too.
Re: How Can Someone Make Cool Cash By Having A Website. by 1stargeneral: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Most of these guys we see make thousands of dollars online really invest in advertising. Some use SocialMedia advertising others use search engine advertising. however, i prefer the socialmedia advertising cos its quite cheap and effective

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Blogger Sidebar And Create A Full Width Page / About A Broke Programmer / Get Free/sure 2014 Jamb Runs/expo Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.