Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

What Happen To Seun Osewa Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Happen To Seun Osewa Blog? (778 Views)

If U Happen To Buy Nairaland, What Will You Change?? / What Happen To 9jajoster.com ? / @ Yawatide What Happen To Webmasters Of Africa Newsletters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happen To Seun Osewa Blog? by Aare2050(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
It seems I'm the only one that notice the name of the nairaland owner at the bottom of the nairaland site, just this evening I click on the name, to my surprice it takes me to a blog that belong to seun, but the most disapointing thing is that the last post on the blog was updated last in the year 2012, wich means the blog has been dumped for over 2 years, I need answers please, or if you think what I need is enlightment I don't mind, I sha don't want insult.
Re: What Happen To Seun Osewa Blog? by nairamaverick(m): 12:03am On Dec 07, 2014
seun where art thou?
Re: What Happen To Seun Osewa Blog? by G3wap(m): 6:06am On Dec 07, 2014
Your answer at www.oncas.ch.vc
Aare2050:
It seems I'm the only one that notice the name of the nairaland owner at the bottom of the nairaland site, just this evening I click on the name, to my surprice it takes me to a blog that belong to seun, but the most disapointing thing is that the last post on the blog was updated last in the year 2012, wich means the blog has been dumped for over 2 years, I need answers please, or if you think what I need is enlightment I don't mind, I sha don't want insult.

(1) (Reply)

Integrating Bulk SMS To Website / I Will Give You 100 Twitter Followers Or Facebook Page Likes In 2 Hours / SCAM Update : A nairalander with the moniker Ryanayo Is A Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.