Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,543 members, 7,770,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

Illuminati And The NSA!!!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Illuminati And The NSA!!!! (1140 Views)

Illuminati And The American Governtment Is Real / The Illuminati And Reptilian Hybrids / What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illuminati And The NSA!!!! by toshmann(m): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2013
This can't be true. No! No! Noooooooo!
Somebody pinch me. . . . I'll try it again.
type illuminati backwards and add .com and NSA website appears shocked

What's going on? Anyone has an explanation? undecided

Check this out.

www.itanimulli.com . . . . shocked

blistering barnacles shocked shocked
Re: Illuminati And The NSA!!!! by toshmann(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2013
I must be having hallucinations shocked
Where's my doctor embarassed . . . my enemies have got me. I'm signing out from nairaland for treatment. Mogbe!
Re: Illuminati And The NSA!!!! by Lanrefahm(m): 1:13am On Aug 11, 2013
toshmann: I must be having hallucinations shocked
Where's my doctor embarassed . . . my enemies have got me. I'm signing out from nairaland for treatment. Mogbe!
take it easy no dey do like pikin.
Re: Illuminati And The NSA!!!! by bigt2(m): 4:59am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Illuminati And The NSA!!!! by toshmann(m): 5:32am On Aug 11, 2013
big-t:
The http://itanimullihoax./
this makes me feel better. i have been one of those who doubt all conspiracy theories .. . . but i was more than shocked to see this . . . bc it was kinda telling me that all those conspiracy theories that i dissed may have some truths in them. but thanks to you big-t, i know better now.

phew, that was a relief grin

1 Like

Re: Illuminati And The NSA!!!! by bjbukzy(m): 6:00am On Aug 11, 2013
Read Dan brown's lost symbol n u will b amazed
Re: Illuminati And The NSA!!!! by Sirevansgen(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2014
Is this a Hallucination,were is my doctor,Am really dash out,what a world,What is the world turning to,Imagine went you type the word- illuminati :-) backward and add .Com and you get the america intelligence department called NSA.GOV,thank God that snowden reveal their secret. grin

(1) (Reply)

Russian Cruise Missiles Hit ISIS ; 600 Killed In One Strike / Meet Prof. Alexia Thomas – The Oracle That Predicted David Cameron Resignation / Shocker!!!!! Trump's Wife Is An Illegal Immigrant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.