Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting (18515 Views)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / Fayose Faults Yari’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / Jang Holds Inaugural Meeting As NGF Chairman - Newsexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by Rotimigabriel(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
A question needs to be asked here. Did jang win the election in his state?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
Isiterere:
am so surprised about your post because it simply display the opposite of your username (Dr Wise).
I can't believe u're also part of those who believe 16 is greater than 19; after Amechi had won an election against an old cargo.
Smh for this country .....

Both of us were not at the elections therefore would not know who won. Let each factional chairman call his meeting then we would know who really won.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by livapul86(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
Abeg, make una give me story wey go sweet my belle. I want to read 'Amaechi breaks bottle on Jang's head in Abuja'........ i need action pls.........not all these pussssssy talks.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by Isiterere(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dr. Wise:

Both of us were not at the elections therefore would not know who won. Let each factional chairman call his meeting then we would know who really won.
Has it ever occur to you once that Gov. Jang dispute the figure 16/19?
The way you reason amaze me big time
For record 19 is greater than 16 if you failed to know ...
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by malc619(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dr. Olodo:

Chai you dull sha...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by opeshe2(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
Alxmyr: When will Amaechi meet Obasanjo and seek his intervention in the present crisis? Just wondering grin

I see no reason why amechi should see obasanjo for any resolution, cos I as a person have not seem anything positive from objs elder statesmanship. I belief if obj has anything to offer he has a way of contacting amachi rather amechi running to him which is a great sign of weakness. we can do better without these set of old politicians. Avoid NEO Colonialism

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by Isiterere(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dr. Olodo:
Both of us were not at the elections
therefore would not know who won.
Let each factional chairman call his
meeting then we would know who
really won.

malc619:

Chai you dull sha...

grin grin grin
Seriously you crack my ribs.
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by dad007(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
malc619:

Chai you dull sha...

grin grin grin
You nor read him name?Na Olodo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by FearGodAndLive: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by dj187: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Jang has called his meeting for today, let's see how many governors will attend. Let Amaechi also call his own meeting and we count how many governors attend. Whoever has the highest attendees is the rightful winner and would put the issue to rest.
your comment is in direct contrast to your name, na Dr.Mugu u suppose answer.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by mjames: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
alpha conde: Am tayad of hearing these names... Okada please carry me go facebook make I go look pictures.

Please branch for my house and carry me too.
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by mjames: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Jang has called his meeting for today, let's see how many governors will attend. Let Amaechi also call his own meeting and we count how many governors attend. Whoever has the highest attendees is the rightful winner and would put the issue to rest.

Simple!
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by Iykeponti(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
Old fools!!!
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by Anniettieufia(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
I wanted to comment , but it is almost late,

I better wait until after the meeting by 7:30PM
I will have a better thing to say,
I know it is going to be a BRIEF Meeting.

That's All 4 noW.
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by highlandre(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
exxell: [b]Like I said yesterday..

Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985 and 27years after he is today the governor of plateau state. He contested for the chairmanship of the NGF, lost, formed his own faction and still remains in power... Avenging God were are you?

In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the defunct Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba) and 30 years later, he is today the Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP.... God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, has your striking thunder finished?

Dr. Bello Halliru was commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara) and 33 years after, he is today the Minister of Defence.... Arise O Lord, Let thy enemies be scattered!

Major General David Mark(rtd) was the military governor of Niger State in 1984 and 28years later he is today the Senate President..... Chineke, inokwa ya ihe nkea ana eme?

Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State in 1976 and 36years later he is today the Governor of Adamawa State... Sango of Yorubaland, need you be told that enough is enough?

Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992 and 20years after he is today the National Chairman of ANPP.... Amadioha of Igboland, I thought they said that your monday hammer comes handy in situations like this?

Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor is over 80 years old! Jehovah Nisi!

Only in Nigeria is this possible, where the youth of today have no hope into the future! Where do we go from here?

People Deceive People (PDP), 1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teachers told us that Buhari was the former Head of state..Our teacher also called us "the leaders of tomorrow".. 27years later, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for Presidency..Its either our teacher lied to us about being the leaders of tomorrow..Or tomorrow is yet to come.. Who's fooling who? Some of us ran out of the country,Obasanjo went abroad chasing them,telling all nations to deport Nigerian youths. Let's stand and fight for our right cos we are the leaders of Today... We can't continue like this. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH![/b]

I like your sense of history...
It's unfortunate the Nigerian youths have the power of change but chose to be indifferent.

We can put an end to this quagmire by a coalition of purpose and efforts...personally, I'm waiting for the call to revolutionise

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by Pukkah: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
Dr. Wise:

I shake my head for this country.

So you think you've come up with a novel solution?

No wonder the developed world looks down on blacks and calls them disparaging names.

You've got to bow for this reasoning.

Like leaders, like followers.
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by MbIbrahim(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
Its only in Naija d@ u cn c d impossible bcomin possible. Hw cn u have 2 kings in a town
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by md003: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
exxell: [b]Like I said yesterday..

Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985 and 27years after he is today the governor of plateau state. He contested for the chairmanship of the NGF, lost, formed his own faction and still remains in power... Avenging God were are you?

In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the defunct Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba) and 30 years later, he is today the Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP.... God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, has your striking thunder finished?

Dr. Bello Halliru was commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara) and 33 years after, he is today the Minister of Defence.... Arise O Lord, Let thy enemies be scattered!

Major General David Mark(rtd) was the military governor of Niger State in 1984 and 28years later he is today the Senate President..... Chineke, inokwa ya ihe nkea ana eme?

Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State in 1976 and 36years later he is today the Governor of Adamawa State... Sango of Yorubaland, need you be told that enough is enough?

Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992 and 20years after he is today the National Chairman of ANPP.... Amadioha of Igboland, I thought they said that your monday hammer comes handy in situations like this?

Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor is over 80 years old! Jehovah Nisi!

Only in Nigeria is this possible, where the youth of today have no hope into the future! Where do we go from here?

People Deceive People (PDP), 1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teachers told us that Buhari was the former Head of state..Our teacher also called us "the leaders of tomorrow".. 27years later, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for Presidency..Its either our teacher lied to us about being the leaders of tomorrow..Or tomorrow is yet to come.. Who's fooling who? Some of us ran out of the country,Obasanjo went abroad chasing them,telling all nations to deport Nigerian youths. Let's stand and fight for our right cos we are the leaders of Today... We can't continue like this. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH![/b]

LOL smiley
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
Jang is undemocratic. Still suprised he's not bowing his head in shame after the video footage showed he lost glaringly.
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by Babaji111(m): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
Anywhere Jang is, u see crises. He contested and failed and want to lead by force. Anyways, let him try his luck, but I am afraid to see 9ja turning to Plateau(GOD FORBID).
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
Revolution the only solution to nigerian problem
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by roxell120(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
God of elijah come down in our own time and manifest ur power ure known for cos our future is uncertain with our present rulers in Jesus name.type amen to support this prayer. AMENNNNNNNNNNNNÑN. DESTROY LORD! MMMMMMMM
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by OperaMini1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
I think Nigerians are the ones that have gained most from this NGF crisis, as their state governors' now at least sit down in their various states. They no longer junket to Abuja almost on a daily basis for endless governors' forum meetings.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by MomohLawal: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ameachi is always a trouble maker. What does it profit a man to make trouble. I think he should keep away from trouble and make peace. Opari oooo
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by MomohLawal: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
mjames:

Simple!
Practical arithmetic
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by nafiachi(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
This drama is soooo childish, I urge gov Ameachi to take legal actions against an impostor jang
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by olatiler(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
Momoh Lawal: Ameachi is always a trouble maker. What does it profit a man to make trouble. I think he should keep away from trouble and make peace. Opari oooo
Guy ur brain dump, how can Jang be inviting dully elected NGF chairman to any Quak meeting
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by RtFNJ: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
kelvincoll: Pride they say comes before the fall, I think @ this stage, for Posterity sake Pa Jang should in the Spirit of Elderstateman drop his Chairmanship since there are glaring evidence Ameachi won, defeat doesn't belittle his person. Nigeria has had so much confusion to deal with already.

or simply seek a rerun of the elections!
who told u Amaechi won, u dey dia... Ok y not Amaechi drop 4 Jang... If na u nko
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by Phikom(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
political mathematics
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by gr8femfred: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
akinsdeji: Fingers crossed,when will this NGF crisis be resolved..Jang and Amaechi be careful oooo
I tink we shld tell Jang 2 b careful coz he was not elected.
Re: Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting by plentykola(m): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
plateau pple should tell that old for nothing called jang T̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴͡ stop disgracing the̶̲̥̅̊ state with dis we all know say he ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡Ooº°˚˚°ºoOȍ. Win dey just put A̶̲̥̅♏ as governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Can Now Travel To The UK Visa Free For 6 Months / The Truth About Buhari Not Voting Peter Onu As OAU Secretary General In 1985 / Presidency: PDP Heads To Appeal Court Over Plan To Stop Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.