Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Do Your Church Make Available The Income And Expenditure? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Your Church Make Available The Income And Expenditure? (430 Views)

Does Going To Church Make U A Christian??? / Does D Church Make Intending Couples Lie? / When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Your Church Make Available The Income And Expenditure? by JingoOAU(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2013
As an Anglican member, every sunday, at the back of the church bulletin, the income of the church would be make public for the previous sunday. Also, during the bestry meeting and election, the income and expenditure of the church would be made available for every member of the church who cares to know and questions would be entertained.

This process, to me, always makes sure that there is no acrimony in the church. This also produce accountability on the part of the church administrators.

In essence, is it also obtainable where the income and expenditure of the church would be made available?
Re: Do Your Church Make Available The Income And Expenditure? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2013
Let me ask
Re: Do Your Church Make Available The Income And Expenditure? by DejiYesufu(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
This was the question I asked the leadership of th church that I attend, a Pentecostal church that attracted the leadership's displeasure at me.

They may not publish it word for word like the Anglican but there should be accountability on church finances.

If they not answer to man, they answer to God eventually

(1) (Reply)

Volunteer Preachers And Evangelists Are Needed In Ghana / Worship God, Come Adore The King Of Glory / Lord, Lord, Have We Not Prophesied In Thy Name? And In Thy Name Cast Out Dev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.