Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

A Powerful Prayer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Powerful Prayer. (478 Views)

22 Powerful Prayer Points From The Holy Mouth Of Jesus Christ / Daily Powerful Prayer ( A Must Read For All Christians ) / The Holy Rosary Is A Powerful Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Powerful Prayer. by Gideon1010(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2013
I pray for you all that someone had stood against and had vowed to see you cry every day, you now think your end has come and you felt there is no GOD anymore abi?. This is my prayer for you, in d book of Acts 1:20;for it is written in d book of psalms, let his habitation be besolate and let no man dwell therein and his bishoprick let another take. This is my prayer for you, that all that have exalted himself above the knowleage of GOD wil be fulstrated in JESUS. The amen is yours!.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Kind Of Religion We Should Follow? / Another Islamic Moderator For Christians. / End Of The World: American Family Build Doomsday Castle To Survive The Apocalyps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.