Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Forextime:the Untold! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forextime:the Untold! (4487 Views)

The Untold Truths About Multilevel Marketing And Sucess Rate / The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village / The Untold Secrets Of Building A Lifetime Fortune As A Website Designer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forextime:the Untold! by Fxwarrior: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
Many a time you will see people campaigning for a broker not because that broker is good but rather because they crave the $1 commissions they get and it may be said that they have sold their consciences to that broker.

That being said I will tell you my ordeal with FOREXTIME.I was in a trade last week and I placed my stop loss above the day's high.It would interest you to know that my trade was closed and yet it wasn't recorded that price ever went above day's high.Is it that they are not content with the spread they charge and hence would prefer to go for my account balance?
Yes that's what it appears to be.
Another thing is that they don't have a fixed spread.It keeps on changing.Assuming it were 40,you'll be surprised to see 150 during a news release.Someone should warn them about this thiefing attitude of them because it's anti customer.
As if that's not enough assuming you set a stoploss of 1.3210 instead of them to close your trade exactly there they will shift it to 1.3222 This is not good God is watching them and Nigerians are not fools!
Re: Forextime:the Untold! by Fxwarrior: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Share your own experiences.
Re: Forextime:the Untold! by jamace(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
It's so unfortunate. All them Naija brokers are the same = cr.o.oks.

Meanwhile, why not post here to alert other traders: https://www.nairaland.com/1191858/forex-trade-alerts-season-13/478
Re: Forextime:the Untold! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
This is good... And it will help us to seperate the seed from the chaff.

Others should share their own experience with other over-hyped brokers.

I am still a newbie and gradually climbing as I study.
Re: Forextime:the Untold! by Fxwarrior: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
NB:Am a fellow trader like you and wouldn't want you to suffer what am suffering with Forextime.
All these trouble started when liberty reserve was shut down as I have lost all confidence in ecurrency I decided to go for a Nigerian broker for easy funding only for this.

I thought I saw where another trader shared a bad experience with another Nigerian broker here.Is it that they have a different attitude to Nigerians?Could it be that their Nigerian representatives tell them foreign brokers that they can get away with any trash?

I have questions yet no answers.
Re: Forextime:the Untold! by Fxwarrior: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
jamace: It's so unfortunate. All them Naija brokers are the same = cr.o.oks.

Meanwhile, why not post here to alert other traders: https://www.nairaland.com/1191858/forex-trade-alerts-season-13/478

I don't believe in problems without solution.Is there a better broker?With fixed spread and reliable and responsible?
Re: Forextime:the Untold! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
What type of account do you have? its it ECN or Standard or Micro.
Fxwarrior: Share your own experiences.
Re: Forextime:the Untold! by Fxwarrior: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: What type of account do you have? its it ECN or Standard or Micro.

I will see you justify this unjustifiable evil.
As for your question its standard.
Re: Forextime:the Untold! by WinningEdge: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fxwarrior:

I don't believe in problems without solution.Is there a better broker?With fixed spread and reliable and responsible?
Mayzus Investment company is a fully regulated and EU-licensed fx broker which always have great bonus campaigns and cash back promotions which are leading promotions on the market, fast execution, low spreads and fast and smooth payment methods, and the main which is security of all clients funds!

Brand new promo at MAYZUS -
40% BONUS on all deposits.
Hurry up, promo expires at the end of August!
To receive your 40% bonus, you need to have a live trading account with MAYZUS, either REALForex or MT5 Real trading account and deposit funds in it through the Client Cabinet.

visit the site below to make your review and open your trading account with MAYZUS:

https://secure.mayzus.com/go.php?cid=1&bid=28&uid=13421039962064

(1) (Reply)

6 Qualities To Look Out For When Selecting Team For A Budding Business / Disadvantage Of Mobile Fish Pond (tarpaulin) / Melon Peeling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.