Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) (38500 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) / Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach / ~Caroline Ekanem-danjuma Stripped unclothed By Angry Hubby! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by mystikal(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
love his ensemble
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by telexfree1: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
The man in that pix ain't ugly at all.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
Those shoes. Oohhh. Those shoes kiss
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by telexfree1: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by shejane: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
Can som1 define an ugly man nd a fine man 4 me pls?
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by shejane: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
I undstad d babe cos some babes love matured(age) men because I do
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Orikinla(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
Maya2pretty: dere's no MAN 2 show u and bsides I dnt do ugly guys, major turn off, I really dnt nid 2 convince u of anythin do I? tongue

No one chooses to be born ugly.
So, if you are fortunate to look somehow more attractive than your fellow humans, don't brag about it.
Lest we forget, blacks who call their fellow blacks Ugly are seen as Monkeys by White racists.

We really need to grow up in our knowledge of the appreciation of the different physiognomy of every person peculiar to one's culture and nature.

Why do we blacks use white yardstick to judge our own standard of beauty?
The closer we look like Caucasians, the better looking we feel and claim.
It is just childish and foolish.

What if Caroline Ekanem is not half caste?
So, because she looks Caucasian you would conclude that she is more beautiful than our natural black beauty Mercy Johnson?

See my The Erroneous Definition of African Beauty in The Media on http://africanbeauty..com/2011/09/erroneous-definition-of-african-beauty.html
[size=18pt]
The news media in both the print and electronic channels seem to be the amplifiers of Western Fashion Products and services who are making billions of dollars from selling beauty products based on Caucasian standards of beauty.

• A beautiful woman should be fair.
• A beautiful woman should be tall and thin
• A beautiful woman should have long wavy hair.

The hair weave business in Africa is flourishing, because every African girl wants to have long wavy hair like the white girl they see in newspapers, magazines, on TV and on the internet, etc.

Look at every copy of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit calendars and there is little or no difference between the white models and the black models. The only distinction is the dark skin of the black models, but they are the same with the white ones in physiognomy and anatomy.

Africans have accepted the Caucasian definition of beauty and use it in their choices of friends, lovers and spouses. The closer a black girl looks like a white girl, the more attractive she is to the black guys and in fact, they go gaga over how heavenly she looks and compose love poems and songs in eulogies of the aesthetics of her beauty. We see the examples of this perception in majority of the music videos of African singers and musicians showing African or black girls and women looking like white girls. This African admission and submission to the Caucasian definition of beauty has made Africans to feel and look inferior in comparison to white people and only increases the ego of white superiority complex in their relationship with blacks.

Most black guys want their black girlfriends or wives to look like the white beauties. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2013
^ why can't there be more people like you in this world? Lol. So on point.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by chenypat(f): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2013
I don't knw y some of u guys think the man is ugly, in my own opinion, he is not. He is jst okay and man Caroline is hot. How many celebrities after having kids still look this hot? She is really pretty.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Mamacita007(f): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Phranciz: Who says without money the beast can marry beauty.

llooooll her husband has a cute baby face grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Crixina(f): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
sage_:

He may love her too, but her beauty was certainly the first attraction. How do you feel now?
can I buy u a drink for that reply?
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Crixina(f): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Rawpidgin: this chick don add pounds o, 2005 wen we shoot royal engagement she small like native fowl
I noticed that too,chai!money good o
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by THEAMAKA(f): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
uduili: @ THE AMAKA, the mum is from awka ibom while the dad is scottish. His full name is Julian David Hollinwarth Hornelin.

Her surname suggested otherwise. Never mind then
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Phranciz(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
Orikinla:

So, if you are fortunate to look somehow more attractive than your fellow humans, don't brag about it.
Lest we forget, blacks who call their fellow blacks Ugly are seen as Monkeys by White racists.

We really need to grow up in our knowledge of the appreciation of the different physiognomy of every person peculiar to one's culture and nature.

Why do we blacks use white yardstick to judge our own standard of beauty?
The closer we look like Caucasians, the better looking we feel and claim.

So, because she looks Caucasian you would conclude that she is more beautiful than our natural black beauty Mercy Johnson?

See my The Erroneous Definition of African Beauty in The Media on http://africanbeauty..com/2011/09/erroneous-definition-of-african-beauty.html
[size=18pt]
The news media in both the print and electronic channels seem to be the amplifiers of Western Fashion Products and services who are making billions of dollars from selling beauty products based on Caucasian standards of beauty.

The hair weave business in Africa is flourishing, because every African girl wants to have long wavy hair like the white girl they see in newspapers, magazines, on TV and on the internet, etc.

Look at every copy of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit calendars and there is little or no difference between the white models and the black models. The only distinction is the dark skin of the black models, but they are the same with the white ones in physiognomy and anatomy.

Africans have accepted the Caucasian definition of beauty and use it in their choices of friends, lovers and spouses. The closer a black girl looks like a white girl, the more attractive she is to the black guys and in fact, they go gaga over how heavenly she looks and compose love poems and songs in eulogies of the aesthetics of her beauty. We see the examples of this perception in majority of the music videos of African singers and musicians showing African or black girls and women looking like white girls. This African admission and submission to the Caucasian definition of beauty has made Africans to feel and look inferior in comparison to white people and only increases the ego of white superiority complex in their relationship with blacks.

Most black guys want their black girlfriends or wives to look like the white beauties. [/size]
What is this one saying. If only NL charged per comment, you wouldn't have had the time to write your story. Maybe white have defined beauty for you but I am in love with the black skin " chocolate or caramel to be precise".

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Ominiriches(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
A man is never ugly. The Ugly nature of a man is poverty. And what makes a man handsome is his money. Shekina. So what matters in a relationship or marriage is understanding and maturity. I have seen a lady who is so ugly, but because she has the money. She marry the most cute and handsome guy in my community somewhere in cross river state.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
Why should everything be based on looks?

Shallow people concentrate on looks only.

How about a man's health, brains, personality, influence, etc?

Are the most powerful men in mankind's history the most handsome? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by OCcool: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
aanumama: Go Gal kiss kiss Hello haters why don't you all go take a group dive grin grin grin
into the abyss
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by nestaAK(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
!!! Love gets you the girl you need. Money gets you the girl you want..
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by kabaka1: 12:06am On Aug 13, 2013
3ace: Wow! I love that suit and shirt. Must have been sown by a guru. If d guy na Naija designer, I doff hat for am o.

I love suit n shirt myself but I think it would have been more interesting if the shirt was a combination of color like White n black designs
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Elymoney(f): 1:36am On Aug 13, 2013
Sorry do you mean Caroline and her dad

1 Like

Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 13, 2013
Choi,uyai akwa ibom...!Choi.THE POWER OF MaaNEY.If i hear any gal dat says she is not a "gold digger", na thunder go fire dat mouth...!Fine boyz in d building u beta drop al dis flexing wey una dey do n beta start finding a way to make COOL cash.Dat beautiful gal u'r dating now might b d future wife of 1 ugly rich baga...!Hahaha,thr wil b a tym when d ugly galz wil b d left overs 4 d fine boyz,and when d beautiful galz wil al run to d fugly billioniares.Fine boyz make una shine ur eyes o,money makes women humble...!But y is it dat d fine guyz are marrying d ugly galz and vice virsa...!Compare ahmed musa's wife and osaze's wife u wil know wat am talking about.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Ramtzy: 6:04am On Aug 13, 2013
Maya2pretty: I jumped on dis thread 2 c one cute, tall, sexy lookin DANJUMA, gosh! am disappointed, I wonder y alot of pretty ladies lyk unattractive men? na wa

So that chics like you wont come after them...
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Samito247(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2013
dplomaticVal: He's to old for her - equation unbalanced
pls help us balance it.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Maya2pretty(f): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2013
Ramtzy:

So that chics like you wont come after them...
lol, 4 wat na? we go just dey far dey admire na
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Maya2pretty(f): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2013
Orikinla:

So, if you are fortunate to look somehow more attractive than your
fellow humans, don't brag about it.
Lest we forget, blacks who call their fellow blacks Ugly are seen as
Monkeys by White racists.

We really need to grow up in our knowledge of the appreciation of the
different physiognomy of every person peculiar to one's culture and
nature.

Why do we blacks use white yardstick to judge our own standard of
beauty?
The closer we look like Caucasians, the better looking we feel and
claim.

So, because she looks Caucasian you would conclude that she is more
beautiful than our natural black beauty Mercy Johnson?

See my The Erroneous Definition of African Beauty in The Media on
http://africanbeauty..com/2011/09/erroneous-definition-of-african-beauty.html
[size=18pt]
The

news media in both the print and electronic channels seem to be the
amplifiers of Western Fashion Products and services who are making
billions of dollars from selling beauty products based on Caucasian
standards of beauty.

The hair weave business in Africa is flourishing, because every African
girl wants to have long wavy hair like the white girl they see in
newspapers, magazines, on TV and on the internet, etc.

Look at every copy of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit calendars and there is
little or no difference between the white models and the black models.
The only distinction is the dark skin of the black models, but they are
the same with the white ones in physiognomy and anatomy.

Africans have accepted the Caucasian definition of beauty and use it in
their choices of friends, lovers and spouses. The closer a black girl
looks like a white girl, the more attractive she is to the black guys
and in fact, they go gaga over how heavenly she looks and compose love
poems and songs in eulogies of the aesthetics of her beauty. We see the
examples of this perception in majority of the music videos of African
singers and musicians showing African or black girls and women looking
like white girls. This African admission and submission to the Caucasian
definition of beauty has made Africans to feel and look inferior in
comparison to white people and only increases the ego of white
superiority complex in their relationship with blacks.

Most black guys want their black girlfriends or wives to look like the
white beauties. [/size]
shocked guy na wa ohhhhhhhhhhh, no offence 2 anyone, na me &
sage_ dey yarn, friendly joke, u didnt ave 2 write a thesis about it
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Maya2pretty(f): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2013
Phranciz:
What is this one saying. If only NL charged per comment, you wouldn't
have had the time to write your story. Maybe white have defined beauty
for you but I am in love with the black skin " chocolate or caramel to
be precise".
hahahahhahahaha grin cool
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by ojiefi: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2013
HATER! AND WHAT WOULD YOU SAY ABOUT SHADE OKOYA AND HER HUSBAND?? CANT U SEE THEY ARE HAPPY TOGETHER, NONSENSE
slimdiggi: More like feeling the old man *vomits on thread*
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by dorggito1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
Power of money can change d mindset of anybody.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Orikinla(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mamacita007:

llooooll her husband has a cute baby face grin grin

Chubby fine hubby is good for every lady.
Re: Caroline Ekanem Danjuma & Her Husband (Picture) by Orikinla(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
Maya2pretty: shocked guy na wa ohhhhhhhhhhh, no offence 2 anyone, na me &
sage_ dey yarn, friendly joke, u didnt ave 2 write a thesis about it
Just my humble point of view too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Poses With His Sons And Daughter / Julius Agwu Reappears For The 1st Time After Being Hospitalized For Months / DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.