Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) (41017 Views)

Funke Akindele Having Fun With Her Husband & Kids In Los Angeles / Caroline Danjuma Celebrates Her Ex-Husband, Musa Danjuma / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by NEHLIVE: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Actress Caroline Danjuma, her husband and their two sons today attended the premiere of the movie, The Stalker, which she featured in...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photo-caroline-danjuma-her-husband.html

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by NEHLIVE: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Na wa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by theshaderoom: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Eyah
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by ozy4christ(f): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2016
Nigerians leave celebrities alone and let dem face dia families,ihe nkaa obudi gini?

89 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by peemyke(f): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ok...we don hear. Next!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by MoneypassGod(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2016
who r dey?

14 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
She and her junior son (fine). Her husband and the first son (nothing to write home about)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by allanphash7(m): 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2016
Who are they ?

We dont know them here in jerusalem

18 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Funjosh(m): 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
This man is Beautiful just like me grin

please check my signature someone fighting to survive needs your help sad

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
cry shocked

I was banned for no reason....how do I contact the mods plesse.. ?

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by RealZizou(m): 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
This is my first tym to make front page just 2 month afta i join dis great forum,shout out to my guyz@polyibadan@Q/S dept #stagerJ,flamexy nd brado....pls ginger me wit 'likes'
To d topic....wat God don join 2geda,make no eleribu seperate dem. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by chimah3(m): 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Who dey don help undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Amosjaj(m): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
How does this reduces the price of garri in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by brunofarad(m): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
cute kids tho.

Are you building?

Check my profile
I have something for you.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by mazizitonene(m): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2016
ah think say
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by lovinam: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
SMH! Show us your family. Keep drinking hatorade. Go into the world and be usefuul
Elijahrona2:
She and her junior son (fine). Her husband and the first son (nothing to write home about)

42 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by bolt000(m): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
:-/
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by porrigeyam(m): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by muaa(f): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
And who are those spreading all these divorce rumours upandan
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Flexherbal(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Women only divorce men who can't make them feel like real women. Get my herbal tea and be the man you were created to be.
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Tpave(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
They derive joy in hearing that celebrity marriage has crashed. Ndi Asiri, you people should go and marry let us see how you can manage yours

8 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Odunsco01(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
So? Mtcheew

anyways!§§§~prettyP@Osomosexy!
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by kingarizona1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Show us the picz of your family before you cast the stone

25 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Bantino(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
The man is probably there to show her that there is plenty love to go round.

Phone conversation

Danjuma: Hi Carol, how are you doing? I hear you will be premiering a movie tonight?

Caroline: (frowns face) Who told you? In fact I just wanna be there with my kids to enjoy the show, while you enjoy you new wife

Danjuma: It's not what you think, remember that someone was there before you came in, have you forgotten that I still take care of her and ensure that I meet my responsibilities as the husband

Caroline: What do you mean, I thought you said I was your world..

Danjuma: You are, but you chose to run, any way I called to let you know that I will be there to support you ok, you are still my wife

Caroline: Whatever...

Danjuma: Common, accept the reality, learn how to tolerate and accommodate, she's only hear to help you, also I've got enough money to take care of you all ok? See you tonight at the event, bye

grin grin grin grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Sitex(m): 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
imagine going to see a movie your mum featured in with her and in one of the scenes she is kissing another man
#awwwww

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by hakeem4(m): 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2016
Who is this
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by haywire07(m): 11:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
Old parents , little children . how will dey survive undecided
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
allanphash7:
Who are they ?

We dont know them here in jerusalem
undecided

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2016
Eyaa power of money at work! Even when she knows her ancestor which she calls her husband is cheating on her she still don't wanna leave him lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by onosprince(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) by Lanretoye(m): 12:05am On Feb 28, 2016
The mod wey bring this topic come frontpage deserve a ban,small time now una go turn naiaraland to trash site...caroline koor,carolina ni.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans / Chat Between Bovi & Fake Tinubu / Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.