Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Guys Your Views - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Your Views (1122 Views)

Your Views On This Pls. / Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores. / What Are Your Views On Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Your Views by richyblink1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
Assuming you earn same amount of salary with your wife, will you still place her on allowance?
Considering the fact that you run the home;
Provision of food
Rent
Bill payment
Subscriptions etc.

If yes, give figure.
If no, give reasons
Re: Guys Your Views by Lordmiracle(m): 2:08am On Aug 12, 2013
Yes Because love demands it....love is selfless and generous
Re: Guys Your Views by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 12, 2013
Lordmiracle: Yes Because love demands it....love is selfless and generous

lol
Re: Guys Your Views by dayokanu(m): 3:09am On Aug 12, 2013
Allowance for what? or what am I paying her for

Is she an employee under me?
Re: Guys Your Views by EfemenaXY: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
^^ Stingy man lipsrsealed tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Views by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 13, 2013
Just to be clear, you both earn the same amount but the man alone takes care of the rent, bills, food AND still has to give the wife an allowance? Why not just give her his liver and kidney too so she can have spare ones.

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Views by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2013
ileobatojo: Just to be clear, you both earn the same amount but the man alone takes care of the rent, bills, food AND still has to give the wife an allowance? Why not just give her his liver and kidney too so she can have spare ones.
gringringrin
Re: Guys Your Views by LewsTherin: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2013
I have learnt that sharing a common purse with my wife saves us all these questions. I don't have money. She don't have money. WE have money. And we use it together as we need.
Re: Guys Your Views by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
ileobatojo: Just to be clear, you both earn the same amount but the man alone takes care of the rent, bills, food AND still has to give the wife an allowance? Why not just give her his liver and kidney too so she can have spare ones.

Who stole your password?
Re: Guys Your Views by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
^^^ grin grin

She told me 'no yawa' earlier , I was like wha?
Re: Guys Your Views by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Who stole your password?

What are you talking about?

Mtchieeeew!! angry angry
Re: Guys Your Views by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2013
jidegirl12: ^^^ grin grin

She told me 'no yawa' earlier , I was like wha?

tongue tongue

Online is pretty much the only time I get to occasionally use pidgin, asking me to speak it in real life is like putting a cow on ice and asking it to skate. So stop beefing! angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Views by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Okay oh grin
Re: Guys Your Views by ladygogo: 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
No. The man shouldnt give his wife allowance and the wife shouldnt expect one either. The man pays the major bills. The woman earns as much as the man. What is she using her money for. However, its a completely different thing if she gets paid to stay at home.I think this allowance thing is only exclusive to Nigeria. smh
Re: Guys Your Views by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
ileobatojo:

What are you talking about?

Mtchieeeew!! angry angry

Coogar is that you?

Are you now holing up with Ileoba nowadays? I knew all your Online PDAs would end up like this.

I know the real Ileobatojo

She would have asked the man to be hanged as usual
Re: Guys Your Views by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Coogar is that you?

Are you now holing up with Ileoba nowadays? I knew all your Online PDAs would end up like this.

I know the real Ileobatojo

She would have asked the man to be hanged as usual

Stop dreaming up wild things jare! Oya find me one post where I have supported a lecherous woman only because she is a woman. Just one!!

When you don't find it, make sure you come back to dobale and apologize profusely for your misportrayal of my character!!
Re: Guys Your Views by EfemenaXY: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Women are fragile, delicate creatures who need to be handled with much love, care and attention.

Our needs are great and need to be catered for, especially as we carry the weight of the world on our not-too-strong shoulders. It's only right that a man in the situation described by @OP should either give his entire pay packet to wifey to manage or, he gives her a very good slice of it for her personal upkeep and maintenance. That's what her allowance is meant for. lipsrsealed

Culled from Mbegke feminist view. Ibid.
Re: Guys Your Views by Pataki: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Women and money..... angry

I was expecting that Uju to be on this thread already so I can flog her brain again.
Re: Guys Your Views by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
I wonder what she uses her money for?

Maybe in a savings account. Some women actually loves seeing plenty digits in our account .....

Me inclusive lipsrsealed

But that does not stop from taking care of certain bills.
Re: Guys Your Views by armyofone(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nothing wrong in giving your lady something. I don't like atorojes lipsrsealed

hey babes, I love that oprah croc shoe and bag (writing excess check to cover the price and change grin grin). I'd love to see them on ya. Na bad thing be that?
Re: Guys Your Views by armyofone(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2013
Efemena_xy: Women are fragile, delicate creatures who need to be handled with much love, care and attention.

Our needs are great and need to be catered for, especially as we carry the weight of the world on our not-too-strong shoulders. It's only right that a man in the situation described by @OP should either give his entire pay packet to wifey to manage or, he gives her a very good slice of it for her personal upkeep and maintenance. That's what her allowance is meant for. lipsrsealed

Culled from Mbegke feminist view. Ibid.

well put grin
Re: Guys Your Views by breathless(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
I personally will pay her allowance under the scenario no matter how small. There`s a blessing that comes with it.

(1) (Reply)

Do Couples In Nigeria Go On Honeymoon? / Why Dont I Feel Love / Five(5) Best Things About Being A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.